Tip.It Forum Skin

The Tip.It themed forum skin has been released!

This skin has been set to the default for everyone to begin with, so if you want to change this, change the skin as you normally would.

Please bear in mind this a new release, and there may be (read: probably will be) a few bugs that need to be ironed out.

If you see one of these bugs, please let us know by either posting in this topic, or sending me a PM. We did try to check for as many bugs as possible but it's likely some have been missed.

There's one that we currently know about - bold text doesn't always display bolded on the skin. This is to do with the font-family we're using and we will look into it.

Please note there are currently no alternate colours for the skin, just the default "Mithril".

Enjoy!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely skin :smile: Took me by surprise when it suddenly changes. :razz:

And are those links at the bottom to tipit database always there? :blink: If not that is very thoughtful of the admins. :thumbsup:

Yes I use smiles a lot, sue me. :mrgreen:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I agree with Silversword.

Very nice, but its rather dark and bugs my eyes a little.

If we could get a lighter background, that would be great. :)

I FREAKING LOVE IT! The wood is a little odd, but it's very nice.

Unlike Den, I would prefer a darker color background (mainly because I used to use the black bg), but the blue is a good start. :thumbsup: