If you could throw something out of RS, what would it be?

SwreeTak

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this looked like an interesting thread at first, but then I realized that everybody put macros, scammers, or beggars down.

Yeah I agree with you. So I'm going to say I'd like to throw out all the high lvl 120+'s that aren't at all helpful, I'm only lvl 101 and if anyone asks me what an item is or how to do something. I'll happily explain. However I've asked a few lvl 120+'s about things and they just laugh and end up giving abuse lik *beat it fr00b* so its those sort of people that ruin the community I would like to throw out. On top of macroers.

Devious Minds. 234 qp's atm, and I don't have 65 smithing. RAWR

Isn't it 64?

Sig.jpg

I would throw out the login in screen.

how would be get on our accounts then?

Thats the point! :D

He doesn't like RS but has 871 posts on an RS fansite... that makes sense :roll:

It does it you had any sense. I liked Runescape but then i got WoW and its 10x better than RS in everything. If you didn't know I posted here before I got WoW................

Yet your still here.

And tbh Gameplay > Graphics so RS > WoW. It's also the reason i play Nintendo and not playstation.

Lol i laugh at dumb people like you. I never said i liked Wow for its graphics, i like it for everything. Gameplay is alot better than RS. Rs is boring and has 1 quest a week or something dumb. Wow doesn't get updates that much but when it does it has so much stuff to do and plus its fun! :thumbsup:

Yay, another WoW pwns runescape person, i love you :D

wow pwns rs btw :P

Why the hell do you bother posting here if you dont like runescape?!

Sig.jpg

Hmm... Not an easy one, there's many things...

Macroers, and scammers for sure...

And then again...

All the tradeable rares, yeah, those. I'd want all those lame Party Hats, Santa Hats, Halloween Masks, Easter Eggs, Disks of Returning, Half Wines, Party Crackers, Pumpkins, and whatever else I missed out of the game!

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

And then again...

All the tradeable rares, yeah, those. I'd want all those lame Party Hats, Santa Hats, Halloween Masks, Easter Eggs, Disks of Returning, Half Wines, Party Crackers, Pumpkins, and whatever else I missed out of the game!

i agree with the rares. i don't really like them, and it makes some people jelous (spelling error?). either remove them or make them all non-tradable

And then again...

i agree with the rares. i don't really like them, and it makes some people jelous (spelling error?). either remove them or make them all non-tradable

If you make all rares non tradeable then they become worthless and the economy will collapse/people will quit because all they want in RS is to own a rare. (And yes jelous is actually spelt jealous)

Quotes Removed to save space.

Why the hell do you bother posting here if you dont like runescape?!

Because he's an intelligent member of the TIF community, unlike you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with stating your opinion.

I would really love to chuck RS it self. Maybe I'd use the time invested into this into something useful.. Next, is noobs. I don't really mind rule breakers much. :-k

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

One word:

Macroers

Hey! Where would runecrafters be without ess autoers? I mean, I have never autoed, and I would frown upon anybody breaking rules, but if they are out there, why not enjoy the relatively cheap ess they give us. But to throw out:

PURE ESS!!

lalalasig2.png

I think Ive answered once but I dont remember, but Id have to take out every person that spells "you" as "u" because I gaurantee if they shorten that they will shorten everything. You can call me grammar nazi or tell me it doesn't matter but to me it does, whether or not you like it.

Torlen.png