Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first dgs floor was my fastest ever, 25 minutes :)

Hope to dg with you all some more <3

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I'm relatively sure you have to go to TEF DGS section for the medals(which i obviously can't link without getting banned, ooops). Nice floor anyway :thumbsup:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

maybe I should research that mud runecrafting w/ lumberyard scroll thing some other guys suggested recently for all these people who need 70 rc.

Considering it's 9.5 xp per essence and zmi yields 15-18 xp per essence, it's unlikely it will be better xp. Other than that, with potential 700k an hour income, it could be decent in that way. Any lower level method is definitely worth researching as we keep pushing for everyone to have 70 rc and csb bind.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Wouldn't gaunts be better than gold prec if you have neck already?

aye, +12 strength bonus trumps +17 melee attack and +6 magic attack or w/e it is.

Anyways gold prec bracelets are really common if you do C1-6 small solos a lot.

Naaxi.png

maybe I should research that mud runecrafting w/ lumberyard scroll thing some other guys suggested recently for all these people who need 70 rc.

Considering it's 9.5 xp per essence and zmi yields 15-18 xp per essence, it's unlikely it will be better xp. Other than that, with potential 700k an hour income, it could be decent in that way. Any lower level method is definitely worth researching as we keep pushing for everyone to have 70 rc and csb bind.

Isn't ZMI worse than that at such low RC levels? I know it scales pretty heavily as you level up. Lumberyard teles also take you quite near the altar and banking is less painful, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if it trumped ZMI for lower levels.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Isn't ZMI worse than that at such low RC levels? I know it scales pretty heavily as you level up. Lumberyard teles also take you quite near the altar and banking is less painful, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if it trumped ZMI for lower levels.

yeap, that's the logic.

Anyways I'm not quite feeling in the mood for research quite now, but I'll keep it in the back of my mind.

Naaxi.png

May I ask, why is DGS no longer recruiting?

Was really hoping to join. :wall:

We're always open to Tipiters. The clan page is just meant to deter random players from joining. :thumbup: I should clarify that in the guidelines, as this is the second or third time there's been confusion over it.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

May I ask, why is DGS no longer recruiting?

Was really hoping to join. :wall:

We're always open to Tipiters. The clan page is just meant to deter random players from joining. :thumbup: I should clarify that in the guidelines, as this is the second or third time there's been confusion over it.

Oh, Ok :-D

Now, a little while back I beilieve the RS clans page said that nobody should join without atleast 70 DG, is that still in place? Or am I allowed to join with 67 DG?

2cscsia.png]

It's recommended you get 59 dg atleast so you can do floors 30+ as most people dont do lower than 30. 67 dg will be more than good to get you into floors.

and yeah, the clan page is there to make rsofers stay away.

C1Geq.png

Ok, where exactly do I send on applitcation (If there is one)?

And by the way, thanks for all the help :)

There's no application, just hang out in the clan chat (CLAN CHAT NOT FRIENDS CHAT) whenever you need floors.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

HI GUZY I FREM THE RUNSCAEP OFFICIAL F00RUUMMM I HERD U GUYZ NEEDDE PPLZ 4 DUNG00N I HAVE PRIMAL M00L+SAGGIARROWS+PRIMAL HELM3T CAN I JOIN OH I 51 DUNGEON 2. :rolleyes:

Good luck getting saggi arrows at 51 dungeoneering.

;)

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg