Charm droppers

luker2d2

I've heard killing things with a monster summoned gives you a better chance of getting a charm. No conformation on this though. And I've heard word that Hell hounds are decen't. They almost always drop a charm, and take about 30 seconds to kill for people who are under level 90.

I HAVE NOT COMFIRMED ANY OF THIS.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh what the hell, I never really post my log anywhere not even on my blog much anymore.

Keep telling myself one day ill post it all on the front page of it, but never do.

O well, Maybe it can help some of you guys out, even though im not starting the skill yet, (staying lvl 1 till im done with slayer) Im still picking my charms up :wink:

[hide]

628) 154 Kalphites (Cannoned)

84 Chaos, 13 green, 11 Gold, 5 Crimson, 4 Blue

629) 37 Iron Dragons

2 Rune Battleaxe, 120 Bloods 4 Rune Limbs, 2 Rune Meds, 100 Silver ore, Charms: 26 green, 6 Gold, 4 Crimson, 2 Blue

630) 164 Dagganoth

Snapdragon seed, Charms: 1 Green, 1 Gold, 1 Crimson

631) 120 Blue Dragons

60 Natures, 13 Dragon Bones, Charms: 20 Green, 9 Gold, 3 Crimson, 3 Blue

632) 135 Greater Demons

45 Chaos, Charms: 4 Green, 12 Gold, 23 Crimson, 3 Blue

1 / 16 / 08

633) 135 Kalphites

60 Chaos, Charm: 3 Green, 15 Gold, 3 Crimson

634) 122 Kalphites

36 Chaos, Charms: 7 Green, 18 Gold, 6 Crimson, 6 Blue

635) 151 Lesser Demons

96 Chaos, Charms: 1 Gold, 4 Crimson

636) 138 Fire Giants

1574 Fires, Rune Scimmy, Fire Battlestaff, 49 Laws, 24 Rune Arrows Charms: 11 green, 77 Gold, 7 Crimson, 1 Blue

637) 199 Bloodvelds

131 Bloods, Rune Med, Charms: 15 Gold, 56 Green, 11 Crimson, 1 Blue[/hide]

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

There's a really strong ratio from the gold charm droppers.

i've done a trip to fire giants and a trip to hellhounds and BOTH times i got EXACTLY 50 gold, 10 green, 2 crimson, 1 blue.

EXACTLY!

I killed 100+ jungle horrors and didn't get a single charm. Pretty sure they don't drop charms.

Go figure i would get the only slayer task that doesn't have charms. :wall:

I couldnt help but laugh. Sorry.

And to spoofer fish - thats rather odd. Do you think maybe this could be the only ACTUAL true drop rate jagex has implemented that can be tested? :shock:

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

Anyone knows, by chance, if jellies drop any charms?

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood

I killed 100+ jungle horrors and didn't get a single charm. Pretty sure they don't drop charms.

Go figure i would get the only slayer task that doesn't have charms. :wall:

don't feel bad, you're not alone

yesterday I did 156 Lesser Demons, got 2 gold charm ...definitely not a good source of charms

Then I got 48 Molanisks, which I usually Burthrope because they are just stupid...Dorgesh-Kahn dungeon, only 2 that are close together, and that stupid bell...but decided to do them to check charm drops ....They didn't drop a single charm ...

mak_1027.png

Anyone knows, by chance, if jellies drop any charms?

Yes, they drop charms. After a slayer task of 119 Jellies I got 35 green, 6 gold and 2 crimson charms.

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood

189 infernal mages gave me:

113 gold

4 green

1 crimson

3 blue

(with ROW)

prity fast and good if u need gold once =)

Would you need p pots for internals?

I'm going to test mossies and report back, also ice warriors if I can.

This might sound really dumb but i was bored the other day and starting killing rock crabs in relekka - i killed 25 crabs in about 5 minutes and got 22 gold charms.

It seems they only drop gold and only 1 at a time at that, but with the extremely low HP these guys have you could quite easily build up a stash of 100+ in an hour or so.

I admit they're probably not the best for actual combat training, but my experience wasn't exactly planned as at the time i was just wandering around the world wearing my full lederhosen and ended up attacking them with just my desert boots.

The best thing to do is for someone to make a chart of what exp each pouch/scroll combination gives so you can plan ahead. Then, rather than just getting as many charms as possible, just get what you need to level up and do 1 level a day or something. i've not trained combat or slayer for a long time so i'll be damned if i'm gonna start now (although i am annoyed my lowest lvl is now 18 and not 63).

dan

RSN: d35h1_5k4t3r

dalai_farmer.png

the lvl 90 daggs (melee ones) on waterbirth island drop alot of crimon close to 100 and hour and if u have a decent summoning lvl u can get 100*140.6 = 14060 exp per hour or so and then u also get other charms on top of that and u can collect hides too. cannon helps =p

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png