Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

pid doesnt mean anything in box stakes

Yes it does. Just because you are less likely to hit, or hit high, doesn't mean it is valueless. If you get first hit and smack a 100, that can be a pretty significant advantage. Not as much as in rapier or mage boxing, but it is still an advantage.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

pid doesnt mean anything in box stakes

I've won at least 3-4 stakes when both of us were under 50 LP just by getting the first hit in.

I've also lost at least 3-4 stakes when I had inferior PID when both of us were under 50 LP, I saw the XP coming for a big hit, and got hit first and lost the duel.

Doesn't matter as much as in MB/Rapier staking, but it's a difference, and over a large sample space, will make a noticeable difference.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

i'm aware it can help you but it is no way crucial, and attributing your wins to pid is quite silly in my opinion

not sure why i'm taking staking advice from someone who does nothing but claw rush.... ;P

@chicken, did you get your account back? I don't play on bro any longer

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

i'm aware it can help you but it is no way crucial, and attributing your wins to pid is quite silly in my opinion

not sure why i'm taking staking advice from someone who does nothing but claw rush.... ;P

@chicken, did you get your account back? I don't play on bro any longer

Yeah I got it back and yeah PID and attack styles make very little difference, but people staking 1-5M don't often know these tricks so it's relatively easy to get this free advantage

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Go to Puro Puro after game updates :thumbsup:

puropuro.png

1 kingly, 4 ninja, 12 magpie and 10 nature, not too bad. I don't catch the zombies since they give nothing interesting apart from the occasional 3 dragon/wyvern bones.

puropurol00t.png

My loot was quite interesting I reckon, apart from the nature tiara, machete and jangerberry seeds :) The herb seed is a ranarr. The noted herbs are two clean torstols and rings of forging and rings of life there as well.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

puropuro.png

1 kingly, 4 ninja, 12 magpie and 10 nature, not too bad. I don't catch the zombies since they give nothing interesting apart from the occasional 3 dragon/wyvern bones.

puropurol00t.png

My loot was quite interesting I reckon, apart from the nature tiara, machete and jangerberry seeds :) The herb seed is a ranarr. The noted herbs are two clean torstols and rings of forging and rings of life there as well.

What was the value after opening? And what's that crown? :)

puropuro.png

puropurol00t.png

What was the value after opening? And what's that crown? :)

Royal crown

223,963,403gp Pernix Body Split

biggest nex split ..ever?

You lucky lil... Inb4 "share plox?"

If woox were still around he'd have duoed a pernix body by now tbh.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

firecape5.png

5th cape, 620th task, 167k exp from 98 slayer. Used turmoil that time and managed to do the caves in 41 minutes.

I can't believe all my biggest goals in RuneScape are coming so close to an end.

99 slayer- should have it by the end of the month if I don't get distracted, just need to average 100k exp/day.

138 combat- one prayer level away from it, effigies from slayer will get me this, I already almost have enough of them for it.

95 prayer- complete.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63dWCNxyxz0

Dat guide.

Can't wait to release my next quick tip video... I only discovered it the other day, and its bloody amazing :D

Very nice and I like the tune at the start :P One thing I'd like to say is I can usually solo with that solo setup you provided and do all of them except the knight and dragon well. Also familiars can help with healing but can't complain otherwise

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63dWCNxyxz0

Dat guide.

Can't wait to release my next quick tip video... I only discovered it the other day, and its bloody amazing :D

There is also another method, which I think is the best truthfully. Use the Wakka Canoe in Edgeville to take you to the little pond above the wilderness volcano, then run west and you are there in about 10 seconds.

Dakr06.png

110516163904.png

Based on how much money I make in the next few weeks I should be getting #'s 8-12 this Summer.

These are:

Herblore 96/99

Firemaking 92/99

Construction 70/99

Fletching 83/99

Smithing 71/99

I will probably finish up 99 defence too (94/99) if I get back into slaying some.

peace,

Vann