Behind the Scenes - January

The Observer

nexm.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thats nex.

anyone who knows whats this is will know what hapens once you throw large armys of humans at it.

:P

[hide]ohmy-1.jpg[/hide]

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES HE IS GOING TO KILL US ALL!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New graves? I don't get it...they better remove those after rwt free trade update

You really think that's going to happen?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

New graves? I don't get it...they better remove those after rwt free trade update

You really think that's going to happen?

They've already said graves are going to stay. There will be no graves in the wilderness however.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Not sure if this has been discussed...but what's going to happen to Bandos after it comes out? Right now it's plummeted hard, will it stay around this level, crash more, or rise back up? I'm mainly asking or my own information, not some huge discussion.

If you mean the Godsword, I think it will drop to around 10M and stable around there.

i was wondering, will the new grave be "better" (5 mill gp, 7 mins time. rite?) or just difrent in looks (how many graves are there that cost 50k?)

i would be happy with ether option, the angel of death is kinda ugly.

which doesnt mean the new one won't be ugly too D:

i was wondering, will the new grave be "better" (5 mill gp, 7 mins time. rite?) or just difrent in looks (how many graves are there that cost 50k?)

i would be happy with ether option, the angel of death is kinda ugly.

which doesnt mean the new one won't be ugly too D:

good point...

*coughdscimcough*

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

I like the new D scim...just...not the way you swing it now...or hold it....or run with it.....

all that is much more like the original then the former so I'll take it

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

Have people tried equipping the ring of visibility (I think that's right) and talking to the people that give you the Ghostly robes since the update to the "voices" on the doors? Maybe they know about Nex, sort of as another hidden update/leak?

Or do they disappear after you've gotten the Robes? I can't remember.

Have people tried equipping the ring of visibility (I think that's right) and talking to the people that give you the Ghostly robes since the update to the "voices" on the doors? Maybe they know about Nex, sort of as another hidden update/leak?

Or do they disappear after you've gotten the Robes? I can't remember.

If i recall they refuse to speak to you unless you have lost their robe part and even then its just same old dialogues; i may be wrong thou.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

When do yall think we will get the first of these released?

Bristish Bank holiday today, so tomorrow at the earliest?

I'd expect it wednesdays or thursday of this week tbh.

Afterall last week had monday and tuesday as bank holidays in lue of xmas and boxing day being on the weekend.

Then alot of companys had friday off for new years eve, alot took saturday for new years day

Then the bank holiday as well.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I wonder if the special attacks will be 'nomad style' which means they cannot be blocked, and hence GF divine :-)

What are you talking about? Nomad's attacks are most definitely mitigated by Divine. I lol'd @ having over 400 LP left after his 10 second charged attack.

I wonder if the special attacks will be 'nomad style' which means they cannot be blocked, and hence GF divine :-)

It they are impossible to block, this means you will always get hit.

If you always get hit, divine helps. 40% dmg.

So I don't see your point. Divine owns at nomad.

Looks like a good month, I wonder if free trade/wilderness will get thrown in as well.

Na, that should take another few months I bet.

To the above: I dont think they would make the D-CB ammoless. Prolly the Godsword equivalent of a crossbow

You're wrong, Mod MMG said it will take a few days to implement.

Administrator @ PureCommunity {The one stop for all your pure needs!}

Looks like a good month, I wonder if free trade/wilderness will get thrown in as well.

To the above: I dont think they would make the D-CB ammoless. Prolly the Godsword equivalent of a crossbow

There is now way it would only take a few days to bring free trade and the old wilderness back- at least not the way they want to. Sure they could just remove the trade restrictions/caps and make it so you drop all your items on death in the wilderness... but that wouldn't be very responsible would it? They would still have to test everything for exploits and relocate/ consider all the current non-pvp content in the wilderness.

iximi.png

It they are impossible to block, this means you will always get hit.

If you always get hit, divine helps. 40% dmg.

So I don't see your point. Divine owns at nomad.

It's 30%

Unless you're trying to add in the new damage soaking as well

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Wow, this thread is full of stupid statements. Not aimed at anyone in particular.

Mod MMG said it could take a few days to implement, not would. Updates like free trade will definitely have its negatives as well, so they will definitely have to test things out a little.

At the comment about Divine prices dropping; It is only dropping because Junk is less likely to have anywhere near the same value as it does today once free trade gets implemented, which seems quite likely from the looks of the amount of voters so far. People are also selling off the current high-end gear to obtain Torva armour in future, contributing further to the drop. Also, perhaps torva could become a substitute for the divine?

Hmmm

Some1 corrected my 40% to 30%. Ya ik, it was a typo.

Torva will not become a substitute.

Torva does not reduce damage.

It might even not have soak because similar to the dfs, it has a unique special.

But actually both reduce ko potential.. Combined they will be epic..

If it has soak, best stats and lp boost, expect dfs users to moan even more lol cause their explanation why dfs has no soak will suck.