Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

You don't even need to click through any dialogue. By right-click selecting "Quick cast", you automatically create a new gatestone and doesn't interrupt what you do. It can even be used during attack turns and you won't lose a turn :shades:

WA[bleep]WAW[bleep]WA[bleep]WATWWAAAAATTT

never knew this. i'm 105 dg XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

meamzed.png

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how did you make gates in the middle of combat

Right-click Gatestone spell, choose quick-cast.

He's asking how Lep did it otherwise without quick-cast.

My guess, what I used to do, fast clicking.

Not doing bonus doors in 5:5 smalls has a big impact on xp but I'm thinking unless you can average about 18 minute floors with about 1 death per floor then 5:5 smalls look like better exp. However because of the much bigger focus on bosses, i think a hex hunter might be pretty much necessary to save the team deaths etc.

Going to start experimenting with one person dedicating their gate to a farm patch and using it if boost doors come up etc. Night gazer is a slow boss compared to lexicus but apparently lexi hits hard on meleers.

average is shaping out around the 4:00 mark (and i think including boost doors this is easily possible) with a bit more practice we can make it consistant 4:00's even with stupid rooms like mono's etc.

I think empowered fire staff is the best 3rd bind for smalls after hexhunter because it speeds up rooms and will rock on some bosses.

Problem is if smalls are proven to be better then larges, then this means hoods become close to useless as in smalls the team is together ALOT of the time and also because you'll be praying all the time, you have a much better defence boost so i think a platebodty/leather body might even be better then hood at saving hp (since you dont really need the 'prayer conservation' hood gives)

note: everything above so far only applies to furnished however for now ill assume its similar for occult and maybe even warps

i'm confused now...

Tipisi (and others) are researching whether it would be worth it to do c6 smalls instead of larges for the best xp/h.

I think it's just Tipsi.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

i'm confused now...

Tipisi (and others) are researching whether it would be worth it to do c6 smalls instead of larges for the best xp/h.

i know that, got confused about gated., i'll sort it out tommorow 9.9

meamzed.png

You don't even need to click through any dialogue. By right-click selecting "Quick cast", you automatically create a new gatestone and doesn't interrupt what you do. It can even be used during attack turns and you won't lose a turn :shades:

TY for this quite useful bit of information. I knew that you could re-cast GS but didn't know there was a Quick Cast option.

BTW I am posting to ask how I can join DGS. I added all the leaders & moderators in game... or am I supposed to post on the RSOF somewhere?

It says you are not recruiting, but that that warning only applied to non-tip.it members. Also I am an EXPERIENCED KEYER (keyed 95-99% of my dungeons from 50-85).

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

note: everything above so far only applies to furnished however for now ill assume its similar for occult and maybe even warps

Probably shouldn't do that. Test it out for occults and warpeds before you say they're better than larging them. Even then, i'd be very hesitant to recommend anyone to do smalls untill you have a very large sample size on all the themes.

C1Geq.png

The keyer spreadsheet should have an space where it is noted if the floor was a skype floor or not. This way you could easily collect data on how much skype speeds up floors.

More people should be encouraged to do skype floors and this would be a pretty effortless way of giving people encouraging statistics.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

The keyer spreadsheet should have an space where it is noted if the floor was a skype floor or not. This way you could easily collect data on how much skype speeds up floors.

More people should be encouraged to do skype floors and this would be a pretty effortless way of giving people encouraging statistics.

The keyer spreadsheet does have a column for skype.

C1Geq.png

The keyer spreadsheet does have a column for skype.

Derp, haven't checked it in a it so I was going off of memory.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I know it's been said many times but read the opening post fully. All your answers are there.

But since I love being convenient, the answer is yes you can still join us if you're in another clan. Just join via the guest clan chat. I'm personally in another clan as well and that's what I do to join.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Teams/keyers that use skype tend to be better anyways.

How does the ability to download and use Skype correlate with DG ability? :blink: Its down to the preference of the team (more importantly that of the keyer). I personally don't enjoy Skype floors, alot of usefull info gets drowned out by trival chatter. It may be useful if you have inexperienced people in your team so it is easier to correct mistakes and relay information without wasting time via excessive typing. Some people also have issues with being able to run Skype without experiencing some sort of latency (lagg), myself included.

abandonnedherokeyer15.png

Is the Urn half empty or half full?

dgsl.jpg

How does the ability to download and use Skype correlate with DG ability? :blink: Its down to the preference of the team (more importantly that of the keyer). I personally don't enjoy Skype floors, alot of useless info gets snuffed out by trival chatter. It may be useful if you have inexperienced people in your team so it is easier to correct mistakes and relay information without wasting time via excessive typing. Some people also have issues with being able to run Skype without experiencing some sort of latency (lagg), myself included.

I think he meant a lot of the more experienced dg'ers in dgs tend to do skype floors.

C1Geq.png