07-Dec-2010 - Warriors� Guild and Dragon Defender

Michael

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pvp worlds ftw, two spawns per person. Just pray melee and most people will leave you be. 5 defenders and one helm in 30 minutes.

Yea im suprised it aint more popular.

Theres really only 1 pray you need to worry about.

Personally I like the more crowded worlds. The more the better actually..... more cyclossus spawns for me to steal. :twisted: 28 dragon defenders and 19 helms, I'll get back to workin on my goal of 100 tomorrow.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I have plenty of University work to keep me busy for the next week so the crowds don't bother me too much and I haven't got any Guild Tokens either. Seems like it is quite a common drop though, perhaps that was Jagex's attempt at crowd control.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

From what I know, the mask is only for show. No stats, no bonuses, nothing.

This.

People have been saying it increases your chances of getting a defender if you wear the Cyclopean Helmet, but it's just stupid rumors. I've worn one while killing, and not worn one while killing. I saw no difference, and the majority of my dragon defenders have come from not wearing the Cyclopean Helmet.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

From what I know, the mask is only for show. No stats, no bonuses, nothing.

This.

People have been saying it increases your chances of getting a defender if you wear the Cyclopean Helmet, but it's just stupid rumors. I've worn one while killing, and not worn one while killing. I saw no difference, and the majority of my dragon defenders have come from not wearing the Cyclopean Helmet.

Ah, so I probably won't get it then unless I get one while getting a second defender. I'll probably do that when the crowds die down though.

j0xPu5R.png

I was able to get a defender and a helmet tonight - was still crowded but fortunately, I got a helmet from one of the cyclopssuses (cyclopssi?) and the defender came from one of the little fellers. Id have rather had a second defender for a a placeholder, but I cant complain - I got it on Day 1 and that's enough for now. Ill get the placeholder another day.

Looking forward to field testing it over the weekend.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

It appears as though Jagex has removed the ability to throw knives at Cyclops. Good thing I already have 6 D Defs.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

It appears as though Jagex has removed the ability to throw knives at Cyclops. Good thing I already have 6 D Defs.

Not true.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

What cheeses me off about all this and especially after trawling throught his thread is the number of people staying to get multiple Drag Defenders.

Give the others a chance ffs, some people haven't can't even get one due to the sheer numbers of selfish noobs hogging the kills. :shame:

Just my two-pennith :angry:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

I Got mine about an hour after the update, if you just sit a look where the spawns are you will be fine. got all 3 of my defenders back to back. Once died down i will go back and try get around 20 or so just for spares. As for masks, utterly useless, good job i sold my first for 2.8m i suppose.

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

What cheeses me off about all this and especially after trawling throught his thread is the number of people staying to get multiple Drag Defenders.

Give the others a chance ffs, some people haven't can't even get one due to the sheer numbers of selfish noobs hogging the kills. :shame:

If you think that is bad, the people who put on tank gear, snipe a spawn and start using flowers/carrot on them are worse. People not wanting kills, just taking them to make everyone else mad.

I had like 100 points saved up, which I got 1 kill out of before they ran to 0. Not gunna bother going back until next week when everyone else is done and is busy playing with the damage soak update. With a connection like mine, its not even worth trying to waste time when I can't take kills over anyone else. Silly that Jagex didn't decide to make it instanced.

I hate all of you [bleep]ers who got your defenders in under 10 kills. It took me over fifty of the small guys to get mine (which Jagex later stole via emergency system rollback).

Oh wow, you scared me for a second. I had to quick check to make sure they hadn't stolen mine as well. If they had, I would have RAGED! lol.

Only happened to people who were in one of the two servers that crashed when they crashed. Their servers back up data every 15 minutes, so if it crashes, it rolls back to the last restore point.

So that might be why it said my account was logged in when I tried entering a world yesterday. I hadn't done anything other then stand around so I didn't lose anything thankfully. :P

Anyone else think these things may become a lot rarer after the next update? Seems like they do that a lot, for instance with Slayer drops in DG and drops in general on their first weeks...

Untradeable item? doubt it.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

It's not like it's a rare drop, I was in there for no longer than 45 mins and got five defenders. People might want placeholders or the helm whilst it's still worth something, it's not like they're doing anything wrong anyway.

I hate all of you [bleep]ers who got your defenders in under 10 kills. It took me over fifty of the small guys to get mine (which Jagex later stole via emergency system rollback).

Oh wow, you scared me for a second. I had to quick check to make sure they hadn't stolen mine as well. If they had, I would have RAGED! lol.

Only happened to people who were in one of the two servers that crashed when they crashed. Their servers back up data every 15 minutes, so if it crashes, it rolls back to the last restore point.

So that might be why it said my account was logged in when I tried entering a world yesterday. I hadn't done anything other then stand around so I didn't lose anything thankfully. :P

Hey, that happened to me too! Now everything makes sense. :grin:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots