200M in all Skills

Makilio

well he says 3 years of 18h a day, so 1095 x .75 means he has at least 800 days in the lsat 3 years, + what he did 4-5 years ago, if he cwed even 6h a day for 2 years thats 20 more, so 1000+ id assume

he should have 1k days, which makes him past s diamant ys record (was 700+ a year ago so is probably like 850 now) and that banned acc that hat 1000 days

a_final_name.png

Paperbag and Elias are battling for rank 10 with paperbag at 1,614B and Elias at 1,613B.

The bonus week-end will be very interesting for the top players. I expect a little shuffle in ranks for some players...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

And finally, Pere. First of all I think you're not being very objective. While this is being discussed on TipIt and that guy is apperentaly is a TIFer, it is understandable that you aren't, but I hope you realize that there's always 2 sides of the story, and you've only heard his side so far. Now I don't think you're in a position to demand for any justification, nor do I like the tone in the rest of your post. It's probably a waste of time to tell you what really happened, but I'll tell you anyway.

Well, this goes to show that the tone of posts over the internet can be taken in totally wrong ways. I was merely asking for your side of the story, and I got it. Thankyou.

You read my post in the completely wrong tone. None of what you think I meant is true about that post.

Also, I was not in any way trying to imply that you broke game rules when you did summoning at all. Let me clarify.

I believe Jagex claims that they monitor account activity looking for anything unusual. For example, very long periods of being logged in, or gaining massive amounts of xp in a short period of time. If this is indeed the case that Jagex does this, then I would guess that they run a program that notifies them of accounts that are doing "out of the ordinary" things. Now, it wouldn't be good PR for Jagex to simply smack anyone they notice with the ban hammer, so presumably they would look further into things. If this is indeed the case, how did you avoid this. Did you notify Jagex saying, "oh hey, im gonna get lots of xp between these dates, its really gonna be me, dont worry" or did a Jmod perhaps turn up and talk to you for a bit while you were summoning?

I was not implying that you were botting in any way. Merely wondering if Jagex may have thought you were, or if this wasn't a problem at all.

Ooh! I wasn't even aware of that lol, sorry. Though the first bit did pretend to make that sound like trolling :P

Anyway nope, didn't have any J-mod contact ever lol. I guess they trust that I'm not botting or whatever? XD

@West: Hey, yvw :P I've gotten used to it through routine. Cw played a big part here (and as Danq said, so did the cw clan I was high council in) because it was so much fun that I barely noticed the time when I played (I only played Runescape for Cw until IP wrecked the game). I just converted those hours into skilling. I keep in touch with SUOMI yes, he's a friend of mine. I keep in touch with Aasiwat and Skiller 703 aswell, but other than that I don't really know any real pro's :)

As for days played, I'm a little under 1k yeah, but note that only about 400 days of those were spent on pro. Also thanks Langer for the kind words :)

Lastly, decided to put thieving on hold for awhile and do something that involves money for bonus exp weekend instead - might write the thread earlier than planned then. :D

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

well he says 3 years of 18h a day, so 1095 x .75 means he has at least 800 days in the lsat 3 years, + what he did 4-5 years ago, if he cwed even 6h a day for 2 years thats 20 more, so 1000+ id assume

he should have 1k days, which makes him past s diamant ys record (was 700+ a year ago so is probably like 850 now) and that banned acc that hat 1000 days

wasn't the banned account with 1k days Uloveme? I think he got banned along with that group of people. Not sure tho.

pere_grin.png

wasn't the banned account with 1k days Uloveme? I think he got banned along with that group of people. Not sure tho.

I think it was, she had total level around that banned accounts total and surely as she played many years that 1k days would make sense.

lol never occured to be 2179 would be an oldschool maxed player

n0valyfe wrote in his blog once it was hard to keep up as she never slept lol

StarViv.png

Personally, I'd love to see Season be the first to max totally, simply because she's one of the nicest players I've ever met. But I don't know that 200m all skills is even one of her goals, plus I believe she's a bit far behind to ever catch up.

I do think Zarfot will be first, he's just terribly efficient and lucky, and very consistent as well, even if he wouldn't be my first choice, but I do think Aasiwat is underestimated too because he has a lot of fast exp in prayer and herblore that Zarfot no longer can gain.

I'm also pulling for Kingduffy, even if he doesn't play as fast, seeing a highscore page with ranks all that low is just cool.

Also, Langer, keep doing awesome with this thread, your updates are great.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

200M in all skills? Yes, I think someone will ever get that :).

What about a maxed pure F2Per?

200M in all F2P skills IN F2P will probably take even more time :blink:

And 200M in all minigames? :ohnoes:

I guess nobody will ever "finish" RuneScape :wink:

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

200M in all skills? Yes, I think someone will ever get that :).

What about a maxed pure F2Per?

200M in all F2P skills IN F2P will probably take even more time :blink:

And 200M in all minigames? :ohnoes:

I guess nobody will ever "finish" RuneScape :wink:

the way prayer is currently trained in F2P, I don't think anyone's gonna achieve that anytime soon....

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

I don't think that's Uloveme, actually. She was banned when Runetek5 came out, months before the post youre talking about happened

Here are the XP gains from top players in the last 30 days or so. Numbers are rounded to the nearest 10M xp.

Skiller : 70M

Zarfot : 100M

Jdelacroix : 50M

Drumgun : 70M

Gertjaars : 0M

Lan : 70M

Erw J : 30M

Kingduffy : 20M

Elvis : 70M

Paperbag : 30M

Elias : 50M

Telmomarques : 70M

Basically, only Zarfot is gaining on Skiller ( Aasiwat ) these days. Assuming an average of 2M a day by any top player, someone should max out within 4 years....

langerkiller.png

Here are the XP gains from top players in the last 30 days or so. Numbers are rounded to the nearest 10M xp.

Basically, only Zarfot is gaining on Skiller ( Aasiwat ) these days. Assuming an average of 2M a day by any top player, someone should max out within 4 years....

Assuming another skill isn't released by that time, what skills are they training at the moment, because that will effect whos "Achieving" more.

True, but from what I gather, top players are getting on average 2M xp per day consistantly. That why the 5 year figure that was thrown around earlier in this thread is probably the most likely scenario.

langerkiller.png

Drumgun, I'm simply curious here.

Not trying to criticize you in any way, but why do you play 19 hours a day? I mean, I believe Slayerbelle had some sort of sleep disorder, and Zarfot often pokes fun at his own playing habits. Is it a similar case for you, or is there some other reason for so much devotion? Either way, good luck on the next couple million xp. :mrgreen:

Why did Uloveme get banned?

Bug abuse, but mostly, from what people close to both her and I have said was that she gave up her account to Jagex because she chose to gracefully take herself out of the race, basically

Edit: :o my bad, it was for 2 months lmao :(

Yeah well on that time SUOMI got a bit over 143m xp doing 'hard skills'. I can only imagine what is his xp rate per month once he tackles on buyables.

In the span of a month, you mean?

He's averaging around 70m exp.

telmo is training con

it appears everyone who has or is getting 120 dung, is stopping at 120

this is good for me since i want 200m dung xp withing the next year, if 75% of people stop at 120 tahts great for me if im after those perm ranks

a_final_name.png

telmo is training con

it appears everyone who has or is getting 120 dung, is stopping at 120

this is good for me since i want 200m dung xp withing the next year, if 75% of people stop at 120 tahts great for me if im after those perm ranks

OR they could be waiting for the warped floors before actually putting a huge® lot of time in it.

WarBlastoise.png

Also, Zarfot said he's only going to get to 101 dung or so and then wait for the warped floors, appears he might only want 120 also, and doesn't want to waste any potential exp bonus that you will get with the warped floors.

Rafftank.png

Also, Zarfot said he's only going to get to 101 dung or so and then wait for the warped floors, appears he might only want 120 also, and doesn't want to waste any potential exp bonus that you will get with the warped floors.

smart

warped will be slightly harder than occult i think like occult compared to abandoned go do abandoned and bam easy

but yah u also get exp up for abandoned and will get exp up for occult too.

so 101 seems smart lvl to stop at i pick 111 for myself lol

StarViv.png