Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Nice to see some minigame reworks are at least in dev now!

Here's hoping a few others are high on the to do list and/or being done by other teams.

Pc and Ba seem like worthy places to start with reworks, two of the older but more popular minigames that suffered from outdated rewards and eoc changes.

Would definitely like to see swars and fog get a good shake up too, crucible beta stuff seems to be on track so hopefully that can continue into duel arena.

That'd kinda hit most of the 'big name' minigames and then hopefully address the rest in due course too (trouble brewing, vinesweeper etc etc.)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

My only problem is they are going to pass it off as a full update. It'll be like the castlewars update Mostly graphical.

It seems like the major part of the update is the rewards and some tweaks that are needed. They seem very clear that the only reason for the graphical tweaking is that someone already did it before.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

STILL waiting for Slayer monster graphical updates.

Anticipating mask batch 4 before. Long before. :rolleyes:

What could possibly be made for mask batch four? I am interested...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Every other slayer monster.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Airut mask pls. Nechryael too. Then some other low level crap as a filler.

EDIT: Polypore dungeon mask too?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

what would a wall beast mask even look like? an arm coming out of a suggestive looking crag in your face?

(as for other masks, i think they'd make a aquanite mask on principle just to rub in how bad it is)

8f14270694.jpg

Beta Servers will be updated in an hour or so, with a newspost etc too.

Should be interesting to see what happens.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Combat Beta Update - 09/05/2014

We've made another batch of updates to the RuneScape Combat Beta, based on your feedback and gameplay on the beta servers.

Log into the Combat Beta right away to put these changes through their paces, or read on for full details!

There were three stand-out changes from your feedback that have been brought into effect today:

• Life point bonuses have been removed from the majority of armours – apart from Nex sets and upwards.
  • Critical chance has been removed, in place of strength bonuses that will increase your max hit.
  • Special attack hit chance now scales with your levels.
We've also brought in a batch of changes to abilities:
  • Quake now deals 188% weapon damage and the debuff is more effective.
  • Havoc now drops enemy prayer and deals up to 125% weapon damage, has a cooldown of 10 seconds and shares that cooldown with Smash.
  • Havoc and Decimate no longer share a cooldown.
  • Wild Magic now deals 40-188% weapon damage with each attack.
  • Slaughter now hits five times.
  • Deadshot and Massacre’s damage-over-time effects now deal 313% weapon damage.
  • Interrupt abilities now always deal up to 100% weapon damage, irrespective of whether your target is stunned.
  • Stun abilities now always deal up to 200% weapon damage, irrespective of whether your target is stunned.
  • Stun immunity no longer affects the damage dealt by interrupt/stun abilities.
Last but not least, here's a list of smaller, more specific changes that we've made today:
  • Scaled healing based on Constitution level has been removed from food.
  • Food now triggers a global cooldown, and no longer drains adrenaline in PvE.
  • Resonance’s healing now scales with the level of shield equipped.
  • Bakriminel bolts' focus can be changed during combat.
  • Poison now takes off-hand weapons into account when dealing damage.
  • Adrenaline bars will now show again in PvP.
  • The abyssal whip special attack now drains 100% run energy.
  • Poisoning the dark energy core at the Corporeal Beast will slow it down.
  • A combat level restriction of plus or minus 40 combat levels has been added to Bounty Hunter.
  • As always, give us as much feedback as you can over on the forums - it makes all the difference as we continue to develop EoC.
Enjoy!

The RuneScape Team

Some amazing updates in there tbh, such as scaled special attacks. :D Hopefully that means my Lucky AGS and BGS and such won't be completely useless anymore lol.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Life point bonuses have been removed from the majority of armours – apart from Nex sets and upwards.

What?! So does this mean we're walking around with about half our normal lp now if not nex/ports/Dust? :o that's going to make bossing trips incredibly difficult... Kk minions would be a ohko to any lower clannies (which is most, not everyone can afford nex or has gotten that far in ports). Not even gonna mention nexing lol

Critical chance has been removed, in place of strength bonuses that will increase your max hit.

That's great. Hopefully will now mean there's actually a point in using whisper over fury, etc.

I'm definitely going to have to hop on when I get home. The abilities sound like a nice change. Especially pleased with the change in cooldown to havoc/decimate and improvement to resonance. I'm intrigued that they're trying to bring back poisoning the core at Corp.

They've probably re-tiered LP, so it's going to be like pre-EOC where you had a massive amount from your constitution then a bit more from Nex sets.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

And bring back max hits pls.

... max hits already exist? Just use your best ability when you're overloaded/on prayers, and try to hit higher and higher.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

And bring back max hits pls.

... max hits already exist? Just use your best ability when you're overloaded/on prayers, and try to hit higher and higher.

Sure, they exist. But they bearly mean anything. The scaling down of things will help the max hit arguement. Im not asking much in overhauls just so that people know when they are actually hitting good and what they are hitting. Big numbers everywhere is like ehhh. Its the norm.

Oh look pvm so be easier just in time for me to be able to slay again *throws all my money at Jagex*

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?