Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

• Please log in to reply
29860 replies to this topic

Suomi
[ Display Name History ]

Suomi

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 163 posts
Posted Image

This is a bit off-topic but when deskjethp showed that screenshot about me doing pyramid plunder someone gave very accurate explantion about it and even guessed the date it was taken almost exactly just by seeing the screenshot.

I was just wondering if you can tell if this screenshot is fake or not? Or if it's impossible to say. I guess I have no reason to think it's fake since the sender of the screenshot said it was taken 3rd March 2005. I was f2p back then or just joined p2p and my combat must have been close to 114 since I didn't train prayer/magic close to 99. Prayer was a lot slower in f2p. Idk how he could have guessed my combat level like that. I just can't remember meeting Paul back then lol, well no wonder since it was almost 8 years ago but still. I remember I saw him a lot in RSC though. I know I had some Jagex mods added back then too. I remember before I started accepting donations I asked so many Jagex mods to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong and they all supported it and said they support helping each other. It's a multiplayer game after all. But ofc I wish everyone had to do everything theirselves so everyone would be on the same line. Also RS is so much about luck, someone might have gotten divine 1st kill when others could have keep killing it for months and still never get anything.

But yeah thanks everyone and was just wondering if someone can give some kinda analyzes of that screenshot too haha, just seems too amazing to be true :P

1 Xp to go!

Jebrim
[ Display Name History ]

Jebrim

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Jebrim I
  • RSN2:Jebrim V
  • RSN '07:Jebrim IV
  • Clan:TMOA

How is it that top players are able to power through Slayer, WC, Agility, Thieving, Mining and all those click intense skills, but then suddenly c2 fishing is too much for them?

Maybe now he'll answer.

At any rate, we know at least 2 of the people on that list won't be doing Rocktails, so it remains as it always has, a guide.

What are you on about? Only 1 person on the top page Overall even has more than 50m Agility Xp (Suomi) and he did Fishing before Dungeoneering ever came out.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

wolf gang179
[ Display Name History ]

wolf gang179

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 55 posts

How is it that top players are able to power through Slayer, WC, Agility, Thieving, Mining and all those click intense skills, but then suddenly c2 fishing is too much for them?

Maybe now he'll answer.

At any rate, we know at least 2 of the people on that list won't be doing Rocktails, so it remains as it always has, a guide.

What are you on about? Only 1 person on the top page Overall even has more than 50m Agility Xp (Suomi) and he did Fishing before Dungeoneering ever came out.

Elvis
Dragonseance
Kingduffy
Robbie
Da broman1
Paperbag

All on the front page with 50m+ xp in agility, although most of them barely have it and only Kingduffy is 60m+.

crazycdcm
[ Display Name History ]

crazycdcm

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Vodka

Posted Image

This is a bit off-topic but when deskjethp showed that screenshot about me doing pyramid plunder someone gave very accurate explantion about it and even guessed the date it was taken almost exactly just by seeing the screenshot.

I was just wondering if you can tell if this screenshot is fake or not? Or if it's impossible to say. I guess I have no reason to think it's fake since the sender of the screenshot said it was taken 3rd March 2005. I was f2p back then or just joined p2p and my combat must have been close to 114 since I didn't train prayer/magic close to 99. Prayer was a lot slower in f2p. Idk how he could have guessed my combat level like that. I just can't remember meeting Paul back then lol, well no wonder since it was almost 8 years ago but still. I remember I saw him a lot in RSC though. I know I had some Jagex mods added back then too. I remember before I started accepting donations I asked so many Jagex mods to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong and they all supported it and said they support helping each other. It's a multiplayer game after all. But ofc I wish everyone had to do everything theirselves so everyone would be on the same line. Also RS is so much about luck, someone might have gotten divine 1st kill when others could have keep killing it for months and still never get anything.

But yeah thanks everyone and was just wondering if someone can give some kinda analyzes of that screenshot too haha, just seems too amazing to be true :P

1 Xp to go!

The only thing that is at all fishy is the backwards facing bankers, which I don't particularly remember in Varrock East ever.. That said it could easily have been one of those things that was broken for 1-2 weeks only, and I happened to not be in Varrock for those weeks.. On the other hand that's a hallmark of private servers.

But then again why would you go to the bother of faking that?

I agree about RS and luck. Especially divines. In my time I killed more than enough corp beasts to beat the odds, but they still beat me to the day I quit. (Talking 6-7k corporeal beast drops as my own)

Well after seeing that screenshot and comparing it to some of my own from that time, I'm hit by a severe wave of nostalgia.

In a more on topic edit, what are the activites that Suomi has to avoid in RS to not accidentally get that 1 thieving XP? Dungeoneering obviously, but I am a bit out of touch with the game to know any others.

Suomi
[ Display Name History ]

Suomi

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 163 posts
Yeah good point about those bankers, didn't even notice that lol.

Cow
[ Display Name History ]

Cow

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Renoux
How did you manage to get 1 thieving xp? Or did someone edit it manually. I thought the lowest level guys to pickpocket gave like ten xp.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Suomi
[ Display Name History ]

Suomi

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 163 posts
Lol Jacmob showed me it:

Like I had no idea about that, why would crumbling wall even give 0,2 Thieving xp lol.

Boredom RS
[ Display Name History ]

Boredom RS

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • RSN:Boredom
they probably made it that way just so you could get the 1 xp.. really really doubt it was there before.
Posted Image

crazycdcm
[ Display Name History ]

crazycdcm

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Vodka

Lol Jacmob showed me it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjGIUAS0r0w&lc

Like I had no idea about that, why would crumbling wall even give 0,2 Thieving xp lol.

Hahaha wow. Do you think that was a hotfix intended for you?

Jumping over a wall for 0.2 thieving XP, that defies even Jagex logic. Though it's what I was curious about in my previous post, how many other similar traps may be out there?

Suomi
[ Display Name History ]

Suomi

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 163 posts
Tbh makes me wonder too, can someone else go try and if it still works?

If they did it on purpose still pretty funny rofl.

Boredom RS
[ Display Name History ]

Boredom RS

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • RSN:Boredom

Tbh makes me wonder too, can someone else go try and if it still works?

If they did it on purpose still pretty funny rofl.

ya still cool, better than being stuck on 2 xp away :P

and yes just checked, it still works.
Posted Image

Sylpheed
[ Display Name History ]

Sylpheed

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
  • RSN:Sylpheed
  • RSN2:Eliteice1
  • Clan:Scryers
I'm just in utter disbelief that an employee of a professional company is researching and emphasising the importance of something so damn frivolous.

It's actually pathetic.

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,005 posts

I'm just in utter disbelief that an employee of a professional company is researching and emphasising the importance of something so damn frivolous.

It's actually pathetic.

I really don't think it's that big a deal >_>

77yLQy8.png

Fulco
[ Display Name History ]

Fulco

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • RSN:Fulco
  • RSN2:Fulc0

It's actually pathetic.

Mod jacmob has a nag of stalking high level players just for fun. He stalked woox for ages until woox mentioned it somewhere that he was rly unwanted most of the time cause it messed up his solos

meister14
[ Display Name History ]

meister14

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 164 posts
Hey SUOMI!

Thought I would log in one last time to congratulate you on finally reaching 5b xp! Good luck with your future endeavors!

-Meister14
Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suomi
[ Display Name History ]

Suomi

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 163 posts

Hey SUOMI!

Thought I would log in one last time to congratulate you on finally reaching 5b xp! Good luck with your future endeavors!

-Meister14

Hey, thank you so much you too!

Good to hear from you :)

Episkey
[ Display Name History ]

Episkey

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • RSN:Episkey

It's actually pathetic.

Mod jacmob has a nag of stalking high level players just for fun. He stalked woox for ages until woox mentioned it somewhere that he was rly unwanted most of the time cause it messed up his solos

I dont think woox cares lol, as you can see in woox fight kiln video mod jacmob is in the kiln wiht him for a bit at about 45 seconds and works just laughs it off

Barney.S
[ Display Name History ]

Barney.S

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 133 posts
I KNEW IT!! SUOMI WAS LOAFING CW!!

You noob, l2playthegame. :D

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Bxpprod

Maybe now he'll answer.

Which has absolutely [bleep] all to do with what I said?

It was related to the question about ROCKTAILS V OTHER METHODS OF FISHING.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Suomi
[ Display Name History ]

Suomi

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 163 posts

I KNEW IT!! SUOMI WAS LOAFING CW!!

You noob, l2playthegame. :D

Suomi quit playing like 4 months ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users