What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Delieverance AGAIN.[bleep] HBO.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Quantum of Solace - full of bah.

Taken - exaggerated but good movie.

The Day The Earth Stood - an ok watch, I suppose. :|

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Wall-e. I must say, it was a good movie; it made me laugh, even though I'm 18. o.O

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Eagle Eye - This movie is going to get a lot of hate because it's not anything special, and is actually kind of stupid at times. There are times though when a cliched Hollywood action movie is just what you need, and that was today. So I enjoyed it. Although they did pull one of the things I hate most in movies, making technology appear magical. More specifically, catching a reflection of the back of a bus seat, zooming in a lot of times and "enhancing" the image. That was one among many.

Just don't expect anything out of these sort of movies and you can enjoy them a lot more.

EDIT: Oh and the lead lady is hot (Michelle Monaghan) which is always a plus.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

my sister rented The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian so i thought id watch it, i liked the first one better, i saw the original movies when i was younger i had no idea what they were talking about, so the next movies should be interesting

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

The Day the Earth Stood Still - pretty bad, the first half-hour was somewhat OK, but then the stupid kid got to demonstrate his lousy acting skills a bit too much. Because of him (Jayden Smith) I was rooting for the aliens...

He's going to be Daniel LaRusso in the remake...

Dirty Deeds - A movie about this school that has this list of deeds that only one person a year can do in 1 night, the night before the homecoming carnival. In like the past 50 years, about 10 people have tried it and 1 guy did it. Pretty much if you finish all the task then your pretty much uber cool. This freshman guy tries to do it to get the jocks off his back, the guys uber hot sister asks her brothers friend to stop him from doing it, so he takes his place(hes a senior so he get priority).

i liked it, it was pretty funny 8/10

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

i just finished watching mullholand drive again - and i all have to talk about is how spectacular the movie is. it's just purely mesmerising...it's hard to wake up from that little world it places you in itself. you simply want to dive right back in. idk, i think lynch perfected his craft - everything he's been working up to at that point with mullholand dr.

p915h.gif

Brute Force See this, and Caged and ask yourself if the Shawshank Redemption is still the masterpiece you always thought it to be. Naked City was the movie I saw after Brute Force, I am a bit mixed about this. It felt pretty realistic, and the last thirty or fourty minutes were brilliant. But that freaking narrator spoiled a lot of my pleasures. Still, powerfull black and white images in these Dassin movies. Monday evening I saw Shoot 'em up which was pretty funny. A really cartoonesque comedy/action/nonsense film. Highlight of the movie was Owen showing Belucci every corner of the bed room while shooting seven (or what?) people and then he says "Talk about shooting your load". It was exactly what I expected from this movie.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

[hide=Punc]The Day the Earth Stood Still - pretty bad, the first half-hour was somewhat OK, but then the stupid kid got to demonstrate his lousy acting skills a bit too much. Because of him (Jayden Smith) I was rooting for the aliens...[/hide]

He's going to be Daniel LaRusso in the remake...

Yeah, I heard that the other day. Makes the idea of the remake even worse really (that or he had an off day during the entire process of making Stood Still).

Comes on guys. :') You're making it sound as if Karate Kid is a masterpiece.

Just saw Open Water which was pretty terrible.

21o4pav.jpg

Son of Rambo,on the plane to Montréal.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Comes on guys. :') You're making it sound as if Karate Kid is a masterpiece.

It's not. But it's a classic. It's not even that old and they'll remake it just to fluff up this kid's resume.

Who cares. At least some eight year old will have his own hero, just like you had yours.

Just got back from Vicky Cristina Barcelona The last Woody Allen flick. It's in Barcelona, and it's pretty hilarious. Well made, haven't got anything else to say. And yesterday I saw Across the Pacific which is an excellent Huston thriller. The thing that made it so special is that there is one of the best Bogie shots ever! That's what I think at least. :)

21o4pav.jpg

The Dark Knight. It was pretty good. That kid at the end really pissed me off, though, not entirely sure why. And the Batman voice was just stupid :lol: But I liked it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Yes Man.

Was pretty good. Had the whole theater laughing every 10 minutes.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!