What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I should get Age of Empires 3 if I think I can afford it.

Just to let you know, it's not as open-ended as AoE2 (but I haven't played the expansions, but I doubt they've added much) meaning less civs, less maps, less everything. It's still a decent game but doesn't have the same repeatability as it's processor.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

There was an offer on at a closing down GAME so I got Sins of a Solar Empire, Assassins Creed and Dead Space all on PC. I tried Dead Space last night. I don't ever want to play it again :unsure: . What sort of dick game spawns a monster right on top of you when you respawn after having your face mauled off? ;(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

There was an offer on at a closing down GAME so I got Sins of a Solar Empire, Assassins Creed and Dead Space all on PC. I tried Dead Space last night. I don't ever want to play it again :unsure: . What sort of dick game spawns a monster right on top of you when you respawn after having your face mauled off? ;(

I brought Dead Space from Game as well, not got around to playing it yet. After seeing you're FB status, I don't think I want to :ohnoes:

Got Rayman Origins and Goldeneye 007, both for the Wii. Rayman Origins is just such an incredible game. I've never been a fan of platformers but it's just so different to what I've tried before.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Picked up Kingdom hearts 2 a couple days ago. Oh man...loved KH and KH2. Really want to play the others ones to get caught up with the entire story.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I brought Dead Space from Game as well, not got around to playing it yet. After seeing you're FB status, I don't think I want to :ohnoes:

Got Rayman Origins and Goldeneye 007, both for the Wii. Rayman Origins is just such an incredible game. I've never been a fan of platformers but it's just so different to what I've tried before.

Dead Space is one of my favorite games this console gen.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I recently bought Torchlight and Fez, and really like them both. Torchlight is a lot like a simpler Diablo (should be, seeing as it's made by the guys who made Diablo and Fate), and Fez... Oh man Fez is CRAZY. It literally hurts my brain playing it, trying to comprehend the puzzles. It's a 2d game, but you can switch dimensions with the triggers, so its... a 3d game viewed in a 2d way. It's insane (the game actually breaks itself in the beginning when you get the power to switch dimensions), and definitely worth getting.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I got the Jak and Daxter Collection. Took me about seven or so hours total to 100% the first one. Last thing I did in the second was Ke- I mean the chick at the stadium's Jetboard challenge.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I haven't been here for a while, so as an update; I got Journey over a week ago. I swear it is the best $15 I've spent on a game. It is an amazing experience that I recommend for anyone with a ps3 and some spare cash.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Went out today and bought a PSP and a couple games. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Final Fantasy Dissidia. I love FF Dissidia, and I am starting to get into KH BBS bit by bit.

Worth every penny :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I haven't been here for a while, so as an update; I got Journey over a week ago. I swear it is the best $15 I've spent on a game. It is an amazing experience that I recommend for anyone with a ps3 and some spare cash.

Journey is really attracting me towards a PS3, but it's not worth the one game - are there enough exclusive and good titles to justify it?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Journey was totally worth 15, really enjoyed it. Especially the multiplayer capability was well implemented, also some awesomely memorable moments. Definitely recommend the game to all ps3 owners.

Also saw that I had Infamous 1 available in my PS store downloads list from the time when sony had problems with hackers last year, couldn't download it back then and I thought the welcome back offer had ended, but now I had it in there and I could download it for free. First 30 mins seemed ok, but it's easy to see how the game is a bit old. Some graphics/ animations look awkward, but it's playable.

Journey is really attracting me towards a PS3, but it's not worth the one game - are there enough exclusive and good titles to justify it?

It really depends on how often you are able to spend money on games. As far as exclusives go: Yes, Sony always has the best exclusives every year, BUT, it all comes down to your personal preference and what kind of gamer you are. If you're a very social/online gamer, the 360 is the better console. (ps3's dashboard and other online features leave something to be desired). But if you like a mix of online AND see a good deal of exclusives that you think you might like, a ps3 is definitely worth it, especially given it is also a blu-ray player. If Journey is the only game that has caught your eye though, then I would say just stick with whatever it is you're using right now. The console isn't worth one game alone, just as the 360 isn't either.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Just gave Family Guy online a try. Half of the time I don't know wtf's going on but it's surprisingly amusing :smile:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

• 2 weeks later...

Final Fantasy XIII-2. Time travel hurts brain.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I need money to buy video games... Want to get SoaSE and a few other games from steam and or amazon. Honestly think that some games need eaiser ways to buy, or maybe a game store near where I live for computer games.

Bought Dead Island while on offer on Steam. The combat is pretty fun and engaging but the minimap and UI could use a bit of work. I've only played a little but it's decent so far :)

It's best if you dont expect anything from the beginning. Just saying.

Just bought CSS finally :)

And I've been playing TF2 a lot recently.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg