Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

• Please log in to reply
29860 replies to this topic

Leik
[ Display Name History ]

Leik

Super Moderator

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,584 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Leik

I haven't been paying attention to this for a while, can someone catch me up? When did Suomi resume playing? When is the celebration? Where is the trophy?

Like 2 months ago? Give or take a couple of days.

Party is supposedly on the 21st of Feb.

He will become one true god of everything.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Number1 Boss
[ Display Name History ]

Number1 Boss

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • RSN:Alkan
  • RSN2:Gainz
  • RSN '07:Alkan
  • Clan:True Maxed
Na I would never bot,
I would create 20 account and bot frost though.

Fulco
[ Display Name History ]

Fulco

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • RSN:Fulco
  • RSN2:Fulc0
Despite me strongly disliking Alkan for obvious reasons, I don't have a problem with multi logging per se. It's clear jagex have given up on the rule a long time ago and that it's only still in the rules due to the fact that they're too lazy to remove it

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts

If Jagex suddenly made botting not against the rules, is that a reason to start botting?

Considering that there are many who would bot if it wasn't against the rules, yes, yes it is.

Boredom RS
[ Display Name History ]

Boredom RS

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • RSN:Boredom
inb4 Jagex releases old servers on the 21st
Posted Image

decebal
[ Display Name History ]

decebal

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,315 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Decebalus6
inb4 everyone is disappointed at what Jagex has planned on the 21st

Posted Image

Robert_R
[ Display Name History ]

Robert_R

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,026 posts
  • RSN '07:Robertr1

inb4 everyone is disappointed at what Jagex has planned on the 21st

runescape players being disappointed? No way.

O So Skilled
[ Display Name History ]

O So Skilled

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • RSN:O So Skilled
wat win did soomi start playin agin???!$@! He wuz lyke 5m away 2 day ago he b0ttttt??? xp rate not posble!!! Obvi account sharrreeeee!!!!

-Runescape forums, search suomi (thread not user) and there is around 3-5 minutes of entertainment.

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers
Attention everyone. Please stand by for an important announcement from you friendly neighborhood Moderator...

There has been a lot of discussion about mulit-logging here today, and there seems to be some confusion.

Just so we are clear; multiple logging-in, regardless of what any Jagex Mod says, is
still listed as being against the Rules of RuneScape and as such admitting to doing it is against the Tip.It Forum Rules. In fact, it is our very first rule.

Feel free to discuss the rightness or wrongness of doing it (although this is not really the proper thread for it) but, please, let's have no more admissions or accusations. Further posts of this type will result in warnings being given.

Thank you for your attention. Please return to your state of stunned awe at Suomi's upcoming achievement. :)

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
I'm not sure about awe. I'm stunned, yes, but I find it all a bit nauseating really. I'm not taking anything away from what many other RuneScapers would see as an achievement, and it is an achievement. Nor is it my place to judge his life or how much he plays the game. However, this is a guy who said five months ago that he hated the game, but because he was such a perfectionist, he felt he had to go on. I can't really know what that feels like, but compulsively doing something against your own free will... that must be a such a horrible place to be.

I just hope that of all the emotions he feels when he finally does get 5B, a sense of personal freedom and liberty is the one that will be most prominent.

Vendettas
[ Display Name History ]

Vendettas

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 43 posts

I'm not sure about awe. I'm stunned, yes, but I find it all a bit nauseating really. I'm not taking anything away from what many other RuneScapers would see as an achievement, and it is an achievement. Nor is it my place to judge his life or how much he plays the game. However, this is a guy who said five months ago that he hated the game, but because he was such a perfectionist, he felt he had to go on. I can't really know what that feels like, but compulsively doing something against your own free will... that must be a such a horrible place to be.

I just hope that of all the emotions he feels when he finally does get 5B, a sense of personal freedom and liberty is the one that will be most prominent.

You've never said you'd stop something, and later return to doing that something?

Be real.

Thai_tong
[ Display Name History ]

Thai_tong

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,168 posts
  • RSN:Thai tong
I'm curious about why suomi said he wouldn't have to study or work again.

Quorra
[ Display Name History ]

Quorra

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • RSN:Resistian

Jagex is giving him 5 billion dollars, obviously.

bGmskuB.gif

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts

You've never said you'd stop something, and later return to doing that something?

Be real.

Honestly? If it's something I've genuinely not gotten any enjoyment out of doing in the first place, no I haven't returned to it. At least nothing I can think of. Not even for a wage. Perhaps you could give me an example from your own life where you have, something I could relate to, so you could jog my memory.

Why would anyone? It's not we live in serfdom; within context we can more-or-less do whatever job we want and do whatever recreational activities we want.

I don't see anything "real" about saying you dislike something, and then saying you're only doing it because of your own perfectionist tendencies.

Auror
[ Display Name History ]

Auror

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 772 posts
  • RSN:Don Auror

He doesn't have to work, because he himself claimed that he has worked a lot when he was young/before he started HC'ing the shit out of RS. There is also a myth going around, which says that Suomi got a shitload of cash from heritage. I don't know if the latter is right, maybe Suomi will confirm this.

About the studying part, I know some facts about his study-life, I've heard this from a person who has met Suomi IRL, but because I respect other people's privacy, I'm not going to reveal anything about that. Unless Suomi allows it, or he himself says something about that.

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Bxpprod

Be real.

Honestly? If it's something I've genuinely hated doing in the first place, no I haven't returned to it. At least nothing I can think of. Not even for a wage. Perhaps you could give me an example from your own life where you have, something I could relate to, so you could jog my memory.

Why would anyone? It's not we live in serfdom; within context we can more-or-less do whatever job we want and do whatever recreational activities we want.

I don't see anything "real" about saying you dislike something, and then saying you're only doing it because of your own perfectionist tendencies.

Personal reasoning for actions is just that, personal. You are about as suitable a judge as I, for the reasons someone undertakes an action that is, of course, within the bounds of the law. I don't understand this need to pick apart the actions of another so aggressively. He quit. He came back. So what?

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
I'm not judging anyone; I've made that quite clear in my first post Prod. I'm hardly being aggressive either. What I am is interested in people and the reasons they do things, and I'm exploring what motivations could possibly lead someone to do something they dislike as aggressively and efficiently as he has done. Saying "It's personal, that's the end of it" is a completely useless and inadequate understanding of the people around us.

Because given my (admittedly) highly personal and limited experience of life, if people find themselves doing something they don't like, they don't tend to do it for very long and they don't tend to do it with any enthusiasm, and I'm sat here wondering what is it about this guy that means he's different to that general rule.

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Bxpprod

Nor is it my place to judge his life or how much he plays the game. However, this is a guy who said five months ago that he hated the game, but because he was such a perfectionist, he felt he had to go on.

You do realise that HOWEVER is, in this instance used in the same way that the word "but" is, right? I'm not a judging him BUT.

The inference here is that the statement a lie, questioning integrity of the person. The statement of intent to not judge, doesn't prevent you from doing it. You said you aren't judging him, then you go on to do it

Because given my (admittedly) highly personal and limited experience of life, if people find themselves doing something they don't like, they don't tend to do it for very long and they don't tend to do it with any enthusiasm, and I'm sat here wondering what is it about this guy that means he's different to that general rule.

http://en.wikipedia....ulsive_behavior

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Auror
[ Display Name History ]

Auror

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 772 posts
  • RSN:Don Auror

I'm not judging anyone; I've made that quite clear in my first post Prod. I'm hardly being aggressive either. What I am is interested in people and the reasons they do things, and I'm exploring what motivations could possibly lead someone to do something they dislike as aggressively and efficiently as he has done. Saying "It's personal, that's the end of it" is a completely useless and inadequate understanding of the people around us.

I thought that it was clear that Suomi just burned out for a few months... Or did I miss something?

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
You'd know more than I would.

So he enjoys it now, then? Well that seems much more reasonable. In that case, he never really disliked it in the first place. We all grow tired of things. :P

All I'd heard was that he'd quit, said he didn't really like playing, didn't think he'd come back. Heard nothing about him since.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users