200M in all Skills

Makilio

Has anyone looked into polyphasic sleep as a way to gain more exp a day? The was it works is you change your sleeping pattern to 6 20 minute periods per day, so you sleep for a total of 2 hours a day. could lessen the actual days till 200m all due to being able to play 22 hours a day lol.

Elias:I played about 20 hours per day whole June and a bit into July this year(2011), I have never played that much for such a long period of time before.

Source:http://www.tip.it/ru...view-with-elias

yh i brought this up and tried it, (simply cos i have nothing better to do with my time atm.) and i spent more time trying to get to sleep than id spend sleeping. on paper as king jebrim says, it looks good, but even once you balance out after a few days, unless you know a dentist to supply you with enough sleeping gas to knock you out when you want to, and you also happen to live with him and he is willing to wake you up 4 times a day, there is no real benefit from trying it. there is a reason the American army used sleep deprivation as a form of torture in vietnam. because when you don't get enough REM sleep you can't function, and to try and play Runescape efficiently under that kind of strain is painful at best :P It was a fun little experiment but its just not worth the effort.

Awesome that the top 15 on the RS hiscores is the top 15 in experience too.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Awesome that the top 15 on the RS hiscores is the top 15 in experience too.

ur rite

One of the reasons I started reading this thread was because in 2010 the front page was pretty much identical to the Dungeoneering front page, and I wanted to see the actual front page again, lol. Only took a little over two years for everyone to make it! :P

A13d.png

For a little while again, depends if the skill is more like agility or woodcutting (effort wise). Some people love a more afk route (insert Jebrim's rant here :P). I believe it was said once or twice now 120 is just for Dungeoneering so getting 99 in a skill won't be too bad. Will mix the hiscores up for a short time, but don't see it taking two years to level out again XD

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

For a little while again, depends if the skill is more like agility or woodcutting (effort wise). Some people love a more afk route (insert Jebrim's rant here :P). I believe it was said once or twice now 120 is just for Dungeoneering so getting 99 in a skill won't be too bad. Will mix the hiscores up for a short time, but don't see it taking two years to level out again XD

Not unless it's a skill people really really hate or it's super slow.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Not unless it's a skill people really really hate or it's super slow.

Not even then tbh. They'll all be maxed again within a few months.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Jebrim, you would get the new skills on your first account right?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Jebrim, you would get the new skills on your first account right?

Yes altho I'd only do to 80 on the second skill.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

i cant believe that zezima still has more days of gameplay then anyone of the top 15 i readed that on the runetrack website :P

That shouldn't be so surprising. Things took longer when he was playing by a large margin. And now he's still playing (just not at breakneck pace) so he keeps building his days played timer.

hzvjpwS.gif

i cant believe that zezima still has more days of gameplay then anyone of the top 15 i readed that on the runetrack website :P

That shouldn't be so surprising. Things took longer when he was playing by a large margin. And now he's still playing (just not at breakneck pace) so he keeps building his days played timer.

Zezima has more days of stats recorded in the database; that means his xp gains have been tracked longer, not that he has more days of gameplay :)

Drumgun is the one with the most days played I think.

Nubs_Ftw.png

zezima #1 4ever, still wonder why he does not have a statue yet.

Question; Is there any skill in which getting 0xp - 200m xp is faster than the 5k cw games comp cape (t) req.?

LOL, like every skill nowadays. 5k cw games takes 1666 hours afaik? (3 points a hour? Can be wrong too)

200M prayer is like 230 hours, 200M herblore is around 300 hours, 200M crafting is like 400 hours? Basicly at least all buyables takes less than 5k cw games. I'd say there is no many skills left that takes more than 1666 hours to max. The xp rate for such a skill should be 120k/hour or less. There is few skills, but not many. (Mining, fishing, agility at least, and maybe Slayer, depending how you count it)

Question; Is there any skill in which getting 0xp - 200m xp is faster than the 5k cw games comp cape (t) req.?

It takes something like 2000 hours to play 5000 caste wars games, so any skill with 100k xp/h would be faster to train to 200m then getting the 5k castle wars games requirement.

Nubs_Ftw.png

Absolutely. Cw games for trim take like ~3 months of continuous castlewars. Prayer doesn't need a level to use bones, and people can go from 13m-200m in weeks, and Simon managed to get around 199.3m prayer within 2 weeks.

Castlewars is about 2k hours to complete, so any skill faster than around 100k/hour should be theoretically faster to max than castlewars. Most skills are faster than that.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png