[Update] Ironman & Drop Table Reworks

Miss Lioness

Can anyone confirm if 1 of each impling catch will become a future comp requirement?

If so... good fight kingly impling l0000l

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Can anyone confirm if 1 of each impling catch will become a future comp requirement?

Confirmed.

One of each, does not matter if jar or bare-handed, free roamer or in puro-puro. You can also use a tree-shaking scrimshaw, it's not that hard.

Confirmed.

One of each, does not matter if jar or bare-handed, free roamer or in puro-puro. You can also use a tree-shaking scrimshaw, it's not that hard.

Does that mean we have to find a crystal imp as well....

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Yes!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

in the time i have spent at priff I have seen a single crystal imp, I really wish that catch counted lol

also starting to notice ppl carrying around the net at priff

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Confirmed.

They had better not do something so stupid as making one of each implings a Comp Cape requirement.  I'm guessing this is Mod Ryan's doing, and the circle-jerk surrounding him on RSOF which is constantly demanding tht Comp be made more 'prestigious'.

Why don't they just add "receive a piece of third age from a clue" as a comp req? Also a zaryte bow from a nihil, yeah, keep comp cape rare and whatnot.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

They had better not do something so stupid as making one of each implings a Comp Cape requirement.  I'm guessing this is Mod Ryan's doing, and the circle-jerk surrounding him on RSOF which is constantly demanding tht Comp be made more 'prestigious'.

That is what they're doing. And no, Ryan's not on the Elf Team, this one is either Srowley or Giara.

Why don't they just add "receive a piece of third age from a clue" as a comp req? Also a zaryte bow from a nihil, yeah, keep comp cape rare and whatnot.

If they ever add an NPC who's trying to fill a drop codex, why not? :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

How are those any worse then champion scrolls?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

How are those any worse then champion scrolls?

Zaryte bow from nihil is literally 1 in a million, which is quite a large difference from champ scrolls 1 in a couple thousand. 3rd age is also quite a bit rarer. Champ scrolls take a maximum of a week or a few weeks to grind out, the other two are rare enough so that even hunting them, many will never see them.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

so is there any way i can use my main account to pay for the membership of my new ironman account?

cheers,

begbie.png

It is better to remain silent and be thought a noob than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

According to the rules, you can't trade with other players and your only interaction with the GE is to buy bonds.

Perhaps you found an exploit?

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I think it was there intentionally, not an exploit.  Multiple people have confirmed it.  [qfc]15-16-575-65497579[/qfc]

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You're meant to be allowed to trade ironman accounts bonds. Attempting to trade anything else just gives you an "You can't give an Ironman account that" message or similar.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

According to the rules, you can't trade with other players and your only interaction with the GE is to buy bonds.

Perhaps you found an exploit?

You can trade with other people, but you can only trade bonds and quest stufff

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Some information pertaining to the attuned ectoplasmator:

Mod Timbo said:

When you "crush" any type of demonic ashes with the Attuned Ectoplasmator and you're wearing one of the prayer-restoring necklaces (like the Demon Horn Necklace) it should replenish some prayer points depending on what type of ashes they were.

If this is not working, please let me know as a bug.

Timbo

Mod Timbo said:

Ghostly Essence is too rare and it's something that we're going to address as soon as we can get a fix in. You should be seeing a fair amount more per Slayer task of ghosts than you do right now although they should remain rare off-task.

When this gets changed, we'll of course let you all know.

Timbo

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I wish Ironman wouldn't be able to see other people's drops, or at least not being able to click on them...

You can't, unless you deal at least 50% of the damage for the kill.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I wish Ironman wouldn't be able to see other people's drops, or at least not being able to click on them...

You can't, unless you deal at least 50% of the damage for the kill.

You can see them and click them, just not pick them up. Like for example seeing all the bones and beef from cows that people don't pick up.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!