Today...

Leoo

Oh dear! * huggles*

Today I'm not doing much, I'm just trying to recover from this viral tonsillitis I have. I think I'll do a little bit of art history research later.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

SO convinced parents to upgrade to ADLS2+ so we're finally on par with most Australian internet. only get 100GB DL but I plan to pay for the upgrade and 50% of it when I get a job so I can be a DL [bleep] with my TV shows.

Cost 10$ more, but get 10x faster net that we're (supposed) to be on.

Popoto.~<3

Eh so about two hours ago my dad shouted at me to get ready. I've been dressed and ready for a while now and nothing has happened. I think we're going to a theme park but nothing has happened. If it so happens to be that we're just going to hang out at a relatives place then I'm going to murder my parents in their sleep.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

God dammit. Friend of mine was hospitalized on Friday. He is possibly suicidal.

I really had hoped it wouldn't have come to this.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Not really. It's been a series of events, that happened over the summer, which led up to this.

Edit: He's out now. Thank goodness nothing serious happened.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

/g/ <3<3<3<3<3 my favorite band of nerds besides you guise :wink:

Today: I slept like 10 hours, woke up, played BF3 beta, went downstairs, went to Gamestop, traded in Ico/Shadow of the Colossus (biggest gaming disappointment I've ever had... camera was half the battle) and got Skate 3 (again) and reserved AC Revelations with a 12.34$ deposit. Complete coincidence too. When I was biking home, I went past Friendlys and there was someone parked in a handicapped spot with no plate/paper saying they could. So I went to the police station (all of these things are within like a mile from my house) and told them, they said they'd send someone. I went back and hung out there for like 5-10 mins and nobody came. >implying they have anything better to do

Now I post this and am going to eat lunch in a few minutes. Then probably back here, maybe do homework, Skate3/beta, maybe homework again, then smoke, then bed.

I have such a [bleep]ing kickass life. So much free time. It almost makes me want to never grow up. I need a job though.

/nonsensical post

PM me for fitocracy invite

Should I name my new wifi network Hide your Kids, Hide your Wifi; or A Series of Tubes?

Not original ideas, I got them off a thread on /g/ last night

Name it FBI Surveillance Van SQX6785

Or you could name it "Get your own god damn wifi" for people trying to leach.

Well I ordered my grandma a DVD off amazon and accidentally got a few bits of the address wrong. Since its already getting ready to ship I can't change the address or cancel so I have to hope that because I got the postcode right it might get there. Was only cheap but I'd rather not have to order 2 :-(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].