11-Dec-2013 - The Bird and the Beast (World Event 2)

Ned

does pvp or renown cap effect amount of metal recieved while repairing?

i seem to be getting less but i'm not sure if its because i turned pvp off, capped, or just a rotten streak of luck.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I enjoy the fact that I kill some guy 10+ times without dying yet apparently it only seems to count when I die.

Welcome (back) to competitive online games!

I almost miss the old days in Castle Wars. People shouting "prayer noob", "food noob", "mage noob" and the likes. Whenever they lose, it's because you're cheating. Whenever they win (nice lucky dds spec) it's because they're better than you.

i'm touted a bug abuser on the forums and in w66 because I run over the border when I see 10 people running my way.

LOL DIS COMMUNITY 

prayernoobs: hulksmash! 25ev0j9.gif

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

The folks who charge in on a tower of all arma pkers alone then try and lure 1 away and run over the line if they get piled or are near dead are just stupid.

I'm not even a fan of pvp but if I got it turned on to speed things up I'll stand and fight til one of us dies, especially if I started the fight in the first place. Only time I'd run is if I'm darting in to an area and spot a ton of enemies and decide better of it before attacking and turn around.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i'm touted a bug abuser on the forums and in w66 because I run over the border when I see 10 people running my way.

LOL DIS COMMUNITY 

prayernoobs: hulksmash! 25ev0j9.gif

It is kind of buggy (or at least inconsistent), though. I mean, I've teleported into a spot and got dropped to half health/stunned before my safety timer expired, once. sFwNzfq.gif

The SGS items for zamorak/saradomin were not the BOL ones

EDIT: The armor sets were made available after the battle ended though, as a drop from Zilyana/K'ril, I think Jagex confirmed the same will happen with BNB armor sets, and the abilities, but not emotes, titles or cosmetic weapon overrides

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

The SGS items for zamorak/saradomin were not the BOL ones

EDIT: The armor sets were made available after the battle ended though, as a drop from Zilyana/K'ril, I think Jagex confirmed the same will happen with BNB armor sets, and the abilities, but not emotes, titles or cosmetic weapon overrides

Not just from Zilyana and K'ril, they're dropped by the regular followers too.

Yeah Moltare confirmed warpriest will be dropped by arma and bandos gwd just like the existing 2 are.

The abilities will be dropped by bandos and arma bosses as very rare drops.

The titles, overides and emotes will not be obtainable, just like bol

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well it's hardly rocket science - we already have mechanics in place to unlock things, including abilities, at a given event (eg quest completes, shops etc.), we already have mechanics in place to have readable 1 time only scrolls unlock things (eg dg rewards) and we already have the mechanics to give out things at random on an in-game event (eg the bol titles)

Between the three of them it is easy to implement monsters 'dropping' abilities in any number of ways.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Just kill the pre boss-room things, and you'll get a piece every ~30 minutes or so. They're more common the more stuff you did in the first world event apparently, though I'm not too sure if that's true.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Wow , in which case Im deffinitely not going to waste my points from this event on the warpriest stuff if its so easy to get it that way. I'd far rather keep enjoying the free 60k Divination xp a day I'm currently getting from spending it on huge lamps.

do you guys reckon that emotes , titles and armor will be on SGS ?

i did not play lumbrige battle though i saw some items at sara boss?

rather spend renowns on xp's -.-

come hunt alches with me :D!
Only noobs hunt alches :P ;)

howlin1eeveesig.png

Wow , in which case Im deffinitely not going to waste my points from this event on the warpriest stuff if its so easy to get it that way. I'd far rather keep enjoying the free 60k Divination xp a day I'm currently getting from spending it on huge lamps.

Just so you know ambler is right about the pieces being more common if you bought them during the event, for those who never bought them they are rare enough to be frustrating to hunt for. If you buy the full armor set and the first two abilities (because the ult isn't really worth the renown imo) its going to cost you 253 k renown, leaving you with enough for 40 huge lamps at the end of the event or over 2 mil worth of exp if the skill is over level 91. 

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

really strange thing: when i went in to purchase the item pieces that i already had from the other side, they were listed as "reclaim" and i purchased them at the half price instead of the full price

this discrepancy might be a huge boon

8f14270694.jpg

really strange thing: when i went in to purchase the item pieces that i already had from the other side, they were listed as "reclaim" and i purchased them at the half price instead of the full price

this discrepancy might be a huge boon

You're like a week late with this FYI.

Sylpheed.png