Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

This was back when the trade limints weren't around and me and my friend were training range at the dark wizard just south of varrock (this was in f2p) and we saw a level 16 following a level 30.

The level 16 was wearing full black (g)

level 30: just follow me to find out how to make millions

Level 16: sure

Level 30: btw where did you get that armour from, your money-making skill should be pretty high

level 16: my friend gave it to me after he got 99 woodcutting

level 30: cool, now just follow me through thread dark wizards, don't worry they won't attack you.

Level 16: [dies]

level 30: thanks for they armour newb (he looted her grave because there was no trade limit)

me and my friend: O.o

also while we were training we went into the cabbage patch that was close by and met another noob

Noob: stay away from my cabbages!!! or I'll kill you in 1 hit with my level 500 main

springy_guy.png

Have had this happen to me TWICE (im wearing my qp cape for the conversation)

(forgot the quest .. )

Noob: Have you done this quest?

Me: Nah thats why im wearing a qp cape.

Noob: Then how did you get that cape?

Me: I stole it.

Noob:How?

Me: I stole it from the Old Man (one in draynor)

Noob: Oh ok.

*some time later the noob pm me*

Noob: I'm at old man. Where is it?

Me: Its in his wardrobe. (*Laughs histerically to myself*)

Noob:It's not in there.

Me: You gotta pull the secret lever behind a bookcase.

Noob: I can't find the lever!

Then i didn't reply. Can't believe 2 people believed me ..

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

[hide]

Have had this happen to me TWICE (im wearing my qp cape for the conversation)

(forgot the quest .. )

Noob: Have you done this quest?

Me: Nah thats why im wearing a qp cape.

Noob: Then how did you get that cape?

Me: I stole it.

Noob:How?

Me: I stole it from the Old Man (one in draynor)

*some time later the noob pm me*

Noob: I'm at old man. Where is it?

Me: Its in his wardrobe. (*Laughs histerically to myself*)

Noob:It's not in there.

Me: You gotta pull the secret lever behind a bookcase.

Noob: I can't find the lever!

Then i didn't reply. Can't believe 2 people believed me ..

[/hide]

...I *have* to try that. xD

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

I logged into RuneScape today wearing this sexy little number:

jeffyoutfit.png

I logged in right next to Jeff. I realized that someone wearing an outfit such as that would, to others, appear to be a raging weirdo. Those who know me personally know that I am actually much weirder than that. But I digress. Knowing how I must appear to poor Jeff, I committed to having a bit of fun with the hapless player. I followed him and said "I've seen you here before and I'm glad I finally caught you". I went on to tell him that I had a huge "man-crush" (my exact words) on him, and proceeded to beg for his affections. Below is our conversation, minus the first few minutes, which had fallen off the top of the chat box by the time I thought to take screenshots.

jeffyconvo.png

[hide]

I logged into RuneScape today wearing this sexy little number:

jeffyoutfit.png

I logged in right next to Jeff. I realized that someone wearing an outfit such as that would, to others, appear to be a raging weirdo. Those who know me personally know that I am actually much weirder than that. But I digress. Knowing how I must appear to poor Jeff, I committed to having a bit of fun with the hapless player. I followed him and said "I've seen you here before and I'm glad I finally caught you". I went on to tell him that I had a huge "man-crush" (my exact words) on him, and proceeded to beg for his affections. Below is our conversation, minus the first few minutes, which had fallen off the top of the chat box by the time I thought to take screenshots.

jeffyconvo.png

[/hide]

Hah, that is absolutely brilliant. You deserve a cookie.

Latly I've been training my woodcutting as I'm trying to advance to 99. Its such a joy in f2p at least once a day I have some random low level approach me and ask for several random items (fish, burnt meat, bones, whatever) before going on their way. Do they truly believe people keep these items on them just incase someone asks? lol

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

Latly I've been training my woodcutting as I'm trying to advance to 99. Its such a joy in f2p at least once a day I have some random low level approach me and ask for several random items (fish, burnt meat, bones, whatever) before going on their way. Do they truly believe people keep these items on them just incase someone asks? lol

Yes, and there's nothing wrong with that. They're newcomers and are doing their best at advancing through whatever the hell they think could work.

I remember myself on the first 2 weeks or so of my Runescape career, and how I was amazed to have found a nature rune and a brass necklace- For some reason I was certain I found some very rare items for which I could get a very nice sum of money; I even declined when someone offered me 1K for my dear nature rune, lol.

This happened 2 days ago when me and my friend were killing the giant mole...

(Waiting in center for respawn)

Noob: What are you guys doing?

Me: Killing the mole...

Noob: Oh. Is he dead?

Me: No. He's in Varrock atm, and we're waiting for him to come back from his second lair there.

Noob: K, thx.

(noob runs out to varrock, never to be seen by me again)

I couldn't believe he believed my sarcasm/lies....I just lol'd irl at his reaction. XD

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

f99pd.jpg

what was this guys deal... i'm trying to slay and he wont leave my spelling alone

Your last 2 lines are hilarious. :thumbsup: I don't bother people about their spelling if I can figure out what they mean.

Anyway, this guy was bugging almost everyone over level 100 to lend him a godsword. He found a level 138 for this bit:

gslendnoob.jpg

imevil.jpg

He probably bought the account, big deal...

As for your spelling, that guy wasn't noob, he was just picking on someone not very bright, aka you.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

He probably bought the account, big deal...

As for your spelling, that guy wasn't noob, he was just picking on someone not very bright, aka you.

yah cuz spelling has so much to do with intelligence go find something better to do troll

f99pd.jpg

what was this guys deal... i'm trying to slay and he wont leave my spelling alone

He corrected you wrong.

1. Commercials is the right word

2. It's actually spelt 'ads'

He shouldn't be castings stones from inside that glass house of his.

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png