07-Dec-2010 - Warriors� Guild and Dragon Defender

Michael

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...just killed a cyclossus and it didn't drop anything, not even bones.

Bones are a 100% drop so you didn't do enough damage to get the kill, I'd guess. Did you steal it/was it stolen from you? Good luck hunting in the future :(

hzvjpwS.gif

...just killed a cyclossus and it didn't drop anything, not even bones.

Bones are a 100% drop so you didn't do enough damage to get the kill, I'd guess. Did you steal it/was it stolen from you? Good luck hunting in the future :(

Nope it was mine from start to finish.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Glad to hear they made Cyclossus unstealable. That was my only real complaint with the update. The competition for spawns stinks, but that's to be expected.

While I was hoping for +30 attack stats for the defender, I was kind of expecting +6 str, as that would prevent the DFS from being "outdated" so to say. I also personally really like the look of the defender. I was hoping for a unique hold position (similar to how the dragon dagger and dragon scimitar are held differently from their regular metal counterparts), but can't really think of a different way to hold the defender. Also like the look of the new helm, and can't wait to go back and hunt a bit more to get one for myself (and maybe a few more to sell).

Went onto one of the PVP worlds had 2 spawns to myself and got defender on my first Cyclossus =] going to wait a while to get a placeholder

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

I think everyone should laugh at the stupidity of the people who camp for dragon defenders during the first week or so. Seriously, is your brain damaged? Going out and picking empty bottles from trash would be more productive activity to do.

Margus.png

I think everyone should laugh at the stupidity of the people who camp for dragon defenders during the first week or so. Seriously, is your brain damaged? Going out and picking empty bottles from trash would be more productive activity to do.

Sorry for wanting a new item.

Btw, over half way done.

ddefsday2.png

And just made 900k from a clue I got from a cyclopse. Now I've made about 10m or so in drops/clues getting these. :^_^:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

PLAY MY WAY OR DON'T PLAY AT ALL

287b5w.jpg

PLAY MY WAY OR DON'T PLAY AT ALL

Not playing the way I say is best, therefore you are wrong.

Sorry for wanting a new item.

Btw, over half way done.

ddefsday2.png

I rest my case.....

I'll go back in a week or two when the people who feel compelled to hoard 100+ D. Defenders have filled their boots. =D>

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

It will dead by new years.

Why cry over +5 attack and +1 strength?

If you do feel like crying then please work on your onyx (i) ring if you don't already have one.

This. Just wait a few days/week.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

If people are looking for good ways to get rid of helms, since they're F2P but need members to get, many F2P'ers are willing to pay a lot for them. Last night I saw 3 people just wandering around the GE asking if people had the helms because they were looking to buy. I think they usually were offering 1-2M, not sure what the 'real' street price is on them, but if you have F2P junk, then you might as well try.

If people are looking for good ways to get rid of helms, since they're F2P but need members to get, many F2P'ers are willing to pay a lot for them. Last night I saw 3 people just wandering around the GE asking if people had the helms because they were looking to buy. I think they usually were offering 1-2M, not sure what the 'real' street price is on them, but if you have F2P junk, then you might as well try.

I was going to do this, but sadly all of my junk is member junk. <_<

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Dragon defender has made me hit a lot more often on mystic/dhide. How it should be imo.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Dragon defender has made me hit a lot more often on mystic/dhide. How it should be imo.

The increase in accuracy is at most like 5%. it should not be that noticable.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

It's still more, which means you WILL be hitting more often.

well, yeah. lol. i'm saying that i doubt the difference it's noticeable; the real increase in accuracy is probably less than 5%. the 5% inc was a maximum limit.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

* A chaotic longsword and fire cape are no longer joined when worn together.

I only noticed this today, b/c i forgot to read patch notes but...

New_Awesome_Face_by_DarkMetaKnightFTW.png

ive been waiting for them to fix that since i got one. I don't look stupid with it anymore!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]