03-May-2011 � Capes of Distinction

Good luck botting for the castle wars games.

Has that 'castle wars' person gone by a different name in the past? When I used to cw I remember somebody very low level being names that constantly playing.

His original rsn is omustardo

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has that 'castle wars' person gone by a different name in the past? When I used to cw I remember somebody very low level being names that constantly playing.

His original rsn is omustardo

Ah from somebody I knew of to somebody I know even better. He's pretty much had the requirements for this for a long time.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

It's very simple. All you need is a bot that will just walk into the green portal every end game, then walk out of the respawn room whenever it dies. To mix things up, it can walk out of a different respawn door, get bandages, and maybe try to run down or up the stairs. Afterwards all it needs to do is just run around. Slap on auto retaliate and you are done.

Why aren't the Veteran/RSC available to everyone again? Even though I've been a paying member until the end of Spring Break (work + school)?

Capes being P2P aside, it appears from previous posts that even current P2P members will not be able to get it unless they were a member at the 5year/classic time point or however it works. You can have bunny ears/scythe (8-9 years ago) and you can't get the cape. Quite a load BS to be sure.

Only makes the whole situation worse, IMO. Based on this I'm not confident I can trust anything they'd say anymore.

Sorry, I just feel really let down by Jagex now. They did a crap job with other updates this year (three guesses as to which one, the first two don't count), so this is really a death blow to my motivation to playing the game now.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I think its a good update but at the same time putting a ridiculous item into the game that has bizarre requirements just demotivates me when it comes to playing the game unfortunately. Theres fun in having realistic achievable goals. This is pretty much fear of the current end game? So chuck in bizzare requirements that take longer than getting the untrimmed completionist cape itself. Pretty weak..

Its easy to put a requirement like, kill 10000 imps, but wheres the sanity? You have to be a little more realistic with things. Theres a difference between completing the game and completely grinding every tinsy bit of code the game has to offer.

Other than that everything else seems ok. (Besides the talk about the vet/rsc cape but im not sure whats going on there.) I do think f2p should have access to this one as an exception too.

5k castle wars games... That's like 69 days of constant playing the game + like 5 minutes for waiting after every game.

I pity the poor souls that have under 100 cw games played that are going for the trimmed completionist cape.

can only own 1 uber cape a time, but max you can have multiple.

Now please show me one with a beautiful colour scheme, because i've seen those ugly pink ones(i know max can be customized so i'm hoping it's the same for comp).

Yeah, both can be customized.

Here is something I made :thumbdown:

completionist_cape.png

I drooled. I've never drooled at a video game before. I feel like I've lost some kind of virginity D: .

I'm not an efficienado.

Whoa, what exactly are the requirements for the trimmed cape?

Just the 5,000 hours of castle wars played?

Is there any additional stats to it?

Some of the requirements for the Trimmed Completion Cape:

[hide]4,000 Chompy kills.

Scabarite research complete.

Highest rune shop unlocked from Ali Morrisane.

All hot-air balloon travel routes unlocked.

Eagle transport routes fully unlocked.

All Smoking Kills sub-bosses unlocked.

Unlock ability to craft all Slayer items and to deliver killing blows quicker.

Master White Knight rank obtained.

Flying broomstick unlocked.

Found all hidden treasure from Making History.

Achieve 1250+ Conquest rank.

Unlocked the full power of the Ivandis flail.

Played 5,000 games of Castle Wars.

Unlocked maximum access to Mobilising Armies rewards.

Defeated all champions.

Achieve maximum rank in each Barbarian Assault role.

Complete all Court Cases.

Complete 25 chimp ice deliveries.

Find all barbarian notes in the Ancient Cavern.

Unlock all rewards from the Artisans Workshop.

Obtain all circus clothing.

Complete the Dahmaroc statue in your player-owned house.

Unlock the 'scroll of cleansing' ability."[/hide]

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Whoa, what exactly are the requirements for the trimmed cape?

Just the 5,000 hours of castle wars played?

Is there any additional stats to it?

Requirements for the Trimmed Completion Cape:

[hide]4,000 Chompy kills.

Scabarite research complete.

Highest rune shop unlocked from Ali Morrisane.

All hot-air balloon travel routes unlocked.

Eagle transport routes fully unlocked.

All Smoking Kills sub-bosses unlocked.

Unlock ability to craft all Slayer items and to deliver killing blows quicker.

Master White Knight rank obtained.

Flying broomstick unlocked.

Found all hidden treasure from Making History.

Achieve 1250+ Conquest rank.

Unlocked the full power of the Ivandis flail.

Played 5,000 games of Castle Wars.

Unlocked maximum access to Mobilising Armies rewards.

Defeated all champions.

Achieve maximum rank in each Barbarian Assault role.

Complete all Court Cases.

Complete 25 chimp ice deliveries.

Find all barbarian notes in the Ancient Cavern.

Unlock all rewards from the Artisans Workshop.

Obtain all circus clothing.

Complete the Dahmaroc statue in your player-owned house.

Unlock the 'scroll of cleansing' ability."[/hide]

Unlock the scroll of cleansing ability is an awful strange one

What about the scroll of life/augury/rigour/etc?

That seems like a whoel ton of extra work - are the stats of the trimmed cape - significantly better?

I sure hope so :/

capt%20kevin.png

The trimmed Completionist Cape has motivated me to continue with my goal of completing everything. What's funny is I had all the things for the trimmed and untrimmed completionist cape on a list before they even announced the cape.

(Update it every few weeks with newly released content I haven't completed.)

Might only motivate me because I'm fairly close to the untrimmed one, but nobody should really aim for the completionist cape before the Max cape anyway.

Very pleased how they added the true completionist cape as well as the untrimmed one.

5k castle wars games... That's like 69 days of constant playing the game + like 5 minutes for waiting after every game.

I pity the poor souls that have under 100 cw games played that are going for the trimmed completionist cape.

Change that to 150 and you've got me there. :P

Unlock the scroll of cleansing ability is an awful strange one

What about the scroll of life/augury/rigour/etc?

Unlock all prayers is in the untrimmed version, which I'm sure count for all the normal prayers.

So is it safe to assume that no one has the cape yet? I am staring at the 5000 games of Castle Wars, this is a completely insane requirement. Good luck to whoever plans on attempting to get this cape.

So is it safe to assume that no one has the cape yet? I am staring at the 5000 games of Castle Wars, this is a completely insane requirement. Good luck to whoever plans on attempting to get this cape.

Castle Wars has it. He is the only one.

td2sig.jpg

Castle Wars has it. He is the only one.

20 minutes game + 10 minutes wait, 5000 games.

Calculates to just over 104 days straight of playing castlewars 24 hours a day, no sleep.

Good luck.

does the 5k cw games count since cw was made? or when it got updated?

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I must say some requirements for trimmed are ridiculous and don't make sense at all. Jagex just wants keep members renewing their membership.

Jagex makes an update for 1 person.

Jagex doesn't make updates for tens of thousands of people. (High level content)

I like where our moniez goin!

I must say some requirements for trimmed are ridiculous and don't make sense at all. Jagex just wants keep members renewing their membership.

as the trimmed cape really doesn't have any bonus over untrimmed one, i'd say it'd a fair addition to the game. Only freaks will get it, but it will be nice to have such a novelty item for utter pointlessness, and keep the normal comp very reasonable.

Jagex makes an update for 1 person.

Jagex doesn't make updates for tens of thousands of people. (High level content)

I like where our moniez goin!

Exclusive is fun. That's what keeps the game fun for most of high levels.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I wish they had made a separate cape for the things which are needed to trim the completion's cape. That would have brought me back to the game but as it stands, you need to max as well to get recognised for that stuff.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Got my Veteran's Cape, played since 01/02, but only members for maybe 3 years. Unsure of what my earliest holiday items were (although I know I picked up a h'ween mask on that holiday). I think it was the marionette/bobble hat/scarf year, not completely sure.

No Classic Cape for me though, which irks me greatly. I've played since class choosing was still part of character creation, ffs >_>

Ah well. Thinking about working towards 80 rc now, so I can get my 80s cape. Got 10-70 sitting on my cape rack now (no way I'm wearing a pink 70s cape, I don't like the color that much).

Link_Olaran.png

Exclusive is fun. That's what keeps the game fun for most of high levels.

Finish every thing the game has to offer only to obtain a cape that you only want because of it's stats, and you did not care about any of the things you had to do to get it (120 dung, champion scroll, 99 in non skilling skills etc). Yeah...exlusive is "fun". It's a way for people to become a bigger of a no life so they can go around in the game thinking they are special, when in reality they have wasted tons of time on a game where their achievement has no value what so ever in real life, and they...ABSOULTELY SUCK.