Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

snip

ya know, i swear i thought it was at least 5 herbs per patch lived, i super composted, and not first time this has happened either

you forgot supercompost

sorry but you did

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

snip

ya know, i swear i thought it was at least 5 herbs per patch lived, i super composted, and not first time this has happened either

you forgot supercompost

sorry but you did

Nice job trolling when you're wrong.

The trollheim patch does that sometimes. I think that the super compost effect goes away if my arm has to cure your patch (when the no-death boost for trollheim kicks in).

lalalasig2.png

200m.jpg

Not bothering to really screeny them anymore since... Well... There's too damn many of them.

My favorite though (Which I posted yesterday):

[hide]

Have won more then this in a stake many times... But not items like that. Lol.

239m.jpg

[/hide]

09144a99bb.png

Just finished what had to be the most stressful GWD trip ever. Kandy, Ezk and Draz (when he finally got back) were angels as always though :)

First BCP off Grimspike, and third tassies :) Not half bad really, worked out at 12mish split :)

BandosChestplate1020411.png?t=1301710471

BandosTassets3020411.png?t=1301710470

Also kandy let me have a go with his ele, which is just beautiful :D long time before I'l be able to get one though!

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

It's surprising how many bots are at tzhaar and how long they've swarmed the area (well over a few months) and yet furies have barely been affected. I'd have expected them to have some sort of drop in price.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

It's sad really.

Unspam:

xojmo9.png

wut??

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

FINALIZED50defense.png

I am a Zerker pure no longer! Instead, i dub myself a Battle pure(Battle robes, ect. You get the idea).

I made my Zerker almost two years ago, before Defender of Varrock was even released. So i got 45 defense before quests like Between a Rock even became useful. So i decided just today to quest up to 50 defense(I can't stand numbers that don't end in 0 or 5 >.>). Can't say i regret it in the least. Considering that range tanks are a Zerker's main weakness, and granite would remedy that a bit. I don't know how worth it it'll be since i haven't tested it yet, but it's bound to be better then plain old rune. And on top of that, since i plan on training summoning soon, a SoL + Battle robes will be invaluable to me and save me millions.

And on top of that, my cashpile seems to be ever-growing and i never really risk big money in PvP or spend rashly. So i guess Turmoil isn't to far-fetched if i really work for it in the next months.

And when it comes down to it, it really is only one combat level for 5 more levels of defense, and a few cool money saving features. And tbh, i can't wait for people to try to start trolling me and calling me a failed zerker. Because that's just plain entertainment :wink:

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Just because there are 2 guys wearing identical gear doesn't mean they are bots. At level 60 defense that setup is exactly what you will be wearing if this is your first account. In fact, an account I just started fresh on is wearing exactly what those guys are wearing.

Although, yes they are most likely bots. Nobody actually plays this game anymore, right?

Stellactic.gif

It's surprising how many bots are at tzhaar and how long they've swarmed the area (well over a few months) and yet furies have barely been affected. I'd have expected them to have some sort of drop in price.

Jagex may be banning the majority before they reach 2.7m tokkul.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Just finished what had to be the most stressful GWD trip ever. Kandy, Ezk and Draz (when he finally got back) were angels as always though :)

First BCP off Grimspike, and third tassies :) Not half bad really, worked out at 12mish split :)

BandosChestplate1020411.png?t=1301710471

BandosTassets3020411.png?t=1301710470

Also kandy let me have a go with his ele, which is just beautiful :D long time before I'l be able to get one though!

A Drunken Draz is always lucky :D Finally making some money for some real gear!

EDIT: Also just realised us talking about Poisson distribution in the tassies pic...how drunk was I? :(

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

BandosChestplate

[imgBandosTassets[/img]

A Drunken Draz is always lucky :D Finally making some money for some real gear!

EDIT: Also just realised us talking about Poisson distribution in the tassies pic...how drunk was I? :(

I'd hedge my bets you were very :P but then you aparrently sobered up haha.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D