What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

88 Minutes.

:|

It was bad. Especially the acting. And the story was really jagged, rushed, and didn't flow smoothly. And the way they treated dead bodies in the next room made it seem like every home had one hanging up next to the faux Monet.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down (Good ol' Saints Row 2 is to thank for providing me with this song 8-) ).

lolwut?

--

Just saw Fatal Rescue. Poor acting, low budget German/American movie.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Step Brothers. It was pretty funny. It was really innapropriate though because I was watching it with my mom.

Reminder to self: Don't watch R rated movies with your mother.

My friend said nearly this exact same thing, except he was about to watch it with his mom. :lol:

Just got Netflix so I plan to watch a lot more movies. :) Not even sure of the last one I saw. :?

Gran Torino .... fantastic movie.

i'd say it's definitely one of Eastwood's best performances, and that's saying a lot.

i enjoyed it almost as much as The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, and much more than the Million Dollar Baby.

some of the dialogue in Gran Torino is awesomely offensive and funny.

160vy.png

Stalker - This movie is definitely interesting, and it is quite beautiful too. I'm still not quite sure I get some of it though. It definitely isn't for everyone, I could see people getting bored pretty easily. If you haven't heard about this or read anything about it, watch it before reading anything about it. It's fun to try and figure out what the hell is going on.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

All three Matrix movies in a 6 hour run. It was a good time last night. I enjoyed all of it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I just saw the Fugitive on t.v. I think it's a really good movie. Harrison Ford is alright, but Tommy-Lee Jones steals the show in this one. He's so funny. There's also great bad guys. The one-armed guy is too good. It's a strange thing to say about a movie 15 years old, but it's true: they don't make them like this anymore.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Just came back from Paul Blart - Mall Cop.

Not very good at all tbh :? The first 30 minutes or so were alright, but when it got to the main plot of Paul fighting the bad guys, the acting got bad and the plot became over exaggerated. Funniest parts were when Paul got extremely drunk and when he had a nacho eating contest with the fat black guy. That should tell you something about the movie. :lol:

I saw the movie adaption of the book Låt den rätte komma in (Let The Right One In) yesterday. I gotta say that it's one of the best movies I've seen from 2008 (probably one of my top 20 movies ever) and I usually hate Swedish movies and I tend to stay far away from them.

Seriously, [bleep] that Twilight crap.

is how a good romance vampire book/movie about kids is done.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Hollywood are making a remake of it... but not of the book, they're making a remake of this movie. Jesus christ, gorefest with zero content ahoy.

2009rb9.jpg

Hotel For Dogs (C+)

Actually, it was pretty decent considering most of the crap that comes out. If you are running out of options to take kids to the movies, you could check out HOD.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

I saw the movie adaption of the book Låt den rätte komma in (Let The Right One In) yesterday. I gotta say that it's one of the best movies I've seen from 2008 (probably one of my top 20 movies ever) and I usually hate Swedish movies and I tend to stay far away from them.

Seriously, [bleep] that Twilight crap.

is how a good romance vampire book/movie about kids is done.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Hollywood are making a remake of it... but not of the book, they're making a remake of this movie. Jesus christ, gorefest with zero content ahoy.

I am watching Let The Right On In its good so far, one of the better movies ive seen this year.

But this one part made me laugh so hard. "Eli" "...." "Want to go steady?"

:lol:

Edit: Finished it, good movie. I gotta agree with some people though, they end was a little overkill. Still its really cool. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Watched Memoirs of a Geisha and Knocked Up last week; didn't really like the latter. I'm gonna watch Alien Vs. Predator o_O (Found it randomly on dvd at home so meh.)

I wanna watch that Let The Right One In movie though :{

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Back To The BArnyard; the original barnyard animals.

God damn I hate baby sitting my sister.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i'd say it's definitely one of Eastwood's best performances, and that's saying a lot.

i enjoyed it almost as much as The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, and much more than the Million Dollar Baby.

that movie is messed. [hide=]the part when the girl comes back beaten and raped[/hide]... god damn man

that movie is messed. [hide=]the part when the girl comes back beaten and raped[/hide]... god damn man

I really want to see thast movie, is it still in theaters?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge