Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Nope, I bet it would INCREASE 76king. With the ability to get 1-hit, fewer players would risk equipment in "legitimate" pking. Anyone with under 90 herblore (hell, even some with 90+) would hang up their rune armor and just 76k or cease pvping entirely.
  2. That prayer icon is white... so are sails. SAILING@@@ Sure, they've stated they're planning on updating prayer. Soon? That depends on how you define it. I'd guess it'd be updated within six months.
  3. There's no way you get 1.5k bodies an hour. You'll be looking at closer to 800 if I recall correctly. Yeah, you tan about 2.5-3k hourly, depending on energy potions, concentration, etc.
  4. Armadyl Saradomin Zamorak And lastly Bandos in that order I would think. I'd switch bandos and zamorak. So: Armadyl Saradomin Bandos Zamorak
  5. Proof? I'd like to see some evidence. Its rather obvious. Compare the stats and the speed. Duh. Sorry, I kind of misreplied. What I meant to say was: Is there any proof that ZSpear is stronger against dragons than Whip/Defender? I realize that they are weaker to stab, but is +101 Slash possibly more accurate than +85 Stab?
  6. Proof? I'd like to see some evidence.
  7. ZS has a prayer bonus too.
  8. This is what I did. Get one more level and use the pie.
  9. None in GWD.
  10. Anyone tested whip and defender?
  11. WGS is easy, actually. I did the entire quest without a guide, only consulting recommended combat methods for the final fight.
  12. I'm glad they removed the potions from PvP. Why? Because every pure and his mom would need 90+ herblore. And then I'd never be able to train herblore or buy herb seeds for farming again. :boohoo:
  13. I'd value those bones at like 15k each, so it's your call if that's a lot to throw away.
  14. 16 or 17.
  15. No rule against low-attention training. As long as you are at your computer, it's legal. You can read TIF and switch back every few minutes. Literally leaving your computer is illegal.
  16. WRONG. They are efficient. Let me go grab my proof... EDIT: Here it is:
  17. I guess you could do it by cleaning herbs. But that'd take ages. You're better off making potions.
  18. I'd block them. If you don't have the points, cancel them. If you don't have 30 points, Melee them with protect from melee and piety if you have it.
  19. Barrows I guess.
  20. I agree. Try to sell asap.
  21. Spirit mages are 60-65k range xp and about 500k hourly. However, I don't think you have 83 slayer. You could kill green or blue dragons, banking hides and bones.
  22. I don't know how strong the monster is; recoils and pineapple pizzas could be a possible solution.
  23. If you insist on using allotments I wouldn't bother with watermelons. Strawberries still lose money, but it's a lot less. The additional money you would spend on watermelons would be better spent using better trees. "Breaking even" on trees depends on what herbs you are growing and how often you do herb runs. I'd recommend using the highest herb you can and marigolds, maple+ trees, pineapple+ fruit trees, and calquat trees. Also, you can do bush runs daily for xp and a little money, and be sure to pick cactus spines as has been mentioned. With this set up, you may lose money, but you'll get xp far faster (if that's your intention), and you can make up the money elsewhere. If you just want herbs for herblore, grow snapdragons and sell them for the unfinished pots you want to train with. Off-topic: I'm freakin' pissed at 2lum for manipulating coconuts up AGAIN. I have like 1k nightshade I've been picking to train herblore with and now I can't get the freakin' coconut milk.
  24. SC, or Stealing Creation, is a members-only minigame based primarily on non-combat skills. You are rewarded with sacred clay tools which give double xp for a certain amount if experience. These tools are useful because they usually speed up training and cut costs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.