200M in all Skills

Makilio

Suomi is about to pass Kingduffy for rank 12 and will enter the top 10 shortly when he passes Lan and Erw J, both inactive.

Finallyontop (Jdelacroix) is actively training thieving and could reach 200M before Drumgun gets his 9th skill at 200M, getting a tie with him at 8 skills.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

And once again Runecrafting will be de-valued with the free trade update... What a bummer for me and the people who actually got it without runners or effigies.

you think people are willing to run?

Running was only successfull because it was the fastest money at that moment.

Currently runecrafting is terribly slow money. So who would "run" for you now? - even picking flax is faster money!

The runecrafters will have to increase the amount that they pay runners now so that it becomes a viable moneymaker for new players. Honestly that shouldn't be a problem, I'm sure the runecrafters won't mind taking a loss to get the much faster experience from using runners. Runners coming back really will be a mutually beneficial thing. Higher level players can increase the experience on an abysmally slow skill and lower leveled players have a chance to make some good money assisting them. Everybody wins.

All your posts have exclamation points in them, it makes me lol, I'm forced to imagine a person screaming everything you say super excitedly.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

cheers langer.

Craft over agil was apparently a mistake, very nice gains by Tezz regardless, that's allot of effigies to save up and use in one go. Grats on top 1-day slayer record tbh, someone well-deserving of it.

Yeah that seems like a strange choice especially because he seems to be training agility now. I can understand using the effigies on the buyables because he most likely doesn't plan on ever maxing all skills, so he may plan on starting in on the buyables after 200m slayer.

Let x equal the amount of slayer xp needed to be gained for 200m if effigies are used on slayer.

1.48029(x)=62m

x = 41.9m slayer xp needed to max with effigies

41.9m/2 = 20.95m damage points for melee if he has a 1:1 range:slayer ratio.

20.95m*4 = 83.8m strength xp to be gained if Tezz uses all of the effigy lamps from slayer on slayer. Since he needs 89m to max strength he will probably be right on the money by not wasting any strength xp.

Tezz only did enough Agility to get the Agile Top piece at Barb. It was his final task needed before getting the Taskmaster Emote.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

And once again Runecrafting will be de-valued with the free trade update... What a bummer for me and the people who actually got it without runners or effigies.

Currently runecrafting is terribly slow money. So who would "run" for you now? - even picking flax is faster money!

ZMI is still 100k+ Xp/hr(from when I ran for Kingio). Concerning who would run for you is honestly a joke tbh. If anyone wanted to really bring in runners, they would offer 50k-100k/run. That could easily make running the best money making in the game for noobs. :P

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

ZMI is still 100k+ Xp/hr(from when I ran for Kingio). Concerning who would run for you is honestly a joke tbh. If anyone wanted to really bring in runners, they would offer 50k-100k/run. That could easily make running the best money making in the game for noobs. :P

if i had to have somebody run for me id like a guy with 1b agil xp too

a_final_name.png

I lol'd.

But anyway, I imagine that the top players would pay huge prices for good runners. I'm curious as to how they'd find these runners. I imagine they'd ask their friends to ask other friends or something, as advertising on forums would probably be out of the question.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I lol'd.

But anyway, I imagine that the top players would pay huge prices for good runners. I'm curious as to how they'd find these runners. I imagine they'd ask their friends to ask other friends or something, as advertising on forums would probably be out of the question.

Well world 54(?) used to be the law run world.. And there was like a constant stream of people coming to the altar (rcers themself still had to enter the altar). I think IF it would start working, it would be immediatelly flooded by people dieing to make some money.

I'm wonder if for pure cash zmi running is a viable alternative?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Law world was w66/99

but I doubt it could go back to how it was. Laws used to be more than double their current price and used to need a quest to do; ess was about a quarter of its current price.

Laws weren't double their current price (278) at the height of FFL 66 - They were ~300-350. Factoring in the occasional extra laws that can now be crafted, the price isn't really too much lower than it was then... (What you are able to buy with the same amount of money today is a different story, though.)

I'm sure there's still a good supply of people who would run for such a company...

Law world was w66/99

but I doubt it could go back to how it was. Laws used to be more than double their current price and used to need a quest to do; ess was about a quarter of its current price.

Laws weren't double their current price (278) at the height of FFL 66 - They were ~300-350. Factoring in the occasional extra laws that can now be crafted, the price isn't really too much lower than it was then... (What you are able to buy with the same amount of money today is a different story, though.)

The cost of essence is irrelevant anyway as you give both runes and essence when trading. Law running would be useless as far as it concerns this thread as zmi is better in any way possible. Natures might give slightly higher xp rates with less work, but the major draw should be a new zmi company allowing for up to 100k xp an hour(but it depends largely on your fast clicking ability).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

What are the chances of Skiller (Aasiwat) getting 120 dungeoneering?

I would love to see him get that because in my eyes, the person who has the most overall exp should have the Number 1 spot! :D

Caver - Master of Mining.

Caver.png

Caver.png

What are the chances of Skiller (Aasiwat) getting 120 dungeoneering?

I would love to see him get that because in my eyes, the person who has the most overall exp should have the Number 1 spot! :D

I'm curious as to when he'll decide to get it, too, but he's made it pretty clear (or at least I've inferred) that he's not really interested in ranks and such. Seems like he just plays and happens to be pretty good.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I'd just be interested in when the hiscores will feature a total xp rank.

They promised updates to the highscore tables a while ago, not really high priority.

What are the chances of Skiller (Aasiwat) getting 120 dungeoneering? I would love to see him get that because in my eyes, the person who has the most overall exp should have the Number 1 spot! :D
I'm curious as to when he'll decide to get it, too, but he's made it pretty clear (or at least I've inferred) that he's not really interested in ranks and such. Seems like he just plays and happens to be pretty good.

I don't really enjoy training it over a long period of time at least, it seems more like something to do with friends every now and then when they're up for it. I'd just wait for an incentive to do it (such as a solo update, once the teaming has died down) before properly training it seeing as I don't even want to be on top of the highscores currently, I'd already had a good few years of people following me anywhere I go. ;)

@ Caver

Of all the players that ended up being rank 1 overall in the last 5 years, only 3 have also held rank 1 for XP at the same time : Zezima, N0valyfe and Gertjaars. Kingduffy came close but lost the race to Gertjaars even though his goal at the time was to have the most skills ranked under 100.

edit : scratch that, Kingduffy never came close.

@ Aasiwat

I like you better under the radar with a 100M lead over an inactive player and 500M xp potential in fast skills such as prayer, herblore and dungeoneering. Food for thought to anyone watching the XP ranks these days.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Yeah at some point Gertjaars had around 300M on Aasiwat in 2009. Zezima once had 150-200M on Uloveme if I recall correctly.

langerkiller.png

Um, why does Rank 2 Slay have Defence unranked with 166m slay xp, that's just making things too hard..

guess he just likes the challenge lol.

anyways, he/she's level 54defense if you enter his stats into a tipit signiture.

rank_2_slay.png

Ok ty. :thumbup: