Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

How are ruby bolts there? I've always used diamonds, never have tried rubies.

I dont mind them, i just didn't get diamonds because I couldn't afford :P I'll stick with rubies for now. some nice 550 specs lol

unspam..

xfrq7l.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

whip521.png

whip622.png

Double whip task so far, still have a bit more to kill. No RoW used..... Kind of odd that I'm getting them more without the RoW than when I was using it lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Got this an hour ago , or so. Figured this place is more active than Achievements.

(1.9k total & 99 herb!)

99herb.png

99herb2.png

99herb3.png

99herb4.png

Potions I made from 66-99:

overload.png

RIP Michaelangelopolous

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

<3: Steel titan. Almost 100 blue charms as well :razz:

25rf3tj.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

That's mainly you just overpowering people. When I saw the title I assumed it would've been multi, with organised piles. You also used Deflect Magic against the level 74. Yes, I know they're a pure, but the odds of them hitting through your almost max mage defence and 99 Magic/Defence is very slim in that armour. Overall, I'm not that impressed.

Spaz4010.png

That's mainly you just overpowering people. When I saw the title I assumed it would've been multi, with organised piles. You also used Deflect Magic against the level 74. Yes, I know they're a pure, but the odds of them hitting through your almost max mage defence and 99 Magic/Defence is very slim in that armour. Overall, I'm not that impressed.

you'd be more impressed with 11 people piling 1 person and killing them? how is that more impressive than 1v1?

you'd be more impressed with 11 people piling 1 person and killing them? how is that more impressive than 1v1?

no...he'd be more impressed with 4 people beating 11 people in Multi....

Usually your comprehension isn't this bad Blade :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

the point of the video is to show nex gear in action more than my hybriding. the LP boost is good enough that i can just sit there in max mage and beat rangers and magers

4v11 is not that impressive

and yea i pray against everyone, mostly as a matter of habit. you mad?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Got this an hour ago , or so. Figured this place is more active than Achievements.

(1.9k total & 99 herb!)

99herb.png

99herb2.png

What's with the black square below your d boots -.^

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

the point of the video is to show nex gear in action more than my hybriding. the LP boost is good enough that i can just sit there in max mage and beat rangers and magers

4v11 is not that impressive

and yea i pray against everyone, mostly as a matter of habit. you mad?

Never said I was mad, said I was unimpressed.

110331210628.png

95 Saturday

Spaz4010.png

umad? *looks at wicked* #20

24zhxzp.png

Sorry Everto Malum! You should have come! :roll:

4K469.png

How are ruby bolts there? I've always used diamonds, never have tried rubies.

I dont mind them, i just didn't get diamonds because I couldn't afford :P I'll stick with rubies for now. some nice 550 specs lol

Rubies and diamonds combo is okay. About the same speed. <_<

110331184318.png

S2buxtG.png