What a coincidence!

Maleficus1055

Just the other day, I was talking back and forth to someone in PM while RCing, and just as I ran up to the ZMI altar I saw him get kidnapped by the drill demon. I craft my runes, I try to tele... drill demon :shock: The funny thing was I saw it coming. Somehow I just knew it would happen... maybe it's because I had gotten that random like 10 times earlier that week. #-o

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... I met a guy named legolas______ once. Infact, I think I've seen quite a few :-w

Having a common name like mine is annoying, because I get 10+ pm's a day from people I don't know, and at least one person askes me if they know one of their other accounts. Then they get mad at me for telling them they're talking to the wrong person. <.<

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Umm... I met a guy named legolas______ once. Infact, I think I've seen quite a few :-w

Having a common name like mine is annoying, because I get 10+ pm's a day from people I don't know, and at least one person askes me if they know one of their other accounts. Then they get mad at me for telling them they're talking to the wrong person. <.<

I know of a legolas too :lol: .

This story is actually about him... kinda.

Well, I remember I got scammed by this guy BIG time when I was a noob. I got scammed the first time, then I though "heck, I already put in this much" so I gave him all of my good stuff, escept my money. Then I get scammed out of that too. Thats where I met this legolas, who lost his full black to him, I lost my full addy.

The next day I see the guy who scammed me in edge (I got scammed north of Fally) with legolas' full black :shock:

22031_s.gif

I was on vacation and I and my cousin was just hanging out and I

needed a computer so we went to an internet-cafe where I logged in on

msn and started talking to a friend I know in RS.

After talking for a couple of minutes he wondered why I haven't been on

RS so I told him where I was and he told me that he lives in the city I was in! :XD:

I met him the next day and we are very good friends now. :D

I have many times, just when I have thought that I should go visit one of my friends, met them precisly in game at the same time as I'm typing "Should we met?" message in the private message system. It has happened me like 3-4 times now...Strange.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Over a year ago now I was just hanging around with some friends in my "Grim Bunny" suit, and jokingly said "Right... next on my list is ______"

At that point, my friend whose name I said got a swarm, couldn't have timed it any better.

Lol, almost similar story happened to me. I was standing in edge bank alching when I had to ask another player to stop spamming the chat screen (noone else could get a say). He turned to me and said; "Your a mod! What will you do if I wont listen to you?" I answered jokingly; " Send the evil twin on you!" Just as I hit submit the evil twin random appeared and whisked him away :shock: :o

I dont think I exaggerate when I say that the whole bank suddenly went very quiet :XD: - me included :lol:

Now thats a coencedence :shock:

Two of my best friend one got prison pete at exactly the same time, however thats nothing on you coincedence :shock:

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

We have all had times where we have had something strange happen to us, by meeting someone or whatever. Share your strange stories here.

As for me, back when I was playing on the account Maleficus105, i met Maleficus104 at Varrock clothes shop. That was just crazy.

I was on my Geekguy123 and I was in Varrock bank and I saw thegeekster3 and russiangeek! Lol.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

I went only on a random world (always the world with the fewest people) and i logged in at that elven town (where you get with crystal) at bank. Guess who was 1 space beside me: Uloveme.

So i took screen and was like: yay, 1 of the top 5 rs players.

I went offline after that and wasnt online for 3 days. When i went online again (random world again) i logged in at that bank again. And guess who was still 1 space beside me... jup, her again: Uloveme :XD:

I was quite amazed that i was still 1 space away from her at the same place, but different world and time :wink:

habbostery.png

habbostery.png

I went only on a random world (always the world with the fewest people) and i logged in at that elven town (where you get with crystal) at bank. Guess who was 1 space beside me: Uloveme.

So i took screen and was like: yay, 1 of the top 5 rs players.

I went offline after that and wasnt online for 3 days. When i went online again (random world again) i logged in at that bank again. And guess who was still 1 space beside me... jup, her again: Uloveme :XD:

I was quite amazed that i was still 1 space away from her at the same place, but different world and time :wink:

ulovemesecondonhighscorjw0.png

this is a few years old... u can tell because i bought my first barrows torags with the ranger boots id just gotten =D

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

When I was a lvl 30, I met a level 70 player named Warren 10. Not sure what happened to him...

Also, in another coincidence, I (a dharok) was with two other players in dharok. Both of them had names "war" with a few numbers. So it was "war, war, and warren". Anyone get reminded of the old cartoon network show "edd, ed, and eddy"? Lolz.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

back on classic i was killing black dragons, i got chatting to one of the people there. Not only did he live in the same town as me, but i play in the same cricket team as his brother did a couple of times.

Twice I have been PM'd by people who have created pures with a similar name to my account "Purepure___". They just randomly PM me, and say hello, and ask for advice.. the wierd thing is when I find out that some of my friends have these players now added because they randomly met them throughout Runescape. :-k

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Met a guy called Drackion a few times, pretty sure we both met in an evil bob's island random. He is now banned though, I think. His high score page had gone when I last checked it.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

my name knight95007

and this other guys name knight95237

it scared me to death when he talked coz i thought it was me being haked!

You were scared you were hacked, because someone with a similar name was talking in front of you.. ?

You must tremble with fear at the sight of your own shadow too :?

lol i was smithing and the messages appeared in the public chat i was stunned coz i only looked at the name knight95 and didnt read on

how many ppl could have knight95 as names in rs?

knight95007.png