200M in all Skills

Makilio

i think when suomi reaches his goal jagex should make him into a runescape god.

Jagex won't care unless he gets 25 200ms in 1 day. That Abilhon or whatever got praised for getting 25s in 1 day, I don't even know why she wasn't the first anyways L.

Makaveli_93.png

Jagex won't care unless he gets 25 200ms in 1 day. That Abilhon or whatever got praised for getting 25s in 1 day, I don't even know why she wasn't the first anyways L.

That Abilhon??? Never heard.. :o

P.S. I still can't log in to RS :c

They made a freakin' news post about it rofl. Pretty sad.

Makaveli_93.png

About the The Ablithion thing or about the log-in issue :o? Sorry 'bout my stupidity :c

About the The Ablithion thing or about the log-in issue :o? Sorry 'bout my stupidity :c

About Alibhon.

Makaveli_93.png

About Alibhon.

Never heard either.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

About Alibhon.

Never heard either.

I remember the news post. :| Probably a J-mod's newb account or something.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

I think it was mostly a publicity thing - "let's advertise this on Facebook and it'll be cool and stuff!" I think it was part of their 99 week thing as well, where they got a bunch of maxed people to give advice on specific skills to those who wanted it.

I have little respect for many people who try to do marketing, be they at Jagex or elsewhere. A handful are actually really good at it, and I like them, but some folks try and just faceplant miserably...

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

The news post about the guy getting 25 99s in one day was so stupid, two people did it before Dungeoneering came out, getting 24 99s in one day, Gonga Jew did it absolutely ages ago, like not that long after Summ came out, or maybe it was even before SUmm came out, and Shimon142 did it a bit before Dg came out.

Edit: Correction, Gonga Jew got 22 99s at once, which was maxing out all but Slayer at the time, as it was in September 2007, months before Summoning came out.

Congrats on biggest lead on #2 Suomi =]

Oh Yeah, I remember Gonga Jew :D Does he still play?

99% sure he was banned for an 'offensive' name...He doesn't show on the highscores, but who knows anymore with all the [bleep]ing name changes... :rolleyes:

Think this was back when all the youngin's were getting stupid names like 'pu55yl1ck3r' and shit and jagex decided to crack down on their rules.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Wonder how much longer till RENEZ gets all 99s, maybe they can make a post about him too.

Also I could see them maybe making SOUMI a god or something crazy if he hits all 5 bils, look at today with Woox16 and Dominion Tower update.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/c=mufM80lG9RI/woox16-vs-dominion-tower-fight

As much as I hate it / think its cheesy as shit. It makes sense, I really can't think of many people that don't know of him and his boss hunting feats...and hes already rank 2 in the new Dom Tower too! LOL (wonder if he had any inside knowledge to go after the rankings in this mini game or if he just likes boss killing THAT much. =p)

The news post about the guy getting 25 99s in one day was so stupid, two people did it before Dungeoneering came out, getting 24 99s in one day, Gonga Jew did it absolutely ages ago, like not that long after Summ came out, or maybe it was even before SUmm came out, and Shimon142 did it a bit before Dg came out.

And Congrats Soumi!@!

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

@Auror

He hasn't played in a few months, his new rsn is Alakazamurai.

Edit: Yes Drum, he was forced to change name after the name change update came and they were forced to crack down on offensive names properly.

Congrats on page 700 guys, only 84 to go!!!

@Auror

He hasn't played in a few months, his new rsn is Alakazamurai.

Edit: Yes Drum, he was forced to change name after the name change update came and they were forced to crack down on offensive names properly.

Congrats on page 700 guys, only 84 to go!!!

Ah, so at least he wasn't permed. Was a cool dude back in the day (if my memory serves correctly).

Ya just looked him up before the edit (which took me a few seconds longer to realize then it should have, was thinking the thread would need to be remade at 784 or something lmfao), that looks that is him indeed. :thumbsup:

and ill throw my remark from the end of my last post here, since I couldnt count properly.

"Also, sup page 700." lol

EDIT: i got 3 of the last 4 responses...lemme stfu now ffs...

Can anyone tell im bored shitless and unable to login to rs now? :unsure:

Edited by DRUMINATOR17

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Oh Yeah, I remember Gonga Jew :D Does he still play?

99% sure he was banned for an 'offensive' name...He doesn't show on the highscores, but who knows anymore with all the [bleep]ing name changes... :rolleyes:

Think this was back when all the youngin's were getting stupid names like 'pu55yl1ck3r' and shit and jagex decided to crack down on their rules.

Just wanna say +1 for that hate. Jagex should of never added name changes - only thing i would change in all honesty. (Even thou i changed my name :o I will not change it again. Ever.)

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Can someone post the ~max/h xp rates and the methods?

Runecrafting - no need to time doing it but if you want - around 65k Xp/hr @ZMI

Agility - 72.5k @Barbarian outpost

Fishing - 100k if c2 fishing. 85k + 7k agil + 7k str if barbarian fishing

Woodcutting - 130k if adze 140k if d hatchet @artic pines while splitting logs

Mining - 95k @Lrc and droping(=alching)

Hunter - 275k if you include time getting pots and farming herbs, etc. 295k if you don't. @Herblore habitat hunting Draconic jadinkos with Zamorak favour

Dung - 300k

Thiev - 260k if pp 300k if monkeys. I'm not including new rewards from PP here because I didn't got what I call safe data yet.

Firemaking - 600k @Fm with pyrelord at your POH

Summoning - depends on the charms you get. You can use 3000-3500 charms. So, it's very safe to say that it's over 1m and under 2m @using spirit kyatt

Fletching - you don't really need to spend time doing it but if you want - 675k @broad arrows

Crafting - 660k @cutting dragonstones

Herblore - 785k if you want to include time and xp making extremes, 1.6m if you don't @making overloads

Cooking - 830k @cooking wines

Contruction - 830k if mahogany tables. I didn't got enough data so say accurate Xp rate for zombies but it's over 1m and under 1.5m. Over 3m if you don't include time opening jars.

Prayer - 950k @frost dragon bones at your POH with pack yak

Farming - 1.3m @Magics, palms and calquat

Magic - you don't really need to spend time doing it but if you want - i heard 400k @ape atoll

Smithing - 280k platebodys (I heard 365k if making rune Ingot iii but I'm not sure at this)

Melees - 120k if slayer and 85k if crawlers with cl (80k if cr)

Ranged - no need to time doing it but if you want - 600k+ @ape atoll

Is there any idea on how that about how new way to train rc that's gonna come out is gonna effect training. Or will effigies still be fastest.

On a side note, woox16 got onto the frontpage and he has a jmod thread dedicated to him.

On another side note, yay page 700.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Wonder how much longer till RENEZ gets all 99s, maybe they can make a post about him too.

Also I could see them maybe making SOUMI a god or something crazy if he hits all 5 bils, look at today with Woox16 and Dominion Tower update.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/c=mufM80lG9RI/woox16-vs-dominion-tower-fight

As much as I hate it / think its cheesy as shit. It makes sense, I really can't think of many people that don't know of him and his boss hunting feats...and hes already rank 2 in the new Dom Tower too! LOL (wonder if he had any inside knowledge to go after the rankings in this mini game or if he just likes boss killing THAT much. =p)

And Congrats Soumi!@!

Thanks for posting about the thing Jagex is doing with woox, I was reading that thread and got a good laugh out of the butt-hurt replies.

Wow, I always thought crafting would have been higher than wines. Hmm. Also, did some pyrelord firemaking earlier to get 99, and noticed the first log in each set gave 329xp but the second only gave 319? Any ideas why?

Asmodean <3