How are you preparing for Bonus XP Weekend?

Da2Shae

85-91 herb

Spent 30 mins at zmi to go 61-62 rc, and im so annoyed at how freaking long it takes still. any suggestions?

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

85-87 Smithing, then I got bored even though I still have supplies. Now the rest of the weekend I'll be doing slayer since it's the only skill I really enjoy other than herblore.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

The experience this weekend gives is just too much. I easily got from 94 to 95.5 herblore, and I got at least level 97 banked. The experience you get is just overwhelming. But hey, at least I got everything needed to go boss hunting proper. Still, my 95 prayer felt more like an achievement than getting to overloads in an hour.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

This far I have leveled from level 71 Farming to level 73. This by checking the health of my palm and yew trees ^^. I have also been doing crafting, cutting 4k of uncut rubys and 500 diamonds. Now I'm level 80 crafting and almost done with making diamond amulets. Probably I will be like level 83 when done, 10 levels higher than when I started ^^.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

doubleexp224158.png

Teleports are for farming, then making all those potions. Now I wait :ohnoes:

Your sig say 87 herblore, and you have overloads? WAT

Teehee, figured I'd get asked. Lets just say a friend of mine knew how to smuggle from dungeoneering ;D

Reported, screenie sent as proof, gf acc.

Anyways, The Bonus xp is about to begin, gonna get some herblroe levels then 4K mahogany planks await construction, then dunno, maybe summ?

^

This is why wanna be mods need to die in a fire.

For one thing prove that YOU didnt doctor this image to make it look like someone smuggled overloads. Another thing just cause someone says something on a fansite doesnt make it true. For example:

I found a way to dupe items look at my pic of 1000000party hats

*posts pic here*

GL getting me banned with this evidence.

Edit: for all Jagex knows that post can be you framing someone on a spare account

Sure, I'm fine with dieing in a fire, as long as cheaters get banned. Please do post the screenie you were talking about, I can report you too, nothing too hard. Yes I could be framing, however I am not, and in the rare occasion that a person is faking his screenie is his fault for faking being a cheater.

OT: got 70 construction before the multiplier hit 2.3, rced at zmi for some time, still so very boring. Still not amazingly fast....

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Gonna nearly get 91 Magic, then going to do some smithing after that... not sure what I'll be doing when that's done. Maybe some LRC mining or crafting if I can afford the supplies. I might well just get SC needles for that, though.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Ended up continuing runecrafting to 64 today, Blake hooked me up with more pure ess and my multiplier is still in the 1.6-1.7 zone, so I decided screw it, 10k ess are getting crafted which may or may not get me to 70 (most likely not...), but 100k xp in 2 and a half hours isnt bad at all for rc at my level iirc. Then other crappy skills while I have any sort of bonus modifier. Then back to slaying!

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Went from 75-77 agility so far. I'm bored out of my mind. :(

I've gone from 74-76 and feel the exact same, but it will save several hours and some sanity so it will be worth it in the end :P

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

dunno if anyone else feels the same way, but ive been chatting some people in rs and most people don't like the exp weekend. it feels like a really boring grind and that your missing out if you don't play for 10hours over the weekend. it also screws prices up, bigg time. im sure anybody thats training herblore this weekend will know that far too well. i also found that until the exp counter went under 2.0 every misclick sucked, because i knew i was effectively losing money by doing so.

i dunno maybe this needs a new topic but i dont wanna make a topic thatll probally end in flame.

doubleexp224158.png

Teleports are for farming, then making all those potions. Now I wait :ohnoes:

Your sig say 87 herblore, and you have overloads? WAT

Teehee, figured I'd get asked. Lets just say a friend of mine knew how to smuggle from dungeoneering ;D

Reported, screenie sent as proof, gf acc.

Anyways, The Bonus xp is about to begin, gonna get some herblroe levels then 4K mahogany planks await construction, then dunno, maybe summ?

^

This is why wanna be mods need to die in a fire.

For one thing prove that YOU didnt doctor this image to make it look like someone smuggled overloads. Another thing just cause someone says something on a fansite doesnt make it true. For example:

I found a way to dupe items look at my pic of 1000000party hats

*posts pic here*

GL getting me banned with this evidence.

Edit: for all Jagex knows that post can be you framing someone on a spare account

Sure, I'm fine with dieing in a fire, as long as cheaters get banned. Please do post the screenie you were talking about, I can report you too, nothing too hard. Yes I could be framing, however I am not, and in the rare occasion that a person is faking his screenie is his fault for faking being a cheater.

OT: got 70 construction before the multiplier hit 2.3, rced at zmi for some time, still so very boring. Still not amazingly fast....

You are just like the old man who rings the police every time some kids accidentally kick their ball onto his lawn. AKA the old man everyone wishes would just die a little bit faster.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Used some number of mahog planks (forgot how many I bought lol, it was like 15-20k) and got from 90-96 and a halfish construction. Will be assisting that the rest of the way to 99, so I'll probably never have to make another oak door or mahog table again. Thank. God. That skill is the most frustrating thing to train.

After that I went to knock out some monkeys and take their stuff repeatedly. Getting pretty sick of it already. Might try to force myself into some runecrafting, I don't know. I used up most of my tedium tolerance on construction, always been my least favorite skill.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

87-89 Mining. Much more than I expected, so I'm happy.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

my right index finger hurts from pyramid plunder.....and I still have 1.4 multiplier.

I'll probably end up getting 94 and call it done, max dungeoneer thieving is all you need from that skill anyways,

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png