Can it be?! - Real life pictures

the_tallest1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah all the cool kids are doing it 8-) .

It's weird there are people who I've been talking on these boards with for years and years now and this is the first time I've actually seen what they look like. Like you for example :P Cool pic btw.

sig2ho7.jpg

Was playing around with my camera for someone else this morning, so I decided to take a proper frontal shot...

dscf0012wh0fb5.jpg

lol necro i was close to my monitor at the time and your image popped up eyes right level to mine. made me jump a little :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

why no one comments my pics...are you scared of teh black dude?

and DO NOT quote my pics...or you will get flamed/round-house kicked

by some tifers

Don't feel bad, no one's commented mine either. I guess they're afraid of the tiny white chick. lol

Heh, I found it cute that your avatar nearly matches the first picture you posted:

http://forum.tip.it/images/avatars/Scorchedrose.gif

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5716/4134ij0.th.jpg

::'

There, now I'm blue too so I match a little better. lol

4134blueea5.th.jpg

Years ago I actually had someone tell me that I reminded them of Garnet, I don't see any resemblance, but that's pretty much what inspired me to use Garnet as my avatar where ever I go.

Holy Jebus :shock: <3: TipIt has some beautiful people! I am way too chicken to post a picture :oops: (and yes I have 1 post, deal with it :roll: I think a few clanchatters/ventfolks know me)

Not to single anyone out or anything, but rose you are GORGEOUS <3:

/lurk

:anxious:

Pretty is what I'm used to people saying, gorgeous... not so much. :oops:

And don't be afraid to post your pic, I think there was someone who had their pic as their first post.

@ Meziko - Sorry, I'm not a skirt wearing girl... if I had one I would have mailed it to you just to see a picture of that.

Not a skirt wearing girl? :( Kinda wierd since my RS char is a skirt wearing man haha. P.S. I like ur glasses, u've got the whole intelligent teacher look, hawt :twisted:

Well, I guess you can do my skirt wearing for me then lol. Darn, too bad I decided against getting a teaching degree. I could have been the hot math teacher! I guess being the hot mathematician will have to do. ^__^

This thread needs moar guys in pink. :P
No, no it doesn't :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I can't find my pink and black striped dress shirt. I still do have the pinkish tie though.

Perhaps another lulzy picture soon? Perhaps indeed....

BTW, Landon will not win afro of the year!

Edit: And I must admit that although rule 16 simply states: "There are NO girls on the internet ", There sure are some pretty looking ones on here.

And guys, keep it epic.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Yes, yes it does. Pink it up, Matt. :P
Well I dont own anything pink so unless you are going to lend me some clothes suzi i shalnt be dressing in pink anytime soon :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Well I dont own anything pink so unless you are going to lend me some clothes suzi i shalnt be dressing in pink anytime soon :P

Right, this weekend I will be posting a pic of Matt wearing something pink. :D

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

What this thread really needs is more people who can spell :P

Haha, I went to NY this year too.. didn't think of that Statue of Liberty shot though :wall:

Plugpoint92 ::'

When stating that topic/thread needs an increased amount of a certain item, it is the correct spelling. It should also all be capitalized also, since caps lock is cruise control for cool.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

What this thread really needs is more people who can spell :P

Haha, I went to NY this year too.. didn't think of that Statue of Liberty shot though :wall:

Plugpoint92 ::'

When stating that topic/thread needs an increased amount of a certain item, it is the correct spelling. It should also all be capitalized also, since caps lock is cruise control for cool.

>.> Rule 32. "EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER"

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Least surprising: Phil. Only one I looked at and said "That makes perfect sense".

Hmm, is that a good thing?

I agree with Daan, post up your pic.

Yeah all the cool kids are doing it 8-) .

I'll try my hardest to get a pic up before the weekend, though you might miss it in the 100 or so pages there will be by then. I'm in my dorm now, and I have no camera. I'll be done exams and at home by Wednesday night, so I should be able to get a pic up Thursday.

Phil: By your posting style I figured you'd be a regular looking guy, and you are. In my books that's a good thing.

Indy: You've described yourself before, so I'm not especially surprised.

How2: I've seen you before I think, but with much shorter hair.

So be patient, I'll try to get a pic up ASAP. I WANT TO BE A COOL KID, TOO!

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

man, i want to go to Norway, how is it down there?

You mean up.

Right now, in Bergen (coast), it's cold, other than that. Visit Norway! NOW! :P

i didnt mean down, as in south, i meant down, as in, over there

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

This thread needs moar guys in pink. :P
No, no it doesn't :P

C'mon, everyone knows that rela men wear pink. :D

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)