Jagex reaches out to Tip.It Discussion

das

Btw, those cryptic Tipiter names hidden in Pest Control do sound a little far fetched...

Or does it?

Quoting the closest relevant post...

[hide=]The ones I know...

pcstaff.png

Misplacedme, Lightning, Allbogs, Oddfaery2 (ok, maybe not), Kiara kat

pcmembers.png

Others, there are a couple I think might be related. I missed maybe 3 of the people in there.[/hide]

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll attempt to put in words what I felt when I noticed that announcement on the front page:

"HolyWTFBBQOMFGinsane-uber-epic awesome this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank you.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

Oh my... This Mod MMG guy is certainly doing what he said he would! Also, good to know Tip.it is getting recognized for something, even if it isn't unique.

The Tip.it references surprised me a lot too. That's pretty awesome :D

What.

Oh my... This Mod MMG guy is certainly doing what he said he would! Also, good to know Tip.it is getting recognized for something, even if it isn't unique.

The Tip.it references surprised me a lot too. That's pretty awesome :D

Me too, I remember going there when it first came out and seeing allmarshes, I was like "Hey...!"

MMG seems like he's pulling Runescape back to the players, while still running a business well. I'm impressed. I can't wait to see interaction between tip.it and jagex.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Read about this yesterday but haven't had a chance to post my thoughts until now.

Basically this is the right step for Jagex to take and I'm quite shocked and happy that they have decided to work with other fansites. Shows that they are caring about their players more and want their input. I'm curious as to where they will take this now.

Btw, those cryptic Tipiter names hidden in Pest Control do sound a little far fetched...

Or does it?

Quoting the closest relevant post...

[hide=]The ones I know...

pcstaff.png

Misplacedme, Lightning, Allbogs, Oddfaery2 (ok, maybe not), Kiara kat

pcmembers.png

Others, there are a couple I think might be related. I missed maybe 3 of the people in there.[/hide]

Wow :shock: Well, now I've seen this I'm not really sceptic anymore. Kinda funny really, and nice of Jagex to include us Tipiters in our beloved game :). The army of Tipit npc/autoers will prevail!

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Just read the post on the front page and came to check out the topic. I think this could mean some good things coming our way in the future but until we hear more details we can only guess at what.

Rebornflames.png

As the flames that made up the phoenix slowly burned out,

Only ashes were left where once it stood,

It would be reborn from the ashes,

The phoenix would rise again.

This is pretty great, maybe Jagex can get back some of their players that they've lost to the fansites-that-aren't-fansites (the whole General Discussions area is full of people who don't really play RS anymore...)

This Is great, now what I would like to see is Jagex create a Fansite Kit. Include a template, ideas, and the actual rights to use the pictures.

I_am_Guthix.png

I_am_Guthix.png

Working on Getting All My Skills Ranked ^^

Jagex wins :thumbsup:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Wow, guys I never thought this would happen, but it's about time Jagex noticed Tip.It is the superior fan site in every way <3:

GO TIP.IT. =D

I dont need a siggy no moar.

So, I've been wondering...

Jagex recently stated that we can discuss Mechscapeworld ingame.

There is currently a ban on naming RuneScape fansites, but it would be awesome if we were notified that we could mention Tip.It ingame.

Does Tip.It have any policies on information theft?
If we did, all the other fansites would be out of business.

So much for exclusive info, then. Unless we instate some now. ;)

I thought that you already could mention fan sites in game. I could have sworn I saw that someplace even though I know full well its not listed as an exception. I think Jagex has been turning a blind eye to it, but I don't know for certain.

Anyways this is cool, though I am sure there working with other fan sites too, like *shudder* Rune HQ.

Oh, and sometimes you can get a good conversation on the RSOF. The people whom I work with to run one of the penguin hunting clans are all pretty smart people. They pass well over 1000 players through their cc's a week and maintain an inteligint thred.