the old, forgotten legends of rs

Dragonwizerd

i n my opinion only 1 person is a legend

durial321

uuhhmm i'm new so can someone say me who durial321 is?? :uhh: :uhh:

and who do i think that is a forgotten legend...what about the old nite

Durial321 is someone that abused a bug. Nothing more really. He had the ability to kill people outside the wilderness, and he got himself banned.

Not a legend, more like an idiot.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alchemon and someone else faught for the top fighter for a long time I thought.

Here are the top 10 overall players on sep 22 2002 (from wayback machine)

L6vi

Ashley

Tiwi

Lightning

Zaptone Z

Alchemon

G Bub

M Oldfield

Hiana

Doublebubble

Here is a link which shows the highscore for that time

http://web.archive.org/web/200112110352 ... s-0-0.html

I played around with different dates for a while but without much luck. If anyone else tries the wayback machine, I had better luck looking up http://www.runescape.com

Alchemon, and Sandytrain have also been widely forgotten but were farmous back in their time.

hohto i pwn j00 on this link \'

and hi lady lynda!! do u play rs? still?

Hi ya Fook!!! yep i still play.....mannnn i remember good times with all you guys!!! :)

Alchemon and someone else faught for the top fighter for a long time I thought.

Here are the top 10 overall players on sep 22 2002 (from wayback machine)

L6vi

Ashley

Tiwi

Lightning

Zaptone Z

Alchemon

G Bub

M Oldfield

Hiana

Doublebubble

Here is a link which shows the highscore for that time

http://web.archive.org/web/200112110352 ... s-0-0.html

I played around with different dates for a while but without much luck. If anyone else tries the wayback machine, I had better luck looking up http://www.runescape.com

Alchemon, and Sandytrain have also been widely forgotten but were farmous back in their time.

hohto i pwn j00 on this link \'

and hi lady lynda!! do u play rs? still?

Hi ya Fook!!! yep i still play.....mannnn i remember good times with all you guys!!! :)

gotta put u on my list next time i come online ! :P than we will do fun stuff. . like trading good items for bad ones \'

Did somebody call my name? ;)

Yeah, so this is a little late, but don't flatter yourself Greg.

*edit*

Ahaha, I just realized this is the 8th post I've made on tip.it since they got the new boards or whatever they did 3 years ago :P

****ThE CiRcUs LiFe Is ThE OnE FoR Me!!!****

~Been in RS and Gladz since the beginning, be in RS and Gladz till the end.~

I AM Rafi.

he Wanderers Clan - the most high-profile and the most influential clan ever to exist in the realms of RuneScape. The Wanderers were indomitable. They possessed mega high-profile players such as - Lightning, Bluerose13x, Tks and Sandytrain :o

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/1112 ... rs2003.jpg

The Vault (refer to the above image)

Lightning - Wielding 'Nightingale Spear'

Buffyslayer - Wielding 'Flame Of The Pheonix' and 'Flame Arrows'

Ashley - Wielding 'Enchanted Staff Of Holy Fire'

Tks - Wielding 'Magical Staff Of Tranquility'

Bluerose13x - Wielding 'Enchanted Staff Of Nature's Power'

Ezarc - Wielding 'Magical Staff Of Nature's Power'

Sir Beachy - Wearing 'Rune Horn Helmet' and Wielding 'Fork-handle Rune Sword'

Flat - Wielding 'Bow Of Guthix' and 'Guthix's Blessed Arrows'

Lando - Wielding 'Magical Staff Of Greater Power'

Wickedwayz - Wielding 'Double-forked Rune Spear'

Erixson - Wielding 'Rune Rapiers'

Stud690 - Wielding 'Cavalian Heavy Battle Axe'

Ladykilljoy - Wielding 'Cavalian Power Battle Axe'

Zaptone Z - Wielding 'Magical Staff Of Sacred Fire'

G Bub - Wielding 'Crossbow Of Flame' and 'Flame Bolts'

Flex 10 - Wielding 'Golden Crossbow' and 'Golden Bolts'

Viikate - Wielding 'Magical Staff Of Blessing Power'

Dirtydevil - Wielding 'Blessed Bow Of Saradomin' and 'Blessed Arrows Of Saradomin'

Mj - Wielding 'Rune Lance Of Deflection'

Roaddogg - Wielding 'Cavalian Long Battle Axe'

Sunjon - Wielding 'Flame Staff Of Zamorak's Inner Greatness'

Sandytrain - Wearing 'Halo Of Saradomin's Guardian'

Lady Lynda - Wielding 'Rune Lance Of Stabbing And Deflection'

Haxx0r Maxx - Wielding 'Golden Long Bow' and 'Golden Arrows Of Accuracy'

Ericd16 - Wielding 'Rune Lance Of Greater Power'

Historical notes

January 2001 - The Wanderers Clan was found by Lightning, Ace2you/Merlin. Sir Beachy was the first recruited member. Stud690, Soulassassin, Flapjack, Rab, Zaptone Z, Rattsabre, Sunjon and Mj were amongst the first few to be recruited as well.

February 2001 - The Wanderers Clan engaged war with Ne, Sir and Rccbrasil. Robin Hood2, former member and leader of The Wanderers Clan gets kicked out of the clan for causing internal conflicts.

Mid-February 2001 - Robin Hood2 is on the Wanderers' 'Wanted List'. Robin Hood2 created the notorious BDK, combining world powers such as Methattron2, Thund3rcat and Ne. Mooncricket, Zaptone Z, Buffyslayer, Ercid16, Joe1002 Lightning, Mj, Sunjon, Stud690 and Erixson were hunting BDK day in and day out.

March 2001 - The Wanderers Clan cleared out BDK in a War, which was recorded as World War 1 : RuneScape.

After World War 1 - Terminator, Oldmanschild, Who Da Best and The Good 1, Polomeros, Red Knight, Lyssa, Daniel Ruels etc. allied and rose up to be The Wanderers Clan's most fearsome enemies.

Wilderness - Zonghui revived BDK, and continued menace. Robin Hood soon made a cameback with Zar Family 2, Nitestalker8 and X Shadow X to banish the world of good, and instil fear into the community.

Record Accomplishments

First to mine Mithril ore - Dmonik

First 4 to mine Runite ore - Kibble, Ezarc, Lotta Might and Viikate

First to smith Runite - Bluerose13x

First to reach 99 smithing - Bluerose13x

First 2 to reach 99 fishing - Tks and Wapiti

First 3 to reach 99 cooking - Tks, L6vi and Xxcavalierxx

First to reach Level 100 - Sandytrain (followed by Alchemon)

First to reach Level 110 - Muhahahahaha (followed by Zonghui)

Best PK Duo Award - Erixson and Mooncricket

First female to reach 99hp - Ladykilljoy

First to reach 99 magic - Bluerose13x

First to Kill Crandor Green Dragon and complete Dragon Slayer - Joe1002 (23rd September 2001)

First 3 to finish P2P Hero Quest - Bluerose13x, Pugxsi and Tks (27th February 2002)

Best Priest Award - Fist Of God

Runescape Top Honors - Lightning & Bluerose13x (Alchemon was the other)

Runescape Economist Award - Bluerose13x

First to Officialize Weddings - Lightning/Stud690, Tks/Wickedwayz, Ladykilljoy/Dirtydevil

Here's a list of the names that were starred in The Wanderers Clan:

Lightning, Phillip, Haxx0r Maxx, Azot, Pycckuu Bouh, Rab, Tks, Ladykilljoy, Ashley, Buffyslayer, Bluerose13x, Sandytrain, Dirtydevil, Stud690, Mj, Erixson, Mooncricket, Babyluv, Gugge, Viikate, Wickedwayz, Ezarc, Lotta Might, Lil Might, G Bub, Zaptone Z, Flex 10, Rattsabre, Lando, Flat, Trixstar, S A X, Sir Beachy, Roaddogg, Lady Lynda, Ericd16, Sunjon, Hitman X, Silverion, Apothisld, Caramon, Big10fan, X Execute X, Jenni, Leto, Magna, Thereturnofx, Dmonik, Kristoffs, Nightmare888, Pugxsi, S O B Bspace, Dakiller, Katryna, Waylan, Das1330, L6vi, Yedija, Md831, Goneril, Hiana, Damage Inc, Joe1002, Erulelyan, Fist Of God, R2keen2, Scorpion2g, Wapiti, Zeus, Xxcavalierxx, Typhon, Afgncaap, Apapple, Demon1330, Donotkillme, Evilhades, Galactus, Gimili, Gamesfan, Gohan Sayen, Golden Sword, Gryffinder, Hack Sawwer, Hilikus, Kgbassassin, Sir Lance, Ultieden, Xipz, Kendric, Zorinw, Triarius, Total Warrior, Tjaden, Timetodie, The X Dude, Rodrigo, Ratso Pimps, Sapphire, Shelly2, Silentrider, Stupidguy, Sir Kired, Tarl Magnus, Tarsus Pilfr, Pt Mdk, Muhahahahaha, Mylazybrick, Magiq Death, Psice, Smokie, Sunney, Kibble, Soulassasin, Flapjack, Angry Nocc, Moon Angel, Dmxkobe8, Gregechidna6, Kou, Mickcain, Villageminer, Seekad, Godiike, Lady Kalika, Judiacator, Tarl etc.

Oops forgot to mention that this is a belated birthday present to Light :)

***A huge apology to those who are not featured in the Album***

Credits: Sir Beachy, Stud690, Lady Lynda, Ashley, Yedija, Stu, Das1330, Joe1002, Ericd16, Lightning and http://web.archive.org :P

Runescape times =)

*waves to fook and lynda*

Fook! where have you been :twisted:

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

he Wanderers Clan - the most high-profile and the most influential clan ever to exist in the realms of RuneScape. The Wanderers were indomitable. They possessed mega high-profile players such as - Lightning, Bluerose13x, Tks and Sandytrain :o

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/1112 ... rs2003.jpg

The Vault (refer to the above image)

Lightning - Wielding 'Nightingale Spear'

Buffyslayer - Wielding 'Flame Of The Pheonix' and 'Flame Arrows'

Ashley - Wielding 'Enchanted Staff Of Holy Fire'

Tks - Wielding 'Magical Staff Of Tranquility'

Bluerose13x - Wielding 'Enchanted Staff Of Nature's Power'

Ezarc - Wielding 'Magical Staff Of Nature's Power'

Sir Beachy - Wearing 'Rune Horn Helmet' and Wielding 'Fork-handle Rune Sword'

Flat - Wielding 'Bow Of Guthix' and 'Guthix's Blessed Arrows'

Lando - Wielding 'Magical Staff Of Greater Power'

Wickedwayz - Wielding 'Double-forked Rune Spear'

Erixson - Wielding 'Rune Rapiers'

Stud690 - Wielding 'Cavalian Heavy Battle Axe'

Ladykilljoy - Wielding 'Cavalian Power Battle Axe'

Zaptone Z - Wielding 'Magical Staff Of Sacred Fire'

G Bub - Wielding 'Crossbow Of Flame' and 'Flame Bolts'

Flex 10 - Wielding 'Golden Crossbow' and 'Golden Bolts'

Viikate - Wielding 'Magical Staff Of Blessing Power'

Dirtydevil - Wielding 'Blessed Bow Of Saradomin' and 'Blessed Arrows Of Saradomin'

Mj - Wielding 'Rune Lance Of Deflection'

Roaddogg - Wielding 'Cavalian Long Battle Axe'

Sunjon - Wielding 'Flame Staff Of Zamorak's Inner Greatness'

Sandytrain - Wearing 'Halo Of Saradomin's Guardian'

Lady Lynda - Wielding 'Rune Lance Of Stabbing And Deflection'

Haxx0r Maxx - Wielding 'Golden Long Bow' and 'Golden Arrows Of Accuracy'

Ericd16 - Wielding 'Rune Lance Of Greater Power'

Historical notes

January 2001 - The Wanderers Clan was found by Lightning, Ace2you/Merlin. Sir Beachy was the first recruited member. Stud690, Soulassassin, Flapjack, Rab, Zaptone Z, Rattsabre, Sunjon and Mj were amongst the first few to be recruited as well.

February 2001 - The Wanderers Clan engaged war with Ne, Sir and Rccbrasil. Robin Hood2, former member and leader of The Wanderers Clan gets kicked out of the clan for causing internal conflicts.

Mid-February 2001 - Robin Hood2 is on the Wanderers' 'Wanted List'. Robin Hood2 created the notorious BDK, combining world powers such as Methattron2, Thund3rcat and Ne. Mooncricket, Zaptone Z, Buffyslayer, Ercid16, Joe1002 Lightning, Mj, Sunjon, Stud690 and Erixson were hunting BDK day in and day out.

March 2001 - The Wanderers Clan cleared out BDK in a War, which was recorded as World War 1 : RuneScape.

After World War 1 - Terminator, Oldmanschild, Who Da Best and The Good 1, Polomeros, Red Knight, Lyssa, Daniel Ruels etc. allied and rose up to be The Wanderers Clan's most fearsome enemies.

Wilderness - Zonghui revived BDK, and continued menace. Robin Hood soon made a cameback with Zar Family 2, Nitestalker8 and X Shadow X to banish the world of good, and instil fear into the community.

Record Accomplishments

First to mine Mithril ore - Dmonik

First 4 to mine Runite ore - Kibble, Ezarc, Lotta Might and Viikate

First to smith Runite - Bluerose13x

First to reach 99 smithing - Bluerose13x

First 2 to reach 99 fishing - Tks and Wapiti

First 3 to reach 99 cooking - Tks, L6vi and Xxcavalierxx

First to reach Level 100 - Sandytrain (followed by Alchemon)

First to reach Level 110 - Muhahahahaha (followed by Zonghui)

Best PK Duo Award - Erixson and Mooncricket

First female to reach 99hp - Ladykilljoy

First to reach 99 magic - Bluerose13x

First to Kill Crandor Green Dragon and complete Dragon Slayer - Joe1002 (23rd September 2001)

First 3 to finish P2P Hero Quest - Bluerose13x, Pugxsi and Tks (27th February 2002)

Best Priest Award - Fist Of God

Runescape Top Honors - Lightning & Bluerose13x (Alchemon was the other)

Runescape Economist Award - Bluerose13x

First to Officialize Weddings - Lightning/Stud690, Tks/Wickedwayz, Ladykilljoy/Dirtydevil

Here's a list of the names that were starred in The Wanderers Clan:

Lightning, Phillip, Haxx0r Maxx, Azot, Pycckuu Bouh, Rab, Tks, Ladykilljoy, Ashley, Buffyslayer, Bluerose13x, Sandytrain, Dirtydevil, Stud690, Mj, Erixson, Mooncricket, Babyluv, Gugge, Viikate, Wickedwayz, Ezarc, Lotta Might, Lil Might, G Bub, Zaptone Z, Flex 10, Rattsabre, Lando, Flat, Trixstar, S A X, Sir Beachy, Roaddogg, Lady Lynda, Ericd16, Sunjon, Hitman X, Silverion, Apothisld, Caramon, Big10fan, X Execute X, Jenni, Leto, Magna, Thereturnofx, Dmonik, Kristoffs, Nightmare888, Pugxsi, S O B Bspace, Dakiller, Katryna, Waylan, Das1330, L6vi, Yedija, Md831, Goneril, Hiana, Damage Inc, Joe1002, Erulelyan, Fist Of God, R2keen2, Scorpion2g, Wapiti, Zeus, Xxcavalierxx, Typhon, Afgncaap, Apapple, Demon1330, Donotkillme, Evilhades, Galactus, Gimili, Gamesfan, Gohan Sayen, Golden Sword, Gryffinder, Hack Sawwer, Hilikus, Kgbassassin, Sir Lance, Ultieden, Xipz, Kendric, Zorinw, Triarius, Total Warrior, Tjaden, Timetodie, The X Dude, Rodrigo, Ratso Pimps, Sapphire, Shelly2, Silentrider, Stupidguy, Sir Kired, Tarl Magnus, Tarsus Pilfr, Pt Mdk, Muhahahahaha, Mylazybrick, Magiq Death, Psice, Smokie, Sunney, Kibble, Soulassasin, Flapjack, Angry Nocc, Moon Angel, Dmxkobe8, Gregechidna6, Kou, Mickcain, Villageminer, Seekad, Godiike, Lady Kalika, Judiacator, Tarl etc.

Oops forgot to mention that this is a belated birthday present to Light :)

***A huge apology to those who are not featured in the Album***

Credits: Sir Beachy, Stud690, Lady Lynda, Ashley, Yedija, Stu, Das1330, Joe1002, Ericd16, Lightning and http://web.archive.org :P

First 3 to complete heroes quest isn't accurate... i was one of them, at least tks completed it after me (or was it blue? either of em said in forums they had to postpone completing of heroes because they wanted to train, whoever it was again, and i was number 4 in herblaw)

First 3 to complete heroes quest isn't accurate... i was one of them, at least tks completed it after me (or was it blue? either of em said in forums they had to postpone completing of heroes because they wanted to train, whoever it was again, and i was number 4 in herblaw)

Didn't Pugxsi and Bluerose complete it quite early and worked as a team to do it?

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

larryr

the 1st to get 99 runecrafting annd now over like 150m rc xp. when i was a noob i got 1 mil from him.

He hasnt played for months though...where are you larry?

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

• 2 years later...

If you don't know Qwazydogg.. you're not a classic veteran - period.

Qwazydogg was break through.. Vii Edea, Bluerose, and TKS know it!

Don't leave me hanging!

GOGO server status for 80+ mage all day!

Unfortantely, Andrew Gower had me and Tiwi in the black hole one day.. Tiwi was telling everyone I could 'dupe' (I think Tiwi was #1 overall at this time) based on the lone fact that I had two rune squares. (Honestly, at this time - that was amazing)

I got banned, like WTF? haha.

Oh the good days.. of actually sitting in the black hole talking to the Gower's..

Couple old-school shout outs:

Arsenes - best friend IRL.. was 16th best overall at one point.. I KNOW he has never broken ANY rules (which I make fun of him for), so mad respect

Gigapatelle77 - old school best friend in RS.. where yah been?

Bluerose13x - Most influential player of all time. Honestly, they owe you a tribute.

Who Da Best - followed you and Robin Hood as the 'badboys' of RuneScape

Redlock - Your beard was epic!

Hiana - Thanks for the diamond ammy!

Zezima - Held down #1 for the longest time - ever.

Thats all I got for now!

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

I consider anyone that started pre-Summer 2001 and is still playing today is a legend in their own right. I remember tons of characters that helped craft what RS is today back in the old days. I personally envied King Sabre more than most.

I feel we don't get as much respect as we deserve, but what we did was behind the scenes, simply playing the game for so long. Unsung heroes, if you will..

Ya i agree i started Feb. 2001 when there was just one sever to play on. Back then runescape was very clique like but also much more about the people and personalities that played rather then what we were playing.

especially if the're on this list

level 100's Nov 2002

Lot's of old names on here

Awesome link, that brings back a lot of old names.

Krest got his XP dropped to 5M (level 89) for account sharing. I don't care if Dmonik and Twy quit, they didn't really do much smithing for very long, hardly pioneers. Also Gormis lost all credit when he let a ton of people smith 2handers on his account, nothing impressive about that.

Dmonik was long the best smither out there and Twy really did race Blue to 85. For a while there was 2 true smithers, Twy and blue. For me those reasons are good enough to call Dmonik&Twy legends.

I completely agree, 99 isn't the only measuring stick, there were milestones along the way. Dmonik was the first mithril smith if i remember correctly, and Twy was the only other addy smith when blue was getting to the items that were smith only (addy square, kite, 2h, etc.). I don't know how anyone could argue that Twy wasen't a legend for what he did.

Hohto I always love seeing your posts on these topics hah, you seem to have as much pride of being higher level back then as I do. Nice to see your pictures too.

Das, you and the Wanderers will go down in my mind as the best rs clan ever. None of the clans nowadays can even approach the level of dominance the Wanderers had. DI or TD or whatever might say they are the best clan at the moment, but none of them can say they don't have competition. The Wanderers had probably 75% of the highest levels in the game, and no other clan was even close to matching them. Nobody would war them. Only the BKs would fight them, and that never lasted long (Though props to Who Da Best, Terminator, The Good1 etc. who actually tried to put up a fight).

Yup damn my low prayer back then and still but im on that list 10 names up from the bottom.

How can a 'legend' be forgotten? That's oxymoronic.

Exactly what I was thinking when I read the title of this topic.

I don't really know of any "legends" as the game isn't taken that seriously by myself. I do have some good friends though, I guess they could be thought of as legends? :|

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

like zezima, would he be a forgoten legend in a few years time maybe? :-k

No, because he will most likely be number 1 in highscores.

First off, you live in my city. o.O

Second, I'm pretty sure geertjars(sp?) is #1 now.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

2 year old bump ftw? I thought it was a recent thread until I saw people who posted but haven't been to the general forum in ages, then I realized the bump. But I supposed the bumper contributed something, so I don't think it's illegal.

Anyway, I don't think many legends have actually been forgotten because their stories have continued to have been passed around even today because players love to be a part of the history of runescape players by telling of great players of old days. Makes everyone feel like a veteran even if they'd only heard of the "legendary player" from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.