How are you preparing for Bonus XP Weekend?

Da2Shae

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for my fruit trees to grow. It's been almost 16 hours now, they should take 14.6

JAGEX ***ED ME AGAIN!

I'm pretty sure that's just your mistake, seeing as tree grow time fluctuates (they can still become diseased, and when they do they lose a cycle of growth even if the farmer cures them). Between 6 fruit trees and that many growth cycles it's not surprising that some take 2 hours extra. It's why I normally give them ~20 hours. :\

[hide]

doubleexp224158.png

Teleports are for farming, then making all those potions. Now I wait :ohnoes:

Your sig say 87 herblore, and you have overloads? WAT

Teehee, figured I'd get asked. Lets just say a friend of mine knew how to smuggle from dungeoneering ;D

Reported, screenie sent as proof, gf acc.

Anyways, The Bonus xp is about to begin, gonna get some herblroe levels then 4K mahogany planks await construction, then dunno, maybe summ?

[/hide]

whyd u report him? thats gay as anything!! what about the plenty of other bugs that people have abused that get posted on here. u gotta be a pretty sad person to go through effort of reporting someon for this!! wanna be p mod :shame:

on topic, im training herblore till 1.1 then summoning :)) got 80 from 70 in 2hrs so far, still got 6k pots to make. yay herblore lol. its annoying seeing the people that already have overloads getting 1m bonus exp an hour tho!

Still waiting for my fruit trees to grow. It's been almost 16 hours now, they should take 14.6

JAGEX ***ED ME AGAIN!

I'm pretty sure that's just your mistake, seeing as tree grow time fluctuates (they can still become diseased, and when they do they lose a cycle of growth even if the farmer cures them). Between 6 fruit trees and that many growth cycles it's not surprising that some take 2 hours extra. It's why I normally give them ~20 hours. :\

I supercomposted mine and paid the farmers to take care of them -- all grew in less than 12 hours.

punitivedsig.png

JAGEX ***ED ME AGAIN!

I supercomposted mine and paid the farmers to take care of them -- all grew in less than 12 hours.

That's because there is a chance they get diseased.

And a chance they don't.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

I'm really enjoying repairing cannons right now. At 2.5x exp, I get roughly 9589 exp per cannon, and I can fix each one in 2-3 minutes, which nets me roughly 191780-287670 smithing exp/hour. Of course, it's not a consistant exp rate since the multiplier will keep going down, but for now, I like this exp. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

If he did hes an [wagon]

If he didnt hes a troll. Either way he isnt welcome here

If you have these potions then you're a cheater. If you don't, you're a troll. Either way you aren't welcome in this game ;)

Seriously, that argument was very weak :P

WarBlastoise.png

[ TRACKER ]: [herblore] Exp gains for Nukebomber in last 1day: 3,215,391 (90->95)

[ TRACKER ]: [herblore] Exp gains for Nukearcher in last 1day: 3,084,552 (96->99)

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

If he didnt hes a troll. Either way he isnt welcome here

If that was a troll...and he isn't welcome....then half the regulars on this site aren't welcome here.

hah so true.

trying to think of a way to troll...

btw why on bonus exp weekend is there a 1k trade limit on super energy restores -.-

it doesnt take 4 hours to make 1k pots!!

Here are some facts and figures for the weekend if anyone is interested:

bonusxpweekend.png

The bonus experience is on an exponential decay with an asymptote of 1.0999 (repeating infinitely).

The formula can be represented as ~2.533*.91X (with the asymptote of ~1.0999 kept in mind).

If you play for 05 hours, your average bonus will be ~2.045.

If you play for 07 hours, your average bonus will be ~1.867.

If you play for 10 hours, your average bonus will be ~1.667.

If you play for 12 hours, your average bonus will be ~1.576.

If you play for 15 hours, your average bonus will be ~1.484.

If you play for 20 hours, your average bonus will be ~1.390.

If you play for 24 hours, your average bonus will be ~1.343.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

bonusxpweekend.png

The bonus experience is on an exponential decay with an asymptote of 1.0999 (repeating infinitely).

The formula can be represented as ~2.533*.91X (with the asymptote of ~1.0999 kept in mind).

It's staggered, so you can just average each 30min multiplier. :rolleyes:

bonusxpweekend.png

It's staggered, so you can just average each 30min multiplier. :rolleyes:

Hence my giving estimations... The math is still correct because of the exponential function's decaying at the formulaic rate :wink:.

Also, a quote from Jagex: This multiplier will begin at 2.7x what you would usually earn for any "normal training" activities (see list below), and will decrease every thirty minutes of game time until it reaches 1.1x, at which it will remain for the rest of the Bonus XP Weekend.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

did a farming run, 2 spirits, 6 palm, 5 magic trees, 1 calquat. Was like...500k xp, not going to bother with the math...it was a lot :P

Then I turned in 157 perfect tortoise shells I had lying around, got up to 74 crafting with that...meh

Now at Pyramid plunder, 90 so far, once I hit 91, better xp ftw.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I guess this is the de facto "what did you do on Bonus XP Weekend" thread, so:

Day 1 recap:

Turned in 20 or so long/curved bones on 2.7x: 71 to 72 Construction.

Tele'd to ZMI and RC'ed for 8 hours: was gonna be 10, but after getting my last level at 8, I saw that the last two hours wasn't enough for another level and I didn't want to RC past 10 hours (or 8 for that matter). 66 to 73 RC.

Got a random agility level from random event lamp because A) I was close enough and B) I needed the level for run energy restore (lol), 73 to 74 Agility.

Then I slayed my final 100k or so charms for 96 summoning, sorted out my supplies for said level, threw curses at Jagex for giving us 40 trillion spirit shards in summoning shops but only 5k pouches (when I needed 22.5k), and finally summoned a small amount to get the timing down for tomorrow. 79 to 80 summoning so far, though I am far from complete.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png