04-Apr-2011- Livid Farm

Michael

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on my calculations, this is the exp rates per hour, not including special events.

XP per hour:

44580 magic

33048 farming

5400 crafting

4368 con

6788 agility

The points per hour is around 24k per hour I believe. I need to clarify how tasks are added up, because my first calc got 28k points per hour

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

What if you passed your driving lesson but each week you had to keep doing more tests again and again to keep that license? Its silly. Do it in bunches or just dont do it at all.

This concept has been in the game since the quest point cape. Nothing new, really. Not that I agree with it, per se, but I'm pretty sure we all knew what we were buying into when trying to unlock the questcape/taskmaster.

It's one thing to lose your cape/emote to a bigger update like a full quest or an achievement diary set, but it's really another to lose it to an extra niggling task that was thrown in for the hell of it.

Especially when the tasks are not hard (new Lumbridge tasks) or are just grindy (this Livid thing).

On the other hand, there's a case for making sure that the Tasks aren't outdated. The point of them is to encourage people to try out different things in the area that they normally might not. Now you taskmasters can suffer like us questers! MWAHAHAHAHAhurk... *cough* *cough*

~ W ~

sigzi.png

<3 the new trees.

Regular, Oak, Willow, and Yew pictured.

miscnewtrees.png

miscnewtrees2.png

bobross.jpg

Now, let's add some happy little trees...

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

If anyone gets the new pouch repair spell please post details of how much it helps (=

Also venge group gf merc rooms lol now way faster id have to say with 5 people using it

Venge Group won't help with Merc Rooms, since the only monster that matters is the Merc and you always use Protect Mage. However, it will help tremendously on Ramokees.

td2sig.jpg

Any speculations on uses for Disrruption Shield?

Biggest use I can think of, is getting 1 HP with Dharoks and then using this spell so you're not killed entering the wildy. You'll be slightly safer having 1 safe hit, but unless it blocks Vengeance and recoil damage, this point is null.

Anything else I can think of is to save it for a close call when you're about to die. I'm sure some people will use it whenever they can though. Switching between Vengeance and Disruption Shield seems like it'd be pretty overpowered though. :thumbup:

Seems like a perfect way to negate an opponents special attack, but that can be annoying both ways.

Could the spell be used against Jad?...

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Oh wow... Beautiful trees. Makes me want to c-c-c-combo breaker woodcutting to 99.

Meh update. I'll wait for Items Kept on Death Changes.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Any speculations on uses for Disrruption Shield?

Biggest use I can think of, is getting 1 HP with Dharoks and then using this spell so you're not killed entering the wildy. You'll be slightly safer having 1 safe hit, but unless it blocks Vengeance and recoil damage, this point is null.

Anything else I can think of is to save it for a close call when you're about to die. I'm sure some people will use it whenever they can though. Switching between Vengeance and Disruption Shield seems like it'd be pretty overpowered though. :thumbup:

Seems like a perfect way to negate an opponents special attack, but that can be annoying both ways.

agreed. theres een a couple times i died b/c i was trying to spec al low health while my opponent was low too. this would be great for that. tho if i ever unlock it ill probably just respam it with veng too, lol. i do however have a bad feeling that it will take 1st hit literaly, and will onyl block the 1st hit of claws.... and to guy above me, only works on players.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

The area south of Falador is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in Runescape.

If everything had a similar graphics style as that, I would never leave. :P

I'm finding the Livid Farm to be alright. Requires a decent amount of concentration for me, but I might be able to get it more automated so I can do other stuff after a while. The reward cost/time reminds me of the Artisan Workshop though. >.<

Gonna take a while.

treen.jpg

If you're going to shove giant trees into our faces, at least assure they don't look like ASS.

I teled to rimmington. I am greated with a giant co...tree in my face. Which doesn't look nice.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

If you're going to shove giant trees into our faces, at least assure they don't look like ASS.

I teled to rimmington. I am greated with a giant co...tree in my face. Which doesn't look nice.

I challenge you to find another game that attempts even attempts to make pixels look realistic up close.

Your complaint is kinda, not realistic.

If bioware isn't going to do better on their 10-20 gb computer games

I'm not going to [bleep] about jagex not trying to do better on a browser game.

Jagex does [cabbage] wrong a lot of the time, but this graphical update was by no means a mistake.

Naaxi.png

Based on my calculations, this is the exp rates per hour, not including special events.

XP per hour:

44580 magic

33048 farming

5400 crafting

4368 con

6788 agility

The points per hour is around 24k per hour I believe. I need to clarify how tasks are added up, because my first calc got 28k points per hour

The points is 18400 per hour. I realize I just quoted myself.

Also mage exp is lower if you have under 91 mage

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I challenge you to find another game that attempts even attempts to make pixels look realistic up close.

Jagex does [cabbage] wrong a lot of the time, but this graphical update was by no means a mistake.

25ad8-slow_clap.gif

well put.

Damn noobs will complain about ANYTHING.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

Disruption shield can be used against rushers

Kind of a shame this spell can only be used on lunars.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Thing is, when pixels are put up close, they are of a higher resolution. If it were something that you would see from a distance, like the trees were intended to be seen from, they would be fine. They look nice. But they should incorporate some better LOD if you are going to be looking at trees up close. Or prevent trees from being rendered in front of the PC, like roofs.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum