How are you preparing for Bonus XP Weekend?

Da2Shae

^@ overloads debate: jagex made the pots usable (not anymore) in real rs, their fault for not having a brain.

It's still bug abuse, but I agree with you at the same time :rolleyes:

Some of their mistakes are just too huge to not take advantage of....like the cannon in chaos tunnel, kuradals, gwd just a few days ago.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I ended up spending the first eight minutes doing a farming run and went from 81 to 83 farming so woohoo!

Now I just need to find the motivation to log on to work on agility. I really wanna get that to 90 at least. >.<

Managed to get 74-79 Agility and 80-81 Farming. Also according to the Dev Blog this was supposed to finish yesterday but it still seems to be going :unsure:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

got 73-78 agility and 77-80 magic. Then I did void stares back, got my quest cape back and that concluded my bonus xp weekend.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

13:30 played during BXPW3, 5,700,000 ~ XP gained, 10 levels:

87-88 farming

89-93 herblore (Effigy tree done)

88-90 thieving (Daemonheim chests yeah)

82-83 hunter

81-82 mining

96-97 summoning (Effigy tree done)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Got what I want and more:

83 -> 85 farm (5 mins)

99 -> 99 herb (only took 1:45 hours with overloads lol)

89 -> 91 thieving (for last floor of pyramid, effigies and dung chests)

75 -> 80 firemaking (don't like the skill, but meh, I had some time left and had accomplished all goals I set already)

Overall, not a bad weekend with 12 skill levels, 1 new cape.

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

How I finished:

85-91 Herblore

61-67 Runecrafting

RC was painful, did 12k ess and started at 1.7x :|

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

92-93 farming

75-77 agility

62-74 summoning

I actually spent a lot of time just having fun at Barrows. I got bored of agility and other than summoning, there was nothing else I wanted to do.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

84►86 Farming (15 minutes)

88►90 Summoning (1 hour after 1.1x)

96►97 Runecrafting (9 hours 45 minutes)

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

83 -> 85 farm (5 mins)

75 -> 80 firemaking (don't like the skill, but meh, I had some time left and had accomplished all goals I set already)

I casted a couple spells over the weekend, so I definitely went from 99 mage to 99 mage.

Most noteable was 82-92 herblore =D

Heck, I can even do all the effigies if I stew enough o.O

Also went from 78-80 herblore. For the Seers diary. Then I stewed it. Yeah. Fletching.

Think I got a DG level or two. Didn't do any DG until like 1.1x. Made a few geysers cos I sold mine before bonus exp.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

98-99 Def, 94-96 Summoning, and almost 96 Slayer.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

73-77 mining

84-85 runecrafting

I was actually surprised that I managed to use up the full 10 hours, although the last 2 hours I got lazy and just mined concentrated coal. It got kind of tedious after a while of skilling for so long.

I only logged in about ~9 hours this weekend, and about 45 mins of that was a dungeon I got randomly kicked at the end of, even though I was carrying the team (and the keyer with gates, calls, etc). Made stuff for everyone for the boss. It got me pretty upset, never had that happen before and I am almost 102 dung. Needless to say I always key now, to avoid this in the future.

On the positive side I got:

88/89 > 92 herb (can't remember what I started at, lol.)

77 > 80 farm

82 > 83 agil

Not too bad I suppose, though I could have done better. I wanted to get some hunter levels but I can't find a way I actually enjoy training the skill.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

83 -> 85 farm (5 mins)

I casted a couple spells over the weekend, so I definitely went from 99 mage to 99 mage.

Most noteable was 82-92 herblore =D

Heck, I can even do all the effigies if I stew enough o.O

Also went from 78-80 herblore. For the Seers diary. Then I stewed it. Yeah. Fletching.

Think I got a DG level or two. Didn't do any DG until like 1.1x. Made a few geysers cos I sold mine before bonus exp.

Mocking him for a typo then made your own? lol

I went 98-99 cooking (about 800k xp)

74-75 hunting.. Wanted to do more here, but I can't stand it even with those xp rates :S

Got an agility level.. don't even remember what level atm. 72-73

Got most of a thieving level (nearly 75 now)

fletched some bows I was working on before bxpw.. Cuz I ran out of things to do.went 88-89

35b9enp.jpg

I logged in, but their was no xp bonus number showing like last year.

Looks like we have been had or they can't figure out how to program a bonus counter like last year.

Hello Jagivision.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I logged in, but their was no xp bonus number showing like last year.

Looks like we have been had or they can't figure out how to program a bonus counter like last year.

Hello Jagivision.

Man you've really slipped in the pro-trolling department.

I had a busy weekend and didn't care much for rs so i made a few super prayers and then got a fishing level. Nothing major, but i didn't prepare anything either.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.