New runescape.com! = RS HD BETA

Toad

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer, no HD for free players... didn't see that one coming. -.-

One word: Beta. It'll come to freeplayers soon.

Yep, and when they get it it will have a lot less bugs and lagg so its not so bad for them... members are like the lab rats in this update :P

True, but being a labrat means you do not have to continue playing the "waiting game". :D

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

:shock: oh emm geee

this is the best update in quite a while if you ask me..

Runescape HD looks totally awesome, and al kehrid + lumby on the old detail look great too!

the dance emote and jig look funnier now :lol: (i'm not saying better or worse, just more funny)

but the laggg omg I've never had lag this bad.

and the site itself looks much better and is easyer to navigate, which means more time playing, less time searching for info.

but the front page is now filled with random crud and isn't as usefull, i hope they change it.

2imak3l.png

Ewww, ewww, ewww, ewww, ewww, ewww! I want the old website back! This one is ugly! But i'm sure the new graphics are awesome. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

yeah noticed that to. wonted to take pic of 1.5b worth of rares -.- (i know that is nooby)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

im gonna stop whining now, itt was the world i was using

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Me: wooo RS HD

-clicks on existing user-

-clicks on p2p hd-

-install java update screen comes up-

-starts downloading 18:45pm GMT-

-finished downloading 19:23pm GMT-

too long to download Jagex tch tch

-loading game start 19:24pm GMT-

-finished loading game 19:30pm GMT-

OMFG I love the login screen!

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Found out that you can't screenshot in Full Screen only on Vista.

Anyone else having this problem?

I am

Yerp same, had to download some program called Fraps (torrent for full version) and that worked...but if I just use Print Screen and paste into paint it's just a bunch of blank.

Anyone know of any fixes apart from using other programs?

Thanks

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

Please keep the pics coming. I'm stuck at work until 7PM (which is another 5 and a half hours away)! Please, this is the only tangible way for me to "see" the new graphixs until I get home!!!

Sorry, not liking the new homepage at all :| AT first i thought to myself "Wait a sec...did I Mispell runescape or something?"

....BUT WHO CARES IT HEREE! :thumbsup:

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

Anyone else finding the new RS website INCREDIBLY slow to load? I can load any other webpage fine...

Everywhere I try to tele to or run to it takes forever to load..

Just got a new Gateway comp in February and now look... still cant get RS to run fast because of this update.

Lame.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Anyone else finding the new RS website INCREDIBLY slow to load? I can load any other webpage fine...

Everywhere I try to tele to or run to it takes forever to load..

Just got a new Gateway comp in February and now look... still cant get RS to run fast because of this update.

Lame.

Thats because so many people are downloading the new files!in a day of 3 it will go away ::'

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Try weilding and shotting a bow now. Looks [developmentally delayed]ed. Also why do we swing whips along behind us? Im all for better graphics, but the avatars didnt need changing as much as they have been, they could have just made them more detailed.

mgssteelwarol7.png

Found out that you can't screenshot in Full Screen only on Vista.

Anyone else having this problem?

I am

I'm running Vista and I can record/screenshot in full screen no problem

[hide=Image]rs1.jpg[/hide]

I really love this full screen mode, I experinced minor lag, then I got a system update and it was fine... Looks so much better now, and playing in full screen just feels so nice, the whole atmosphere and lighting of the game.. I love it to bits!

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

I just want to ask, am i the only one having problems? i get to the login page where its loading, and about halfway the screen goes white and it says "error_game_caps.ws" :(

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

Sorry, not liking the new homepage at all :| AT first i thought to myself "Wait a sec...did I Mispell runescape or something?"

yeah, why do we need Downloads and Wallpapers in big on the front page instead of, say forums or highscores (yes, you can get it from the upper menu, but then why have "website features at all?") or as other people were complaining rsc, and why do they have in huge "find out why you should play runescape" seems like they turned a useful main page with links to everything into a big commercial.

i know it's new, idc, i want it changed. Soon.

2imak3l.png