Behind the Scenes - March

BloodAngel

what could come into elite tasks? is it possible for it to be to summon that ghast?

Grow your own Fellstalk/Make your own prayer renewal from scratch will definitely be one.

Killing Akrisae specifically will probably be one as well considering it requires the completion of RotM to kill him.

Killing a skeletal horror thingymajigga from the bone collector weird man...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind for tasks also that some can just be arbitrary skill requirements like "make xyz in port phasmatys" if they wanted to add high level requirements for something they haven't required yet on the elite set yet.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Well, the item in question has to at least be vaguely related to something in the area, like say, the beer making vat.

Speaking of which, OH GAWD PLEASE DON'T MAKE US BREW SLOWPOKE ALE

8f14270694.jpg

Well, the item in question has to at least be vaguely related to something in the area, like say, the beer making vat.

Kiss your Early Bird Bonus goodbye :)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Kiss your Early Bird Bonus goodbye :)

ales not to bad to brew.

If they decide to troll us and make it have to be mature ale on the other hand.....

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

The one that has me nervous is the Citadel one. I won't believe that Jagex has fixed the fundamental problems with resource gathering there (to me, it was how things like the tree discouraged you from talking by needing you to click every couple seconds). If they only made the xp rates better, it still wont be worth it to me.

I am looking forward to the armors the most. I don't care a whole lot for training anymore, but I do enjoy my quests and costumes. This year I will remember to plant my trees a bit earlier, and move myself to the right starting point for BXPW.

Tbf to jagex the tree is the worst of a fairly decent bunch for click intensity.

Mine is still a bit intensive but not so bad.

Kiln and Smelter are both highly afkable you click and leave them for a while and chat.

From what I hear Obelisk, Loom and Barbeque are also rather afkable

To be sure, the tree and the mine are the real offenders (aside from a huge lack of motivation to do it beyond making the place look pretty, at least for our clan), but those are the ones that you need the most of. We never got past the smelter, which was actually really good. Problem was that was all anyone wanted to do, because it was the only one that didn't force us to be antisocial (kiln too maybe, never used it)

I don't suppose if anyone would know if artisan workshops xp will get increased % with the extra xp we will get on bxpw.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

To be sure, the tree and the mine are the real offenders (aside from a huge lack of motivation to do it beyond making the place look pretty, at least for our clan), but those are the ones that you need the most of. We never got past the smelter, which was actually really good. Problem was that was all anyone wanted to do, because it was the only one that didn't force us to be antisocial (kiln too maybe, never used it)

Basically everything except tree has alright xp for that skill (since so many people already have or don't want high wc). The tree and mine and loom are terrible anti-social because its hard(er) to type and chat at the same time.

However, the big thing is that it takes about 1-2 hrs depending on how focused you are in order to complete the entire cap. And the benefit isn't that much, except for cloth which has great xp. but like you said, EVERYONE wants to do loom, or the kiln or the bars. No one *wants* to do tree or mine as much, so it means you can't finish and get the thing higher. Plus there aren't that many gains except looking pretty.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

what could come into elite tasks? is it possible for it to be to summon that ghast?

Grow your own Fellstalk/Make your own prayer renewal from scratch will definitely be one.

Killing Akrisae specifically will probably be one as well considering it requires the completion of RotM to kill him.

Killing a skeletal horror thingymajigga from the bone collector weird man...

Burn 500 vyre corpse.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I remember reading a sticky on RSOF where they were planning to make wc and mine more like the other plots, i.e. less click intensive. Can't find it anymore. :unsure:

icecube7.jpeg

It does look very interesting. Looking forward to the aura update and the new tasks. Here's hopping that I'll be able to complete it without having to finish some other requirements first... <_< That reminds me.. I still haven't completed Myths of the White Land for Taskmaster emote .. :shock:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Another BXPW question;

Do you get multiplied tokens in Dungeoneering to reflect the bonus XP you get?

No

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I remember reading a sticky on RSOF where they were planning to make wc and mine more like the other plots, i.e. less click intensive. Can't find it anymore. :unsure:

That already happened, awhile ago...Ivy and Lrc?

patr1ckotg1.png

That already happened, awhile ago...Ivy and Lrc?

He's talking about citadel skill plots, not 'normal' training.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue