America = the strongest country?

Lordtunkuta

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won the most wars, so yes?(correct me if I'm wrong)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Well, there are several factors contributing to this. For example: economical progress, population, natural resources, etc. I think they are, but if the whole world banded together, the world might be more powerful respectfully.

j0xPu5R.png

Well, there are several factors contributing to this. For example: economical progress, population, natural resources, etc. I think they are, but if the whole world banded together, the world might be more powerful respectfully.

Yes, 1v1 I think the US is generally stronger with the exception that a few coutries would give us a run for our money. If all the other countries banded together, anybody in their way would be [bleep]ed.

Currently yes, but thats only because no one else feels the need to flex their muscles. The US could easily have competition from other countries....the other countries just arn't as open about everything like the US.

But yes, we are.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

We are at a low point right now with an all-volunteer army (many nations have conscripted armies that are much larger. And I mean combat troops) but we are definitely the strongest nation logistically.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Many people have debated on this topic all over the internet. By strongest, I assume you mean economy/military. Countries such as China can be paired with America or even surpass American one way or another... In due time of course. While America has good technological military assets, China has the man power and some greater/equal technology to match it.

gors2.gif

I don't think noones sure about America, as I know orally (as in no sources) for a fact that the government covers up A LOT and may or may not be controlling us with the TV and the MTV (Yes I sound like Dale Gribble...)

So I think the government is controlling us subliminally. That's a no.

I don't think noones sure about America, as I know orally (as in no sources) for a fact that the government covers up A LOT and may or may not be controlling us with the TV and the MTV (Yes I sound like Dale Gribble...)

Did you know the CIA spends more money per year hiding information from the public than it does getting that info? I don't remember the source, but I'll post it if I come by it

China has the USA covered; both ecconomically and military. The US Dollar is in recession, military is purely based on voulenteers and the actual hardware is heading towards out-dated when you look at the majority of working samples. China on the other hand has the most combat ready units in the world, their hardware is weighted towards 'top end' in terms of units available. The only 'up' America has is nuclear weapons, and even then the government has to go through political red-tape in order to use them.

We won the most wars, so yes?(correct me if I'm wrong)

The fact, that you have had so many wars, already makes you weaker.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

China has the USA covered; both ecconomically and military. The US Dollar is in recession, military is purely based on voulenteers and the actual hardware is heading towards out-dated when you look at the majority of working samples. China on the other hand has the most combat ready units in the world, their hardware is weighted towards 'top end' in terms of units available. The only 'up' America has is nuclear weapons, and even then the government has to go through political red-tape in order to use them.

China has very bad work conditions, much of poverty, ffs they even censored some of the internet there (Google China). They also have very bad pollution records and have an even more censored government than we do (such as disposing of videos online that show chinese work and politicians, et cetera).

America because they could get away with nuclear weapons. ::'

---

Russia or China would make America jittery, but China would probably be the opponent to defend most against.

Then again you have to decide on whose attacking and whose defending. If it's China invading, or doing air strikes along the coasts/islands, that's about the most they'll be able to do. They will not be able to invade America without a huge casualty list, but even then invading through the air isn't an option. America has the top air defense and I doubt anything that isn't underwater is going to get past it.

If America was attacking China it's the same thing there too.

What ever country decides to attack first will be the one to lose. That's only military though.

A strong country has proud citizens, and I'm going to say Ireland wins that.

China has very bad work conditions, much of poverty, ffs they even censored some of the internet there (Google China). They also have very bad pollution records and have an even more censored government than we do (such as disposing of videos online that show chinese work and politicians, et cetera).
Still doesn't make them weaker than the US. Disagree how you like but their methods have made them a country not to mess with.

I do agree and think that China is more militarily prepared then United States of America but I don't like what they do with the military. Such as relocating 200? people to make way for the new Olympic Stadiums in Beijing. I mean comon, these people didn't do anything and they have to be relocated for some sports. These people don't even have that much anyways.

Being an American with no military knowledge, I like to tell myself that we are the strongest nation. And if not, then at least we're the cockiest. :P

we're the cockiest. :P

True that.Ever looked on motifake?Quite a lot of the American posts are considerably stupid.No offense,but its true.

Anyway,China's economy is focused on the olympics,so any attack now would work. :lol:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

According to the HDI (Human Development Index), the United States has a .951 rating out of 1.000. However, that isn't entirely military power. That rating puts into consideration a lot of demographics and economic and social statistics.

In my opinion, when talking about Military strength, I would say yes; China is close behind, though.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Nimitz-class Carriers. Make any nation cower in fear. While China and Russia would give us quite a run in a war, we'd most likely turn out the winner if we got a few of those into play soon. Remember when China was baiting Taiwan with missile tests near Taiwan's territorial waters? One Nimitz moved into the area stopped that (Yes, I learned that part from Future Weapons, but my grandfather served on a Nimitz).

It doesn't really matter anyway. The world's super powers all know better than to start a war with another. It'd really be quite crazy...

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Being an American with no military knowledge, I like to tell myself that we are the strongest nation. And if not, then at least we're the cockiest. :P

Its not being cocky, its being confident!

We are at a low point right now with an all-volunteer army (many nations have conscripted armies that are much larger. And I mean combat troops) but we are definitely the strongest nation logistically.

But being all volunteer i'd like to think we are better prepared mentally. No one forces us to do this, we do it because we WANT to. That speaks volumes above a conscripted army. A conscripted army to me is one on the verge of revolt.

And i TOTALLY disagree china is more ready militarily. We have MEU's all over the WORLD. Basically strike forces ready to deploy withen 24-48 hours of stuff jumping off. Our airwings and strike forces that are carrier based strategically placed around the world can be ready to go in a matter of hours.

They have numbers, but we have technology and readyness.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

How does a conscripted army make a country the best? Well, I guess we are talking about the strongest country, and maybe you all are only talking about physical, numerical strength, but to me a conscripted army is almost like the devil incarnate. I would never want a country to have that.

I think we are a pretty good country. The best, the stronget? Maybe. I don't know. There are serious competitors: China, Japan, India, Canada, etc.