07-Dec-2010 - Warriors� Guild and Dragon Defender

Michael

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly seemed less crowded last time I was there.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

What cheeses me off about all this and especially after trawling throught his thread is the number of people staying to get multiple Drag Defenders.

Give the others a chance ffs, some people haven't can't even get one due to the sheer numbers of selfish noobs hogging the kills. :shame:

Just my two-pennith :angry:

Agreed, the Warriors guild is packed with people who already have dragon defenders.

mao_chins.png

What cheeses me off about all this and especially after trawling throught his thread is the number of people staying to get multiple Drag Defenders.

Give the others a chance ffs, some people haven't can't even get one due to the sheer numbers of selfish noobs hogging the kills. :shame:

Agreed, the Warriors guild is packed with people who already have dragon defenders.

agreed agreed, i left after i got 1 ddef, no mask.

its allright to stay for 2 or 3 ddef's, incase of death etc, but you see people with like 16... go away... comeback in a week

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

agreed agreed, i left after i got 1 ddef, no mask.

its allright to stay for 2 or 3 ddef's, incase of death etc, but you see people with like 16... go away... comeback in a week

Live with the best, or die like the rest.

Competition exists in runescape.

Go play solitaire, if you can't stand other players ^^

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

It's not only that they are wasting others time by camping at the worst time, they are actually wasting their own time by stocking up while everyone is doing so. It should be common courtesy to get a defender and get out, both to you and others.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Went back today and Jagex has already stepped into action making the Cyclossus un-stealable. Now when one spawns for somebody, even if they don't attack it right away others can't attack it. If they get pushed back and don't use a ranged attack and its health bar disappears, others still can't attack it. Oh well, atleast I got to kill like 40 of them yesterday and made about 4.5m or so from helmets.

And to all the people saying that people who already have a d defender should leave the guild for about a week....

I have 33 Dragon Defenders. U mad bro? :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

It's not only that they are wasting others time by camping at the worst time, they are actually wasting their own time by stocking up while everyone is doing so. It should be common courtesy to get a defender and get out, both to you and others.

True this, I am just slightly amused about the rage against campers.

I haven't been at the guild yet, I can wait for the defender... not planning to do combat for a while, anyways.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Went back today and Jagex has already stepped into action making the Cyclossus un-stealable. Now when one spawns for somebody, even if they don't attack it right away others can't attack it. If they get pushed back and don't use a ranged attack and its health bar disappears, others still can't attack it. Oh well, atleast I got to kill like 40 of them yesterday and made about 4.5m or so from helmets.

And to all the people saying that people who already have a d defender should leave the guild for about a week....

Yes, I am mad. You're an inconsiderate [puncture] :roll:

Anywho, are you sure about this? Judging from Jagex's comment "If you can kill it without losing its attention. . ." it seems like making it where you can steal it was deliberate.

td2sig.jpg

YUP YUP

As soon as I got 2 of them, I left. I'll get the other 8 in a few weeks.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

It took a lot of minutes (:P) and a few kills of the normal cyclops before I managed to get a defender... followed by a second one right after. :oops: Wanted to try to go for the helmet but there were just way too many people so I left and went onto my abyssal demon task.

Oh man, dragon defender + whip... Maybe it's just my mind tricking me of the supposed awesome, but it certainly felt like I was actually hitting quite well. O_O'

It will dead by new years.

Why cry over +5 attack and +1 strength?

If you do feel like crying then please work on your onyx (i) ring if you don't already have one.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I just tested it out, it's FAR better than it was yesterday.

Still crowded, but now they nerfed knives so whoever gets the spawn is who has the fastest click. Also, it is also true that you can no longer have your cyclossus stolen from you, although if you take too long to attack it after it spawns then it will target a random person in the room.

td2sig.jpg

Are you going for 100 defenders, too? :thumbup:

Sumondskull6.png

I don't get it, whats fun about camping for 20+ defenders? Is it just to piss people off or do you really intend on pking and dying that much?

This isn't directed at one person but at all of those people that made my life hell when i logged in for the first time in weeks.

Low_C.png

Got my ddef on my 3rd kill then I left. Pointless wasting time and tokens fighting for spawns when it'll be dead in a few weeks.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It will dead by new years.

Why cry over +5 attack and +1 strength?

If you do feel like crying then please work on your onyx (i) ring if you don't already have one.

Well this is random, nobody has said anything bad about the stats since like...the first 4 pages.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Are you going for 100 defenders, too? :thumbup:

Yes I am. Currently at 37 now. Oh, and if you die to the Cyclossus, anyone can attack it. I watched a guy die to one a few minutes ago, blessed his grave, took the Cyclossus and got D Def and Helm in the same drop. I lol'd, but kinda felt bad seeing as how he was lvl 100 and still had rune defender. Shoulda been his d def, but I can't help it that he died. Plus, if I hadn't taken the Cyclossus, one of the other 30 people in w44 would have. (Yes, I went around the room and counted the people, there were a bit over 30 of them on one world).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

...just killed a cyclossus and it didn't drop anything, not even bones.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Much nicer to just cook my stuff in the cooks guild for the next week getting my achievement diary cooking level and getting the d def after.

Now this is the right way to approach this kind of update. Nearly everyone had some kind of goal or task that they were dealing with, so make progress in that for a bit and then consider going for the ddef later. I need to grab 80 magic personally, then I'll get the defender.

Also, why are people crying over the reasonable increase in stats for the time taken to get it, especially when it calms down? It's a dragon defender. Even if it was only for +1 strength over Rune, people have gone to far greater lengths (see Fremennik rings and imbuing) for that.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

It takes maybe 30 minutes to get a dragon defender defender from rune, if you can have the spawns. It's MUCH easier than imbued rings.

But, it doesn't look too good imo. Too much like the previous dragon scimitar, which was too much like an enlarged saw. How about a nice and smooth curve for once.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted