Everything posted by gameboypen
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Keep at it Icey. 8-)
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
Who told you that? :-s no, no, no, you must be mistaking me for somebody else :mrgreen: *looks up* hmmmm #6 fmer out of 1m... :-k nah you not gud :anxious: Agreed, not good at all. -.- So I got the wrong guy then?
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
You like owning me at every skill don't you? I shall prevail some day though! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
110, very nice. It's quite a skill to count that high. :
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Haha, only queen. Does this make the king position available?
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Just keep fishing, just keep fishing, yada yada yada. Damn I'm a good singer. :
-
I have a new blog....
Nice work Hunting and waffle-tastic in general. :ohnoes:
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Very big conratulations from me. And good luck getting another 100 levels and another 100 and another 100 till your total is 30000.
-
Choc's blog to 99 fish and chips! 81 fishing! :D
Your gud as ever.
-
boomzor [81/99]
A small bump for joo! \
-
Shey was here!
Getting fit I see. Hehe you seem to like agility alot :-k Good work Shey.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
What he said. :
-
Mpets17 is on the way to 85 slayer! (71/85)
Lil bump for you!
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
I wanna talk to Memo,
-
Shadow's Blog! 82/99 Farm. 82 farm :D
Go hunt! I want some action from you!
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Dang, you will miss me right? Enjoy yourself bubbles. :
-
[~Maelus is BACK.] 81/85 Fishing.
You said you were back, even though I haven't talked to you lately i'll bump it!
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Everything you do is cool. I want to be like you! :pray:
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
Yet again, great work thar! :XD:
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Wow, nice work. Thats a lot of updates.
-
Shey was here!
Shey's blog likes to go walkabout! :XD: Good thing you got it back.
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
Spoken like a true mother. Good luck Led with your blog and other goals and grats on all you have achieved too far. : Hope you enjoy yourself. EDIT: You said to make suggestions so, 1. Maybe put all the cooking levels in a hide tab so you can skip the pictures if you may not want to scroll down them all. 2. Maybe add some goals. 3. Crop your levels so they don't have the coloured backgrounds. Thats pretty much all, I'm sure your blog will improve over time. :XD:
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
You go girl! \ \ \ \
-
Right Click Players - Total Level, Not Combat Level?
There should just be an option because that way all people can be pleased. Because you can look good with a 1k total while someone with 50 combat and a 1.8k total can't look good.
-
Should F2P get skill capes?
Yes they should and I would admire a pure f2p cooking cape alot more than a p2p one. Oh and you say that it's easier woodcutting for us with Maples and Mages, they are slower not faster than willows.