Everything posted by UserOnRS
-
14-Jun-2010 - Castle Wars Kill Streak Competition � Result
It's a nice idea but they probably did this to get extra memberships to promote new content, and also they don't want to encourage people to play all day.
-
09-Jun-2010 - Castle Wars Kill Streak Competition
What if we all hit the epicness that is 0-1 with the claws? :( Then you switch to dark bows. :thumbup: What about using ballistas? I don't think anyone's posted about them yet and they probably will get you a lot of kills.
-
09-Jun-2010 - Court Cases
Other food still works. :thumbup: About brews, I wonder if you can still eat them on their own without delay though. As for the court cases I have nothing to post until I try them for myself, although I wonder what the extra items are (including the pies). The wig looks too similar to the powdered wig. :S
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
This was a solo dungeon in F2P. :thumbdown:
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Every weapon except spears are halved in damage when hitting corp. Because of this, no weapon is as good as spears on him, despite the speed or stab bonus. Halberds too. :thumbup: I think the limitation is that no weapons other than two handed stab weapons and magic spells have no damage limitation (I need to check hastae), so the only changes to make corp easier in future is a crystal halberd/chaotic 2h stab weapon. I think it's a glitch personally. :P At stuff like onyx rings, there's no point in selling mine as their GE price will never go to their "True" value, and the only to sell it would be exchanging it for other items in the same situation. They're not any money, they're just traded for other items in demand. I don't normally post here but thought I'd add to the topic rather than just posting about corp.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
:P
-
Castle Wars Improvements - Faithful Shield
What would have happened if you had it equipped and had no free inventory space? Did it automatically unequip itself? It seems so because of the chatbox.
-
04-Jun-2010 - Behind the Scenes � June
Court cases I'm unsure about, they could be interesting but the Murder Mystery quest wasn't too enjoyable and it seems they may be similar. I don't know why they have to give attack and defence xp though, it seems random and seems to be there just to stop pures from doing them. Effigies are a bit vague as to what the rewards are but it seems to be a duplicate of the Shattered Heart. About the Quest line, I'm not a quester really so won't be too interested unless they have good rewards. :P I like void knights though so could be interesting to find out more about them. I'm not sure what it means by a waypoint marker - can anyone care to explain? Overall I'm glad the BTS is back. :D
-
Genie Lamps
Herblore because each lamp saves me like 20k gp. :P
-
Banable?
Yes I'd see it as a bug as it could potentially be used to gain massive death potential (similarly to the last familiar loot showing in F2P bug). It's a nice idea though and not sure if you could get banned for it. Jagex could change it any time though so that familiars held items don't appear to you when you die.
-
[OFFICAL]Tip.it's Patch Note to Jagex
At the minimun they should sort it out so that binded items in P2P don't affect how many items you can bind in F2P.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
due to the April 4th behind the scenes post that Kingly imps are set to be rarer. that's my analysis of the scene anyway. I don't know how the dupe works, just heard it exists, and has yet to be fixed(?) Jokes? I just opened 2 kinglys with my friends for fun, no one got the royal crown but now if this is true we all just wasted 4m >.< and I wasted time trying to get stuff to buy a royal crown. I won't believe it until I see proof. Though since Royal Crown only went up .2% maybe its crashing now? Apparently the "dupe" is just that multiple people can catch the same impling at the same time if you time it right, which has been around since implings came out I believe.
-
Mod Korpz = Fired
It doesn't say FunOrb News anymore either, it just says Jagex News and RuneScape News. Trying to find evidence that it did say FunOrb News but I'm pretty sure it did.
-
Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!
Nasty feeling it's another iPhone game. But then again I could be completely wrong and it turns out to be Stellar Dawn. The last time they did one of these coming soon pics it was for a bag in the Jagex store I think so I wouldn't be too suprised if it was something similar - I highly doubt it's anything to do with RS. :P
-
200M in all Skills
I'm always close to the bottom of the people with the same total level as me so mine must be pretty bad. :P
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Is that the old Castle Wars helm? Saw it on someone's adventure log just now. Also @ Bruno, is that when they made BH + 0 worlds before they added BH + 1?
-
Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!
Where did they say there was gonna be a batch 2 of cw updates? I'm not saying it isnt true, just havent seen it anywhere :P I think we'll get the WOM quest before the Dung updates, and the Dung updates will be more towards the end of the year (see video below). Also I doubt they're going to update CW again anytime soon unless I'm missing something. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yR_zQEOX7U
-
Tip.It Times - 30th May 2010
"with no help from any other players!" Also quests such as Cook's Assistant have been changed to make them longer and have untradable items which need to be collected. The first article sums up my opinions, the halos do affect ranged and magic prayers though according to a JMod (the KB is wrong). I haven't read the second one.
-
[OFFICAL]Tip.it's Patch Note to Jagex
Quests: * Allow you to get Rocking Out costumes back (they can be worn and displayed as avatars on the RSOF only if you haven't finished the quest). * Allow you to keep dark daggers after Legends Quest Made X: * Grinding Mud Runes * Cleaning Herbs F2P: * Duelling ring and games necklace for F2P
-
Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!
It's gonna be another two weeks without an update. :( They seem to be drying up even though we did get two this week.
-
Magic Progress (F2P)
Magic still needs mystic, snare, magic potions and wave spells and It'd be good IMO (maybe overpowered tbh but it supposed to beat melee anyway). I beat a level 126 in a no food DM in clan wars before tank maging, although he did narrowly beat me most of the time. :P
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_swYtBj1cVU Found this interesting. :P
-
27-May-10 Castle wars improvements
Best castle wars armour + attacking a flag holder + castle wars bracelet + other armour/prayers/pots etc + chaotic maul = :blink: ? That's assuming these all stack. I've not played castle wars in a long time so may try playing it more during the holidays, I doubt the new items will get used much as those who have tickets to throw away don't need to get them as there's no bonuses for winning when you have all the best armour etc. as the hiscores only counts games played (I think this should be changed to wins).
-
28-May-2010 - Triumvirate: Realm Vs Realm
Still haven't decided which to join - which is the most popular from TIF? :P
-
Dungeoneering: Beyond the Release
Because theres loads of solo players who want to have the same ability to resume a dungeon if they happen to get dced or lag out as someone on a team does. Instead of losing alllll the xp for that floor. Also solo floors can take a fair while. You do get some xp back at the end if you leave early, and I lost a lot of xp because of a glitch affecting all of our team which made us crash the game in a large dungeon before. I wouldn't be too bothered about losing 4k or so xp in a small dungeon in which I did a trial run for and it took me 12 minutes (including starting and ending time) to do and I did awful at. :P It'd be nice to resume progress of course but it just seems as though time would be better spent elsewhere. Note the very long time to develop in the diary for something I doubt many people will benefit from.