200M in all Skills

Makilio

Been posted quite a few times that hes going for 200m

Obviously as 200M all skills involves hunter aswell. 200M straight away no breaks no mini-goals? Sorry should have been more specific.

I've posted several times that right when he was starting hunter that he was going for 200m. When telmo goes for a 200m he does not stop until he achieves it.

We had a skillwar against Portugal Skillers, including Telmo. He got 7.6M hunter xp with 48 hours straight. :)

Yes, he's going for 200m hunter right now.

Impressive. Assume he's catching butterflies barehanded?

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Been posted quite a few times that hes going for 200m

Obviously as 200M all skills involves hunter aswell. 200M straight away no breaks no mini-goals? Sorry should have been more specific.

I've posted several times that right when he was starting hunter that he was going for 200m. When telmo goes for a 200m he does not stop until he achieves it.

that's true, but is this fun? i can't believe that this must be funny to train a skills for hundreds/thousand of hours^^

does anyone know, what telmo planing after hunter? 200m slay? (he achieved 70m+ very quick)

sorry for the english i hope you understand it a bit^^

Impressive. Assume he's catching butterflies barehanded?

nah he trains it with draconic jadinkos (up to 300k exp/h)

We had a skillwar against Portugal Skillers, including Telmo. He got 7.6M hunter xp with 48 hours straight. :)

Yes, he's going for 200m hunter right now.

48 hours straight is more like 13m exp at a decent pace [266k xp/h]

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Telmo didn't get 7.8m Xp in training Hunter 48 hours straight unless he [bleep]ing sucks at getting a good Xp rate. Foot has done more than that TWICE in a 29h-30h period.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Telmo didn't get 7.8m Xp in training Hunter 48 hours straight unless he [bleep]ing sucks at getting a good Xp rate. Foot has done more than that TWICE in a 29h-30h period.

Yes, he did. Ask himself... he didn't sleep at all and it may get u tired = less xp/h

http://runetrack.com/competitions/competition_tracker.php?id=4925

I hope i'm allowed to post this link here:

http://www.skillers-inc.com/kaur/pts2.html

Yes, he did. Ask himself... he didn't sleep at all and it may get u tired = less xp/h

http://runetrack.com/competitions/competition_tracker.php?id=4925

I hope i'm allowed to post this link here:

http://www.skillers-inc.com/kaur/pts2.html

But 7.8m/48 = 162.5k xp per hour, don't tell me he got that low of an xp rate. Seeing as the already relaxed pace is about 250k/hour

backgroundsignature.png

But 7.8m/48 = 162.5k xp per hour, don't tell me he got that low of an xp rate. Seeing as the already relaxed pace is about 250k/hour

Maybe he took a shower, had meals, used the toilet in that time ? Nobody could get 250k/h doing it 48h straight since it's pretty much clicking there.(walking under the trap + picking up + laying)

All I know is he didn't sleep in this war, and were all the time online.

This has probably been addressed further back in the thread, but could anyone please link to a page/guide describing this method of 250k+/hr hunter training? The Herblore Habitat guide I've used listed 150k/hr as nearing the max, so I'm assuming there must be a particular spot, etc, which is much better.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

Maybe he took a shower, had meals, used the toilet in that time ? Nobody could get 250k/h doing it 48h straight since it's pretty much clicking there.(walking under the trap + picking up + laying)

All I know is he didn't sleep in this war, and were all the time online.

Ok, then that's pretty sick haha, he really is some kind of exotic unknown animal which can nolife for several years.

backgroundsignature.png

This has probably been addressed further back in the thread, but could anyone please link to a page/guide describing this method of 250k+/hr hunter training? The Herblore Habitat guide I've used listed 150k/hr as nearing the max, so I'm assuming there must be a particular spot, etc, which is much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoc9Iy249r4

There you go, draconic jadinkos are about 250-300k xp/hour

backgroundsignature.png

In the following video the method he's hunting would never get him over 200k xp/h. It would give extra 50k xp/h if you move below the trap and pick the trap while laying, as I said before.. I got 160k xp/h focused at lvl 91 hunter.

Anyways, he may have ran out of juju farm pots so he needed to make new ones getting 3x lower xp/h(catching diseased jadinkos), but that's kind of unrealistic during a skillwar :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoc9Iy249r4

There you go, draconic jadinkos are about 250-300k xp/hour

The xp rate from him finishing laying the traps to the vid cutting off is 40.6k per hour. Only 31 seconds of it but still... Lol. Plus there's so many things missing from that.

Elvis has reached 2,4B xp. Expect him to reach his 6th skill at 200M with crafting over the week-end.

Tezz should reach 100M FM for his 10th skill over 100M in the next hours.

Skiller 703 should reach 200M fletching for his 5th skill at 200M and enter the top 15 during the week-end.

Jdelacroix will most likely reach 2,5B xp during the week-end.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Been watching Elias construction gains lately and for some reason on the update table on Runetracker his increases are always from 875k-900k XP per log out. Anyone else notice this or know why this is so?

It's because it automatically logs him out after that much xp. Auto disconnect after a certain number of actions.

Yeah I seemed to notice the same thing when you trained herblore... right?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Actually no, this auto logout thing (besides 6 hours) is rather new. Maybe it's to help stop bots, Idk. But I always went for 4m herblore xp a day. Never got disconnect from doing that. It came a few months ago I believe.

Update of the top 5 (expect the top 15 on saturday the 2nd of avril)

1. Zezima : 3,61BB xp (+2,3B). In a strange turn of events, Zezima reclaimed his long lost rank 1 by dumping a whopping 1742 effigies, using 132K slayer points and exchanging his funorb XP for runecrafting XP. Coming milestones: 100M sailing

2. Durial321 : 3,09Bxp (unknown XP gains). After years of negociation with Jagex lawyers, Durial321 finally won his trial and was awarded his old account back with extra XP in his choice of skills and the ability to kill and loot from Jagex Mods . Coming milestones : 1K blue phats banked

3. The Old Nite : 2,99B xp (-55M xp) Back from the grave due to the mexican Zombie outbreak of southern Sri Lanka, The Old Nite is back on the frontpage and I expect him to nolife dungeoneering in order to catch up to durial in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : 3B xp

4. Zarfot : 2,89B xp (+540M). Zarfot pulled a Drumgun on us!!! Zarfot discovered a new training method to earn 3M xp in runecrafting per hour. Rumor has it, his return to runescape was sponsored by Xtranormal who observed a decline in viewers in the weeks following Zarfot`s retirement in late november. Coming milestones : 2M youtube subscribers

5. Langerkiller : 2,83B xp (+2,41Bxp). Definitly the most well rounded, efficient, handsome and various other nice attributes, Langerkiller entered a deal with a bunch of ex top 15 players who gladly gave away some of their XP to this player in order to get better comments in the weekly update of the top 15. Credits goes to Paperbag who gave 800M xp in construction, prayer, herblore and ranged, Suomi who shed some of his agility, fishing and mining XP for a total of 600M xp and Drumgun who renounced to his melee skills, Hp skill and summoning skill for a whopping 1B xp. Aasiwat offered some cooking XP, but Langerkiller replied he didnt want a "noob" 200M skill. Coming milestones : I expect he will receive a lot of flack for entering the top 5 under these circumstances...

langerkiller.png