11-Dec-2013 - The Bird and the Beast (World Event 2)

Ned

is it just me or transfigure is waste of 4 big lamps lol

Nope, it is currently worthless.

We tested it at Vorago today -- the healing is capped at 5K. I wish I had known before I bought it that it sucked so badly :( Oh well, here's to hoping in vain that Jagex buffs that ability sometime. They need to raise the healing cap to 10k and reduce the cool-down to 60 seconds.

4NIrZ.png

We tested it at Vorago today -- the healing is capped at 5K. I wish I had known before I bought it that it sucked so badly :( Oh well, here's to hoping in vain that Jagex buffs that ability sometime. They need to raise the healing cap to 10k and reduce the cool-down to 60 seconds.

Can you die while you're using it?

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Yep.

4NIrZ.png

Yep.

Lol

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I think the whole point of that ability is a gamble, but capping at 5k will sort of make it useless at the highest end

5k cap is only 2k dmg taken thts like 1 hit for the high end with added standing around stunned for like 4 more seconds for no reason, especially since in top end armour rejuvenation and guthix's blessing heal near the same with like 0 of the downsides. Or you could just eat like 2 rocktails for the same effect in less time.

A flat cap is stupidly biased imo should be set as like 80%-90% of max lp so it scales with the user and has a pretty decent health return for the damage taken whilst stunned no matter what your gear/level.

It'd still be a gamle, afterall you are risking 6 second stun, but the reward would actually be worth the risk.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

In my opinion, a better ability would have been getting stunned for 6 seconds, but 100% of damage 'dealt to you' in that time is instead deflected onto the attacker (so you take none yourself).  I can't see any viable way one might use this ability as it is.

Well now that we have a ninja team working on things like this maybe we will see a change later (I make no assumptions that any change or the ninja team is credible)

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The ninja team is made up of some of the Jagexians I trust the most (Ryan, Oliver, Ramen are the first that come to mind) They all have good game knowledge, both in high end pvm and skilling, as well as caring for the game. They're all pretty active ingame (and on twitter), and will generally reply to you, and take suggestions. :p

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

The ninja team is made up of some of the Jagexians I trust the most (Ryan, Oliver, Ramen are the first that come to mind) They all have good game knowledge, both in high end pvm and skilling, as well as caring for the game. They're all pretty active ingame (and on twitter), and will generally reply to you, and take suggestions. :P

One thing they could really change is when you try enter a friends chat too many times and it's full you get banned from trying to enter it...what's the deal with that?

• Like 1

howlin1eeveesig.png

The ninja team is made up of some of the Jagexians I trust the most (Ryan, Oliver, Ramen are the first that come to mind) They all have good game knowledge, both in high end pvm and skilling, as well as caring for the game. They're all pretty active ingame (and on twitter), and will generally reply to you, and take suggestions. :P

One thing they could really change is when you try enter a friends chat too many times and it's full you get banned from trying to enter it...what's the deal with that?

They should just flat out implement a lobby-style queue system really.

Try to enter > fc is full > you are x place in line to enter.

• Like 4

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Really starting to enjoy low levels stalking me because I have massive penalties fighting people below a certain combat level.

• Like 1

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

A level 150 was constantly hunting me down while I was trying to cap today, and I couldn't for the life of me get him killed... All I wanted was to cap.  <_<

A level 150 was constantly hunting me down while I was trying to cap today, and I couldn't for the life of me get him killed... All I wanted was to cap.  <_<

Happened to me too y'day. So I teamed up with someone and downed him twice after which he didn't bother to return.

Today I got into DL + RCB and almost killed everyone out there!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Daily cap raised to 45k

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I'll easily be able to get back to Dragon token on Armadyl's side then!

I'm seriously considering switching to Bandos and finish the armor set off, then hopping back and trying to reach dragon again.

For anyone wondering, cap for f2p is now 20,500.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg