Today...

Leoo

Sup gaise, posting this from a ferry in Sydney. Not as warm as I hoped.

One thing I have noticed, EVERYONE HAS AN IPHONE. This is not an exaggeration.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I apparently have to complete a 3.5 hour "tutorial" online on alcohol education and sexual violence for uni within the next month. Not something I'm looking forward to doingdry.gif

EDIT: Also, some [bleep]nose guy I barely know but have on Facebook joined that vector marketing scam and for God knows what reason, left my number as a referral for a job with them so I've been getting calls about joining them.

I HAVE AN IPHONE, I'M IN SYDNEY.

HOLY [cabbage].

-

What are you doing in Sydney ?

Just chilling. On a family holiday.

How does everyone get then so cheaply, or does everyone feel inferior without one that they must buy one?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

EDIT: Also, some [bleep]nose guy I barely know but have on Facebook joined that vector marketing scam and for God knows what reason, left my number as a referral for a job with them so I've been getting calls about joining them.

How does he have your number?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

How does he have your number?

It's on my Facebook. I think what's most likely is they asked him to give them some numbers so he gave a bunch of people he doesn't really know but could find on there.

HOLY [cabbage].

-

How does everyone get then so cheaply, or does everyone feel inferior without one that they must buy one?

Ah right. Yeah, I didn't pay for mine. :thumbup: Only got it recently too (within the last 6 months).

I don't know why so many people have them ...

- Also, you're lucky. Weather's nice hopefully it'll be for the rest of the week too, last week was kinda [cabbage].

HOLY [cabbage].

-

If you're still in Sydney on the 30th/31st you may just see me. People buy them on plans. Handset repayments can be very low, or non-existent, depending on the plan and carrier. It might also have to do with the fact that there are a large number of Asians living in Sydney.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

HOLY [cabbage].

-

I honestly wonder the same thing. I see SOOOOO many 14 year old kids with iPhones, im almost 21 still using a brick. Surley all these parents cant fork out THIS MUCH for kids?

....I REALLY hate my phone, I cant barely even make calls anymore and it disconnects from my SIM card every s often. Stupid children getting iPhones...

Popoto.~<3

I got my cell phone a week before I went off to college freshman year.

It's a Nokia and looks like a go-phone.

At least it has a pretty neat fish background. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Have you guys ever chewed ice and gum at the same time?

It makes ice shards in your gum and it's pretty cool.

Sounds kind of cool. I might try it sometime.

I want some gum right now. Alas, I have none.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I was making a joke regarding my inactivity. However, I am going to go to sleep now seeing as it is almost 2 am.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today, I've done... Not a lot. I've decided online FPS's are an excellent outlet* though.

*When you're winning

It's hot. Yesterday was hotter, but still. We had a heat index of like 116 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday. That's 45 Celsius for those people whose countries are smart enough to use metric. I don't have air conditioning, so it's been quite a challenge to even sleep, because the temperature is barely dropping off at night. During the day I hide in an air conditioned building on campus all day and watch movies on netflix.

Flyingjj.png

tumblr_lmqaq46LTJ1qgfjlyo1_500.gif

I watched Insideous today. Good movie. My friend nearly shat himself. Pretty good night. Also scored a bottle of cherry vodka. Can't wait to crack that baby open.

PS: watch insideous and think about Star Wars Episode I. Makes it HILARIOUS.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

A roach crawled up my leg while I was in the shower today.... And people wonder why I don't shower.

My room is on the 3rd floor of the house. Which means that in the summer its the hottest room in the entire house. I'm guessing roaches love the heat because if we forget to call the exterminator i have to rambo off 5 or 6 each night. One morning i woke up at about 3am feeling something o n my face. "hider Adrian" said the cockroach sitting on my cheek.

Yeah i freaked out.

A roach crawled up my leg while I was in the shower today.... And people wonder why I don't shower.

My room is on the 3rd floor of the house. Which means that in the summer its the hottest room in the entire house. I'm guessing roaches love the heat because if we forget to call the exterminator i have to rambo off 5 or 6 each night. One morning i woke up at about 3am feeling something o n my face. "hider Adrian" said the cockroach sitting on my cheek.

Yeah i freaked out.

zwksb9.jpg

EDIT: @Jeff, we get them often in this rental home. It's like a hotspot or something. As soon as I spot one I grab the nearest broom and start swatting like mad.

Popoto.~<3