200M in all Skills

Makilio

Edit: Double post, sorry bout that.

Edit2 to Shadow: Dunno why he would deny that when he has said so himself that he got 4b+ in donations. He's had atleast a confirmed 1.7b one before magic/summon, and another big one on 20th sept during his range training. This wasn't much of a secret btw, and it doesn't take many more donations from there before you reach 4b+ in donations. I'm sure you'll find more than those 2 people who donated to him.

Wait, Drumgun do you take donations?

And I'm pretty sure it's where art thou not where are thou :shame:

Yes indeed it is :P my bad!

Also Osiris: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=mostexp

most cb exp is on top btw, also 200m slayer = 6 months, 4b+ donations = 1.5 years. ;)

@Xen: Wc record no, rather not rush such a chill skill, fishing....maybe, but then again it'd be pretty cool if i gone from 99 to 200m fish all the way on rocktail :P . Like you said, the Skel record is a fake...still not removed...inb4ucanstackfishxpwithsw...effigies...no way to tell how someone trained to get on records page....why bother? XD . And thanks! That'd be epic if Jagex would give me 139 cb for that haha!

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Drumgun, I'm glad that you're finally getting prayer xp. You should totally go for fishing records after you've claimed first to 200M combats :D

On a completely unrelated note, is Elias never to return? Because if so, Suomi might be #1 forever :o

Offtopic: Jebrim, I thought this thread about you was pretty funny QFC 15-16-376-63230959

Drumgun, I'm glad that you're finally getting prayer xp. You should totally go for fishing records after you've claimed first to 200M combats :D

On a completely unrelated note, is Elias never to return? Because if so, Suomi might be #1 forever :o

Offtopic: Jebrim, I thought this thread about you was pretty funny QFC 15-16-376-63230959

Lol! Thank you. :)

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

grats to suomi beating all the records (daily, weekly and monthly) for construction!

Langer we are waiting for your updates :D

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

max combat includes slayer so drumgun will never max combat whereas tezz will

I remember that when Slayer got released Jagex clearly stated that Slayer is not a combat skill. Slayer has nothing to do with raising your combat so I don't really know what you're talking about.

Woodcutting is not part of Firemaking because you burn logs while cutting, is it?

I remember that when Slayer got released Jagex clearly stated that Slayer is not a combat skill. Slayer has nothing to do with raising your combat so I don't really know what you're talking about.

Woodcutting is not part of Firemaking because you burn logs while cutting, is it?

Indeed, slayer is not a combat skill, it is a combat-related skill. The same that firemaking and fletching are not part of woodcutting but related to it.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

His xp/hr must be like what, 5k?

Obviously suomi is a bot, running 24/7/365 since release :wink:

I thought we had already established that...

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

About Tezz drama, sorry about my poor grammar!

I miss Langer updates btw =(

Do you guys think that Torstol herbs will go back to +40k/ea?

Probably around 30-35k when they rebound (to the price it was before 99.9% noobs try and fail to merch) and around 40-45k when near to the next bxw, that's my guess :unsure: . It's too soon anyway to predict it, imo. Whoever gives you a exact value is an idiot. :P Also, don't forget about the kinda "mirror item/price" torstol seed.

i guess what i should say is maxing all combat skills will make you the master, what will separate two people maxed in combat experience will be if one is maxed in slayer exp. so drumgun #1 for now, tezz will overtake because he will have 200m slayer experience. i feel slayer sort of utilizes each and every combat skill making it the basket that holds the picnic.

+1 lol, well said :P

I don't think Osiris is trying to troll though, pretty sure others will see slayer as a part of combat aswell. But hey, castle wars is just as much combat related and I happen to have a score of 7.1k games played which takes longer than 200m slayer. If some people insist on not seeing me as the first player to max out all cb skills then I'll happily be the #1 person to max out combat with 7.1k cw games played while Tezz can be #1 combat with 200m slayer, dg and wtf ever. If that's how it's gonna be then mmkay haha!

Signed by: Drumgun, #1 to all cb 200m including combat minigames, over 9000 goblins killed, 100m+ more virtual exp from all the pvm/sw done after getting all cb skills to 200m, and 20m more summon xp in charms banked. :thumbup: ?

Also ty Audacity and Turnpike :P I will probably get the fishing record if the Skeleton one doesn't count, btw.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)