28-Feb-2012 - Squeal of Fortune

Saradomin_Mage

Maybe if they were wield able at lower levels but had no stats and you couldn't attack with them?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all "lucky" items should have a N/A requirement (eg: dragon full helm require 1 defence).

After all, they are untradeable and extremely rare.

That's a terrible idea.

Maybe if they were wield able at lower levels but had no stats and you couldn't attack with them?

That would actually be an interesting feature to have throughout the rest of the game. Say, Johnny the level 27 can use a whip, but it would always just be a bit stronger than whatever tier of weapon he can normally use, until level 70 where it gets its current stats.

So it'd be a bit above adamant-tier at 30 attack and a bit above rune at level 40, and so on.

Has anyone else got any lamp xp values? We have values for the following lamps/levels

[hide]Huge Level 99

Large Level 85

Large Level 89

Medium Level 1

Medium Level 2

Medium Level 7

Medium Level 25

Medium Level 37

Medium Level 45

Medium Level 46

Medium Level 49

Medium Level 50

Medium Level 51

Medium Level 53

Medium Level 54

Medium Level 58

Medium Level 61

Medium Level 62

Medium Level 64

Medium Level 66

Medium Level 67

Medium Level 69

Medium Level 70

Medium Level 71

Medium Level 72

Medium Level 74

Medium Level 75

Medium Level 76

Medium Level 78

Medium Level 80

Medium Level 81

Medium Level 82

Medium Level 83

Medium Level 85

Medium Level 86

Medium Level 87

Medium Level 88

Medium Level 89

Medium Level 90

Medium Level 91

Medium Level 92

Medium Level 93

Medium Level 94

Medium Level 95

Medium Level 97

Medium Level 98

Medium Level 99

Medium Level 120

Small Level 1

Small Level 2

Small Level 3

Small Level 4

Small Level 9

Small Level 10

Small Level 13

Small Level 14

Small Level 19

Small Level 20

Small Level 21

Small Level 22

Small Level 23

Small Level 26

Small Level 28

Small Level 29

Small Level 31

Small Level 36

Small Level 37

Small Level 39

Small Level 41

Small Level 42

Small Level 43

Small Level 48

Small Level 50

Small Level 51

Small Level 52

Small Level 53

Small Level 54

Small Level 57

Small Level 62

Small Level 66

Small Level 69

Small Level 71

Small Level 73

Small Level 74

Small Level 75

Small Level 76

Small Level 77

Small Level 80

Small Level 81

Small Level 82

Small Level 83

Small Level 85

Small Level 87

Small Level 88

Small Level 89

Small Level 90

Small Level 91

Small Level 92

Small Level 94

Small Level 95

Small Level 96

Small Level 97

Small Level 98

Small Level 99[/hide]

Small level 7 lamp 114XP.

Has anyone else got any lamp xp values? We have values for the following lamps/levels

[hide]Huge Level 99

Large Level 85

Large Level 89

Medium Level 1

Medium Level 2

Medium Level 7

Medium Level 25

Medium Level 37

Medium Level 45

Medium Level 46

Medium Level 49

Medium Level 50

Medium Level 51

Medium Level 53

Medium Level 54

Medium Level 58

Medium Level 61

Medium Level 62

Medium Level 64

Medium Level 66

Medium Level 67

Medium Level 69

Medium Level 70

Medium Level 71

Medium Level 72

Medium Level 74

Medium Level 75

Medium Level 76

Medium Level 78

Medium Level 80

Medium Level 81

Medium Level 82

Medium Level 83

Medium Level 85

Medium Level 86

Medium Level 87

Medium Level 88

Medium Level 89

Medium Level 90

Medium Level 91

Medium Level 92

Medium Level 93

Medium Level 94

Medium Level 95

Medium Level 97

Medium Level 98

Medium Level 99

Medium Level 120

Small Level 1

Small Level 2

Small Level 3

Small Level 4

Small Level 9

Small Level 10

Small Level 13

Small Level 14

Small Level 19

Small Level 20

Small Level 21

Small Level 22

Small Level 23

Small Level 26

Small Level 28

Small Level 29

Small Level 31

Small Level 36

Small Level 37

Small Level 39

Small Level 41

Small Level 42

Small Level 43

Small Level 48

Small Level 50

Small Level 51

Small Level 52

Small Level 53

Small Level 54

Small Level 57

Small Level 62

Small Level 66

Small Level 69

Small Level 71

Small Level 73

Small Level 74

Small Level 75

Small Level 76

Small Level 77

Small Level 80

Small Level 81

Small Level 82

Small Level 83

Small Level 85

Small Level 87

Small Level 88

Small Level 89

Small Level 90

Small Level 91

Small Level 92

Small Level 94

Small Level 95

Small Level 96

Small Level 97

Small Level 98

Small Level 99[/hide]

Small level 7 lamp 114XP.

smalll level 71 smithing - 2693xp

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

Gf Jagex. Last two rolls were tats as extremely rare.

hugelamp.png

I'll be spending it on 73 summon or 61 rc, will edit with the xp after I do it.

EDIT: 23,572 xp @ 73 summoning

hugelampxp.png

Shaniqua.png

Gf Jagex. Last two rolls were tats as extremely rare.

hugelamp.png

I'll be spending it on 73 summon or 61 rc, will edit with the xp after I do it.

EDIT: 23,572 xp @ 73 summoning

hugelampxp.png

Kinda disappointing considering the rarity of it, and the other items that you can get in it's place.

Still awesome way to start the day though, don't get me wrong!

CNqWHdA.jpg

Well, you know, that's how it actually works. There are around 10 prizes, of which 1 is usually superawesome and 2-3 more are rather awesome. The awesome ones have to be rarer, so if you land on a lucky item, the game will do another check with, let's say, 1% chance of you getting the prize.

Well, you know, that's how it actually works. There are around 10 prizes, of which 1 is usually superawesome and 2-3 more are rather awesome. The awesome ones have to be rarer, so if you land on a lucky item, the game will do another check with, let's say, 1% chance of you getting the prize.

Made up 'fact' alert!

All we know for certain is:

1) The graphics have nothing to do with the item you get in terms of timing presses etc.

2) The prize you win is picked at random when you press the button and then graphics force themselves to land on that prize.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Made up 'fact' alert!

1) The graphics have nothing to do with the item you get in terms of timing presses etc.

2) The prize you win is picked at random when you press the button and then graphics force themselves to land on that prize.

Not only that, but the whole animation means nothing. I've seen Lucky Divs in only the "rare" part, and a lamp in the very rare part. You already have your item picked the moment you click the goblin on the screen, before you even spin the wheel.

And it's possible Divs aren't even on the drop list and just appear there (unless someone can show me picture proof)

Made up 'fact' alert!

Not only that, but the whole animation means nothing. I've seen Lucky Divs in only the "rare" part, and a lamp in the very rare part. You already have your item picked the moment you click the goblin on the screen, before you even spin the wheel.

And it's possible Divs aren't even on the drop list and just appear there (unless someone can show me picture proof)

I too am curious of this. We know lucky items are rather dull compared to their real counterparts, so I'd expect a picture of the winning spin and the item wielded. I've heard of people getting them from friends, but never actually witnessed anything higher then a DFH.

09144a99bb.png

I too am curious of this. We know lucky items are rather dull compared to their real counterparts, so I'd expect a picture of the winning spin and the item wielded. I've heard of people getting them from friends, but never actually witnessed anything higher then a DFH.

Well, the only thing higher than a DFH would be the higher-end Spirit Shields, right? I'm not entirely sure what you meant by that wording lol. Otherwise, I feel we can say in good faith everything else is truly on the list. I personally saw a lucky arma skirt (with the person wearing normal arma top for comparison) before the graphics update, and I've seen the DFH worn in game since then. Wiki has some pretty believable pictures of many of the others as well (check out Lucky Dragon Platebody ;)).

I should suspect the lucky shields are nearer their original colors when worn, if not the exact same, but I haven't seen any like that either...

2dgucz6.png

Small strength lamp, level 98 - 8602 XP

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Expensive P2P items obtainable in F2P... nice RWT Jagex, now you can just buy mills! <_<

You can't claim members items as a free player, and anything worth more than a certain threshold (aside from the 10m gold) isn't tradeable anyway.

It goes to show, as with many other updates, that a large portion of the RuneScape community has absolutely no idea what constitutes real money trading.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Expensive P2P items obtainable in F2P... nice RWT Jagex, now you can just buy mills! <_<

You can't claim members items as a free player, and anything worth more than a certain threshold (aside from the 10m gold) isn't tradeable anyway.

It goes to show, as with many other updates, that a large portion of the RuneScape community has absolutely no idea what constitutes real money trading.

More like a large portion of the Runescape community can't read.

More like a large portion of the Runescape community can't read.

This is a surprise? :D

td2sig.jpg

Total spins: 33 (13 F2p, 20 P2P)

Total Common Rewards - 23

Total Uncommon Rewards - 10

Total Rare Rewards - 0

Total Super-Rare Rewards - 0

Total Small Lamp Rewards - 10

Total Medium Lamp Rewards - 4

I have the following recorded for all 33 spins: Account Type (F2P/P2P), Prize Rarity (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super-Rare), and what the prize was. If anyone wants me to type them all out let me know. I will keep recording my spins, and probably put them into Excel eventually so we can see %s and what not...I guess.

35b9enp.jpg