07-Dec-2010 - Warriors� Guild and Dragon Defender

Michael

Done. Got it from a Cyclopsis or however you spell it.

Otherwise, I was getting normal Cyclops kills by standing in the center of SEVERAL spawns and spam clicking whichever I could see was free. I probably got 20 kills in, uhh... Well let's see... Started out with 800 animated armor tokens, down to 140 now, lol, so that's 33 min? 20 normals and 1 cyclossus in 33 min.

Will go back for mask later, I guess... To be honest I only want one Drefender. Placeholders just annoy me...

2dgucz6.png

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Strategy I found:

1. Move several squares away from the cyclops' spawn (with a ranged weapon)

2. Orient the Camera: Move it low to the ground, and rotate it so the space that the Cyclops will occupy (his torso, not his feet) is between the camera and the base of the square you occupy.

3. Move the mouse so it's over your square (but also where the Cyclops' torso will be when he spawns)

4. Spam-click like hell.

Myself and one other person used this strategy for the NE Corner of a Brazilian world for hundreds of tokens worth of time...People for the most part just started leaving our corner alone. XD

Basically the same thing I did, only I stood next to where he'd spawn with a melee wep, no need to switch around with range :thumbup: .

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Not sure if this has been covered, but it IS possible to get a dragon defender and cyclopean helm drop from one cyclops ... or atleast one of the lvl 155 ones. I did not get it a screen shot (was to excited lol) so you can believe me or not, but i know it is possible.

yeah i just posted a few minutes ago in scrnshots but here it is again

86917465.png

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Best Strategy I found:

1. Move several squares away from the cyclops' spawn (with a ranged weapon)

2. Orient the Camera: Move it low to the ground, and rotate it so the space that the Cyclops will occupy (his torso, not his feet) is between the camera and the base of the square you occupy.

3. Move the mouse so it's over your square (but also where the Cyclops' torso will be when he spawns)

4. Spam-click like hell.

Myself and one other person used this strategy for the NE Corner of a Brazilian world for hundreds of tokens worth of time...People for the most part just started leaving our corner alone. XD

You can also stand right under the spawn and spam click the floor, if you have knives you'll get the cyclops every time.

Yeah, I can wait until crowds die down...no sense in wasting my tokens standing around trying to get a kill.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

took me about 2 hours before i got the hang of it, but as soon as i did I got 5 helms and 2 defenders in the span of about 15 minutes. The best way to do it is look around the room at all times(I know you guys will hate me for this but it's survival of the fittest) and spam attack any cyclossus that is more than 50% health. I believe I maybe killed 3-5 cyclops and about 7-8 cyclosses.

once you steal one of the big boys, just run to the nearest wall and range him with knives untill he's lured over to you and then kill him. I preferred using peity+super pots and kills were pretty quick, and completely worth the effort.

You get better at fast clicking with practice. I ended up staying near the center of several spawns with knives, keeping track of when they die, and hovering my cursor over the general area until they appeared. Got so good at this that I was successfully cycling through multiple cyclopes every round.

Eventually I got bored and started amusing myself by kill-stealing other people's Cyclossus. It's much more relaxing and rather easy to do. Ended up with 12 defenders and 9 helms.

Tact.gif

Eventually I got bored and started amusing myself by kill-stealing other people's Cyclossus. It's much more relaxing and rather easy to do. Ended up with 12 defenders and 9 helms.

[wagon]. :evil:

I was flamed quite a bit. But I just told people to start stealing kills. I even had to hop once since people on w130 started copying me and it became harder to take and keep Cyclossus.

Also spent some time helping friends get their defenders. I'd snipe a spawn with knives, draw it away from other people, and then let them take over.

Tact.gif

Day 1: 17/100 Dragon Defenders, IDGAF about the helms, not gonna keep track, just selling them when I find buyers in the room.

ddefs.png

Sold 6 helms so far, then theres the 5 or 6 in my pack that I'll sell soon.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Damn, so I'm assuming that these defenders are pretty damn common o.O much more common than rune.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Damn, so I'm assuming that these defenders are pretty damn common o.O much more common than rune.

I don't know, I got 13 rune defenders in 72 minutes a few weeks ago.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Might also be because many people are using the multiple-token system to make them seem more frequent. Just hazarding a guess, I've got no real proof on that XD

hzvjpwS.gif

I don't know, I got 13 rune defenders in 72 minutes a few weeks ago.

Yea. Took me 3 days to get defenders, at like.... 4-5 hours a day.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i found it easy to get my ddef, its was, believe it or not, fun.

i only have 1 so far, im gona get 1 or 2 more as death thingies and space holders, but as the the first one, it just was fun whatching other people rage and fun getting the kill b4 they did. i never managed to kill a cyclosis (managed to steal one but then someone stole it from me!) but i have plenty of tokens for that l8or.

anyway, this may be a bit of topic, but anyone ever realise that piety is just chivarly +5%

its attack, str and def boost are the same +5.

this may seam off topic, but the ddef has the same stats as the runedef +5 (well only in melee stats, and +1 to str)

lazy? :P

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

i found it easy to get my ddef, its was, believe it or not, fun.

i only have 1 so far, im gona get 1 or 2 more as death thingies and space holders, but as the the first one, it just was fun whatching other people rage and fun getting the kill b4 they did. i never managed to kill a cyclosis (managed to steal one but then someone stole it from me!) but i have plenty of tokens for that l8or.

anyway, this may be a bit of topic, but anyone ever realise that piety is just chivarly +5%

its attack, str and def boost are the same +5.

this may seam off topic, but the ddef has the same stats as the runedef +5 (well only in melee stats, and +1 to str)

lazy? :P

Anything more, and it'd be overpowered. XD

At least Jagex thought one thing through.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod