Do You Have a Strange Addiction To a Skill?

Tbfgraphx14

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunter, honestly. I've never really been intrigued by a skill like I am this one. Normally I'll bounce between them, getting a level here and there, but generally just enjoying the game. I have completely devoted myself to getting 99 Hunter now that the only break from Hunter I plan on taking is when the Eagle's Peak quest comes out.

I also can't explain why I enjoy the skill so much either, since it's really just a mundane sit and wait game. Maybe it's the ease at which you can go about leveling it without having to worry about having enough supplies. Who knows?

eye_test.png

Woodcutting, firemaking and Hunting.

Can't explain woodcutting.

Firemaking started back in RSC when I had the goal of getting 99, sparked when I met the 3rd ranked Firemaker in the forest south of Draynor.

Hunting is just fun!!

icecube7.jpeg

Hunter, honestly. I've never really been intrigued by a skill like I am this one. Normally I'll bounce between them, getting a level here and there, but generally just enjoying the game. I have completely devoted myself to getting 99 Hunter now that the only break from Hunter I plan on taking is when the Eagle's Peak quest comes out.

I also can't explain why I enjoy the skill so much either, since it's really just a mundane sit and wait game. Maybe it's the ease at which you can go about leveling it without having to worry about having enough supplies. Who knows?

Same here. I love hunter. <3:

Same with me

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

me too. I've already made sure my m8 wont beat me at this (23 lvls ahead and rising)

HUNTER FTW!!!!

squall.jpg

Jagexmadeafunny.jpg

I have Accessive Compulsive Disorder, I manage to keep it in check most of the time. Most of the time. . . .

But since the 99 skill capes, I played over 3k PC games. I played 100 every weekday and over 100 each weekend day.

Now, I just bought a dragon wc ax and have raised my WC 4 levels to 70 in 1 day.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

RuneCrafting <3: Great money maker and you dont have to waste your money buying runes.

Then Magic, I love making ice cubes :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have Accessive Compulsive Disorder, I manage to keep it in check most of the time. Most of the time. . . .

But since the 99 skill capes, I played over 3k PC games. I played 100 every weekday and over 100 each weekend day.

Now, I just bought a dragon wc ax and have raised my WC 4 levels to 70 in 1 day.

I thought it was O.C.D. not A.C.D.

Kiddioo.png

Hunter, fishing, and cooking...I could fish and cook sharks before I was 60 combat. :D

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Slayer, its really the only skill i've put alot of time into. Im going for 85 now. I got hooked after talking to my friend who had 79 slayer a while back.

Maybe runecrafting, i had 50 at about 65 combat.

Chris_2_8.png

A lot of people'll think I'm weird after this, but my strange addiction is Farming of all skills. I can't get enough of my Ranarr seeds and tree seeds. Every time someone says "seed sale" anywhere, I immediately rush to trade them to see if there are any seeds that I feel like buying at the time.

It's a terrible addiction. ><

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!