What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

"Oh,err hi mini-me...Wrong time,sorry.Stay drugs!!!And don't beg,damnit!"

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, through some twist of fate getting 10 defence was a good idea, don't train it up yet. Yeah, just keep training strength. Then, when you hit 70 strength train attack to 40 then go and fight people in that new wilderness place."

In classic I hate 10 defence and attack until 53 strength. If I'd just got 40 attack and 70 or so strength, I would've made a fortune being a black pure way back before anyone else would have figured it out. I would've been able to make the money to buy all the p hats I wanted (at the time).

Slide-sig.png

I would say, remember you can't take anything extra off of tutorial island... I made 3 different accounts because on the first two I teleported off the island right away. On the third one I stayed and banked around 500 bronze bars. When I got done I stayed with my current weird name instead of my original. (I forget what it was, but it didn't have any numbers in it.)

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

I would do nothing.. i would create a account and choose a good password..

login on all the holidays and collect hundreds of rares

then keep that account active the whole time and login to it today and sell the rares for massive gp :)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

"L0l n00b!!11!" :twisted:

Lol. Really I'd tell myself not to try to mine gold in the scorpion pit... Teh scorpions were stronger than me.

And most importantly I'd tell myself to freakin hold onto any discontinued items I get... :evil:

Personally I got into fishing and made enough money for a mask (about 350k-450k at the time) pretty quick. But no, I spent it all pking, and lost it all because I had no clue what I was doing.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

" don't die the first 18 seconds that ur out there, get upset and quit". of course the other bit of advice would be "don't be one of those noobs that only chooses the default clothing, then goes fishing for a few months, or woodcutting, for that matter". :lol: :P

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

You wonder about the world and its people, and its all like a game...

"Jeez, when will you GET it? Walk east on the main road through Varrock, (east of all the barbarians,) past the fountain in the middle, and just past the second bank. Then turn south, and it's the little round building with a flame symbol on it."

Wouldn't that be somehow breaking Rule 8? You're like, logged in at the same time... with different chracters? Whatever.

I'd give him all my cash and tell him to keep 10M for yourself, the other 40M will be invested in phats. Blue. Do NOT sell them until they hit 300M each, and only sell 1-2.

:thumbsup:

61784167.jpg

Well, I wouldn't want to really spoil the game for myself...all I would say is to invest in the rares market asap, and not to trust a certain "friend" that I once lent money to and was never paid back <.<

I would also be talking a lot different (in complete, grammatical sentences...as opposed to the general leet speak I used when I was a newb)

he11sangel5oa2.jpg

^Thanks Lil_Atza!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ... Smells like...victory.

I would say, try to make as many friends as you can, but stay far away from the scammers, they are pretty easy to spot, read as much as you can in the knowledge base so that you will know as much as possible. Try to make as much money as possible, it can go away pretty fast. Dont worry about combat so much, work as much as you can on your skills, especially mining, smithing, woodcutting and fletching, those are the money makers. Do try and get a pair of bunny ears, I think they are so cute and have always wanted a pair (guess I should have tryed harder when that event was out <.< ).

Current goal: Getting enough prayer pots to finish my last four quests.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies and flashlights.

jt+mirage.png