An Elitist's View on Crashing

TheAncient

We aren't talking about LS teams in general crashing soloers, thats just common sense, rather solo players crashing other solo players, or teams crashing teams.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if the soloer can beat the team, as I regularly do at tds to people who crash me?

Then you have laughing rights, as well.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

i just thought about this....sometimes you need to crash for more efficient spawns especcially if using overloads because they dont last 5 mins in combat but they last 5 mins anyway so while waiting for spawns ur wasting the overload dose...

so i decideed to do kbd since they have more clues =p

also for bandos a low ping world is necessary not just any world....to prevent lag/dc...

StarViv.png

Since i also get what sseli have now i do consider it the same way... and so i do.

What lower levels cannot understand is the power that higher level do put in fights.

I mean : high power armour / weapon, high power health restore and very high power potions

All this power is for once only thing : make some sure kills as fast as possible to enhance the drop rate and then the 'luck'.

to be compared at bandos :

old previous torag + bird + bandos set with normal prayer + super set = 10-15 kills

new chaotic weaps + yack/titan + OVLs + new prayer = 100+ kills

There is no comparison and that's a reason you want a suitable world for this power.

I also don't go for a fight with same power players since we would both loose some power for unknown result...

Oh baby light the dark side...

reading through sounds really unfair to me. Everyone has an equal right. My $5 is just as good as anyone elses, and don't speak like it's hard to max combat in rs2.. it's practically autoing, so don't use the "I earned my right to crash" ... "I'm using pots etc" ... maybe the other person put in just as much hours playing runescape as you and is using pots etc as well.

reading through sounds really unfair to me. Everyone has an equal right. My $5 is just as good as anyone elses, and don't speak like it's hard to max combat in rs2.. it's practically autoing, so don't use the "I earned my right to crash" ... "I'm using pots etc" ... maybe the other person put in just as much hours playing runescape as you and is using pots etc as well.

Your own argument pleads against your conclusion there.

If it is not hard to max combat, why don't you max combat yourself? It will make crashing occur far less.

Personally it depends on who is on the training spot, if it's a drama queen I crash. If they ask pollitely to leave, I mostly do.

It is different when I already hopped several times, I might not resist the urge to crash you then. :razz:

There are around 17000 people with 92 herblore.

Around 40,000 people with 88 summoning, 14,000 with 96 summoning

Around 30500 people with 95 prayer

So, out of all these players who also pay 5$, who decides who gets to kill bosses?

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I'm all for competitive gameplay, which is especially prevalent in slayer. If you are on a high population world using bad gear and moving slowly, I'll ask you to hop. If you don't hop, I'll make you. Survival of the fittest.

I laughed at this some people are stubborn, i only try to make people hop if there telling to me bleep off or gtfo or just flaming me.

Mutated velds, dags, abberent spectres, warped torts, hellhounds, black demons, fire giants, blue dragons, black dragons, dust devils, kalphites, nechs, spirit mages, suqahs, Tzhaar, and waterfiends are all tasks in which an extra person present would severely slow me down. If you can comfortably slay with another player on any of these tasks, you're doing something very wrong or you're a low level.

EDIT: Actually, scratch dags; I don't mind the level 100s running around.

Idk if its spot that can mange 2 people and the other person likes to talk im comfortable with it Runescape isn't always about max exp.

well thats how i play.

It's easy to be immoral on RS through your anonymity and freedom from consequences. The same thing can't be said for real life.

I laughed at this.

My opinion on crashing well ill hop if you were there first unless you decide to flame me or tell me to bleep off then ill crash. If i was there first

and you try to crash me ill do my best to keep hold of the world im not a passive bleep but ill swallow my pride if i have to. I remember when a lvl 130 tried to crash me

along time ago at KBD i didn't have 99 stats or any 90+ stats, i manged to fend off a lvl 130 with 99 range i thought it was rather funny, and i laugh whenever i see high lvl crashers losing to low lvls. if you don't want competive game play your better off sticking to 1 player games. But like some of you said survival of the fittest.

Btw, has anybody realized that most of the people here arguing against crashing can't crash others and are likely to get crashed?

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Btw, has anybody realized that most of the people here arguing against crashing can't crash others and are likely to get crashed?

"Most" != "All"

However, I have yet to see a maxed player (who regularly MH's) to argue that crashing is bad in every single case.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I don't say crashing is bad but if you can't win just leave.

Yesterday me and a friend were maging Rex, he was 99 mage and it was my first time DKing. All was fine until a level 138 and level 129 tried to crash us. We keep getting the kills and they get angry. They then lure Prime and Supreme on us. The 138 died in the progress but they then came back to annoy us more, was pretty funny since one of them died so fun was had but still if you can't win just hop worlds, don't try to get the other team killed and then die yourself.

Preau.png

Yesterday me and a friend were maging Rex, he was 99 mage and it was my first time DKing. All was fine until a level 138 and level 129 tried to crash us. We keep getting the kills and they get angry. They then lure Prime and Supreme on us. The 138 died in the progress but they then came back to annoy us more, was pretty funny since one of them died so fun was had but still if you can't win just hop worlds, don't try to get the other team killed and then die yourself.

why would you even want to try to come back after that death, cept getting your crap,after that i woulda left

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

i kinda agree but i think its kinda mean if u say ur gunna tele affter that overload runs out and they crash you anyway ---

i didnt have claws they did big difference.but now i have :))

and idk its not just 138s that crash 110s anymore its 138s crashing 137s and other 138s a 138 with a whip can be crashed by a chaotic long 138 at bandos ect =p

StarViv.png

I won't crash low levels.

I think they are new players enjoying the content for the first time so I won't interfere.

However, when I log in an immediately some ass with divine, claws, and an attitude telling me about how I have to leave because I suck.

Then the parties on.

Its not about getting the most kills sometimes, its about fun, and making the elitest asses of runescape log is REAL FUN.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I think they are new players enjoying the content for the first time so I won't interfere.

However, when I log in an immediately some ass with divine, claws, and an attitude telling me about how I have to leave because I suck.

Then the parties on.

Its not about getting the most kills sometimes, its about fun, and making the elitest asses of runescape log is REAL FUN.

Lol good times. Some people just take video games way to seriously :)

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Then the parties on.

If I try and fail to crash someone, (Which is incredibly rare) or if they don't hop, and as a result slow me down by messing up lures/spawns etc, I'll hop. Its not a matter of who has more balls, its about getting more kills, personally.

Stonewall337.png

Then the parties on.

If I try and fail to crash someone, (Which is incredibly rare) or if they don't hop, and as a result slow me down by messing up lures/spawns etc, I'll hop. Its not a matter of who has more balls, its about getting more kills, personally.

yah true .getting the kills is what counts to me

StarViv.png

High levels do what we must because we can.

/thread

The cake is a lie too.

Stonewall337.png

Crashing is all good when it's needed, but today, this 136 crashed me at bronze drags <_<

So I said, "I'm done soon anyway, don't worry."

And he said "L, im killin bork"

I said "Bork is that way"

He said "ROFL, i know" :wall:

What a jerk...

/rant.

Staurolite.png

Crashing is all good when it's needed, but today, this 136 crashed me at bronze drags <_<

So I said, "I'm done soon anyway, don't worry."

And he said "L, im killin bork"

I said "Bork is that way"

He said "ROFL, i know" :wall:

What a jerk...

/rant.

Some DKs team came through rock lobs the other day and repetedly killed them and ruined my lures. They were kind of [bleep]s. I got the last laugh though because they were 138s teaming DKs.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png